剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
The only person more valuable than Black Lightning
更有价值的人就是你妻子了
at this point in time is your wife.
他们手上已经有了杰斯博士
They already have Dr. Jace.
为了你自己以及国家的利益
So consider this protective custody for your good
考虑一下这种保护性监禁吧
and the greater good of the country.
奥德尔特工 我来此处只是因为
Agent Odell, now I only came here because
我们就我两个女儿 我妻子能置身事外达成了一致
we agreed that my girls, my wife, would be left alone.
你也做出了对你和家人来说最明智的决定
And you made the best decision for you and your family.
我快没耐性了
Yeah, well, my patience is running thin.
相信我 你不会想看见我失去耐心的
Believe me, you don't want to see me when I lose my patience.
我想见识一下 只不过不是现在
I'd like to see that, just not now.
为了表示友好
But as a gesture of good faith,
现在 你可以把项圈摘掉了
go ahead, you can take that off now.
晚上
Have a, um...
好好享受吧
good night.
晚上八点半即刻开始宵禁
An 8:30 pm curfew begins immediately.
在弗里兰大街上任何被发现的
Anyone found on the streets of Freeland
没有相关证件的个人
without the proper paperwork
会被逮捕或起诉
will be subject to arrest or prosecution.
弗里兰警局将和美国安全机构密切合作
Freeland PD is working closely with the ASA
帮助弗里兰熬过这些极端情况
to help Freeland get through these extreme circumstances.
所以 我们请求民众积极配合
So, we ask the public to please cooperate.
如果您看到 或听到任何
If you see anything or hear anything
您觉得和超能力者有关的事
that you feel will lead to meta engagement,
请拨♥打♥热♥线♥电♥话♥ 180055
- please call our hotline at 1-800-55--
情况越来越糟了
It's getting worse.
我天 老爸回来我太高兴了
God, I'm so glad Dad's coming home.
我也一样
Me too.
这一切也太奇怪了
Man, this is all so bizarre.
通讯码 奇怪 已确认
Code word "bizarre" confirmed.
打给甘比
Call Gambi.
呼叫甘比 通话加密
Calling Gambi. Call secured.
小妹 甘比把你收拾得不错啊
Girl, Gambi pimped your ride out.
- 我来了 - 孩子们都被关起来了
- I'm here. - All the kids are in cages.
到处都是超能力者和军方的人
Metas everywhere, military everywhere,
至少有50个吧
Yo, it had to be at least 50 of them.
贝蒂那张脸 还有里克女士那自以为是的臭脸
Betty's face and Ms. Reek's smug, satisfied face...
我发誓我废了好大力气
Ooh, I swear it took everything I had not to
才克制住自己
go off up in there.
我们需要你去诊所 阿妮莎
We need you in that clinic, Anissa.
那是一个识别超能力者的关键区域
It's a hot spot for identifying metas,
所以你做了正确的事
so you did the right thing.
等你父亲回到家
Soon as your father gets home
我们就想个办法把拘留所里的
we'll come up with a plan for the facility
孩子们都救出来
to get those kids out.
我在那里还见到了一个新的超能力者
Oh, and there was a new meta there as well.
他说他叫 谐振
He said his name was, uh, Cyclotronic?
他可以把所有攻击化作虚无
He can make things disintegrate into nothingness.
好像湮灭为奇怪的黑灰了
It was just like this weird black ash,
然后卡森·威廉姆斯司令
then this Commander Carson Williams
叫了这个超能力者的真名 奈德·克里根
called the meta by his real name, uh, Ned Creegan?
这都太扯了
All of it was crazy.
我得挂了 阿妮莎
I gotta go, Anissa.
我可能找到了一个美国安全机构周围的缺陷
I may have found a weakness in the ASA's perimeter.
回聊
Talk soon.
阿妮莎 很高兴见到你
Anissa, good to see you.
- 你想让我开灯吗 - 没错 麻烦了
- Would you like for me to turn on the lights? - Yes, please.
- 桑德 - 怎么了
- Shonda. - What's up?
- 放《夏卡·康》 - 好的
- Play Chaka Khan. - Of course.
不论如何我都爱你
* I will love you anyway
即使你不能留下
* Even if you cannot stay
我也觉得你是我命中的唯一
* I think you are the one for me
这里便是你的归宿
* Here is where you ought to be
我一心只想满足你
* I just want to satisfy ya
尽管你不是我的这点我无法否认
* Though you're not mine I can't deny ya
不能听我说两句吗 宝贝
* Don't you hear me talking, baby?
爱我吧 不然我会疯的
* Love me now or I'll go crazy
- 桑德 - 什么事
- Shonda. - What's up?
- 打开镜子 - 好的
- Mirror, mirror. - Of course.
你不知道你是我的唯一吗
* Don't you know you're my everything?
- 嘿 - 嘿 甘比叔叔
- Hey. - Hey, Uncle Gambi.
我们没太多时间
We don't have much time.
好 听我说 老爸今天就该回家了
Okay. But listen, Dad was supposed to come home today.
奥德尔来家里
Odell stopped by the house
跟我说 老爸和老妈必须待在美国安全机构
and said that Mom and Dad have to stay with the ASA,
帮忙对付马科维亚人
something about helping fight the Markovians.
你母亲的研究对理解
Your mother's research is important
以及控制这些超能力者至关重要
to understanding and controlling these metas
你父亲在生物学上是无价之宝
and your father is biologically priceless.
奥德尔是在保护他的关键要人
Odell is protecting his assets.
好的 那我们要怎么办
Okay, so what do we do?
我们按计划行事
We follow the plan.
你父亲能照顾自己
Your father can take care of himself,
你母亲也可以独当一面
and your mother certainly can hold her own.
我们必须动摇美国安全机构
We have to continue to destabilize
目前在弗里兰稳定的局势
the ASA's presence in Freeland.
你在拘留所看到的那位是威廉姆斯司令
The soldier you saw at the facility is Commander Williams.
他跟你父亲一样 他也是
He's like your father in that he is a product of
最初疫苗试验的产物
the original vaccine trials.
他可以模仿任何
He's a meta that can mimic the powers
他接触到的超能力者的能力
of any other meta that he comes in contact with.
那他这能力真是厉害
Sheesh, that's a hell of a power to have.
他需要一种特殊的血清来保持健康
He needs a special serum to keep him healthy.
他基本上都是在为超能力者收集镰状细胞
He's basically got sickle cell for metas.
另一个你看见的超能力者正是威廉姆所说的
The other meta you saw is exactly who Williams said he was,
奈德·克里根 谐振者
Ned Creegan, Cyclotronic man.
他是政♥府♥超能部队计划中的一部分
He was a part of the government's meta force project
该计划由威廉姆斯负责
that was run by Williams.
我发现一个美国安全机构的车队
I found an ASA convoy with metas
正带着超能力者前往拘留中心
heading to the detention center.
我要你把车队拦下
I need you to intercept it.
机会转瞬即逝 但只要成功必定收获颇丰
The window of opportunity is small, but will be fruitful.
好的
Okay.
所有你需要的信息都在电脑屏幕上了
Everything you need is on your computer screen.
- 詹妮弗都准备好了吗 - 好了 她在房♥子里
- Jennifer all set? - Yep, she's at the house.
很好
Excellent.
- 在那小心点 - 好的
- Be careful out there. - Got it.
我会看着你们的
I'll be watching.
趴在地上
Down on the ground--
不许动
Freeze.
希望大家不要介意
I hope you all don't mind.
我们需要绕一段小路
We gonna take us a small detour.
现在
These days,
我们在高清电视机里看到的
everything's live...
直播
in HD.
我们把它当成娱乐节目一样
And we're watching it like it's a form of entertainment.
像个真人秀一样
Like it's a reality show.
我们看到孩子被关在笼子里
We see kids in cages.
我们看到孩子们从他们的父母身边被带走
We see children taken from their parents.
他们中有些人可能这辈子再也见不到父母了
Some of them may never ever see their parents again.
这些话你听上去是不是很耳熟啊
Now, does that sound familiar to you?
但是总统和政♥府♥说他们犯了法
But the president and his administration say they're breaking the law.
那请问这些孩子犯了什么法呢
What laws are these children breaking?
- 他们说是他们的父母犯了法 - 怎么会
- They say the parents are breaking the law. - How?
他们的父母只是竭尽全力
All the parents are trying to do
想让自己的孩子离开弗里兰
is get their children out of Freeland,
这样孩子们就不会因为可能是超能力者而被带走了
so that they won't be taken away because they might be a meta.
不久前 吉姆·克劳
Not long ago, Jim Crow
还代表着这片土地的法律
was the law of the land.
法律不是百分百可靠的 亲爱的 记住
Laws are not infallible, my dear. Remember that.
听着 我不能跟你聊了
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表