剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
这一切都太不真实了
None of this seems real.
我还是不敢相信我要死了
I still can't believe I'm dying.
对我有点信心 好吗
Hey, don't give up on me, okay?
因为我也不会放弃你的
'Cause I'm not giving up on you.
我这次付这三堆的钱
I'll pay the three stacks this time.
但我们当时说的是同样数量的武器 两倍的价钱啊
But when we're talking the same weapons at twice the price,
- 你这样生意做不长久 - 这是供需问题
- that mess ain't gonna fly. - It's supply and demand,
而我是供应者
and I got the supply.
如果你们还不走 就什么也剩不下了
If you don't drive off, you won't have anything.
我跟你无冤无仇
I ain't got no beef with you.
那我建议你赶紧离开
Then I suggest you leave.
你不能打着我的旗号♥
You can't be using my name
用着我的标志 然后跑到安♥全♥局♥检查点去乱开枪啊
and symbol, and then you go off shooting up ASA checkpoints.
你又不是我老板
I don't take orders from you.
你老板也没批准你这么干啊
Your boss did not approve of that.
你走运了 后果只是被关押
Now you lucky the result was just getting locked up.
他们可能会死的
They could've been killed.
必要的手段而已
By any means necessary.
别拿马尔科姆压我
Don't go quoting Malcolm to me.
你不喜欢我们这么做事 跟老板说去
You don't like the way we doing things, talk to the boss.
我是打算呢
Oh, I plan to.
抱歉
I'm sorry, uh...
我以为这是阿妮莎·皮尔斯家呢
I thought this was Anissa Pierce's place.
是的 皮尔斯先生 我是格蕾丝
It is, Mr. Pierce, I'm Grace.
我认识您 她照片里有你
I recognize you from her photos.
终于见到您了
Nice to finally meet you.
请进吧
Please come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道她什么时候回来
I am not really sure when she'll be back,
但不会很久了
but shouldn't be too long.
要不要喝点什么
Can I get you something to drink?
不用了
Uh, no.
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
老爸
What, Dad?
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
等等 她也知道吗
Wait, she knows?
黑鸟的事情
About Blackbird?
我都没见过的一个人吗
A person I've never met?
她只知道我 我发誓
Look, she only knows about me, I swear.
也知道你是雷电了是么
Thunder too?
嗯
Yeah.
你让我们全家都有危险了
You have put our entire family in danger.
爸 我可以用性命为格蕾丝担♥保♥
Dad, I trust Grace with my life.
是 等你玩腻了把她甩了再换人啊
Oh, until you throw her out of your bed and find someone else.
我不知道你这这么大脾气从哪来的
Okay, I don't know where any of this is coming from,
但我不会就站在这
but I'm not gonna stand here
被你 或者任何人破口大骂
and be yelled at by you or anyone else.
怎么 因为你现在是黑鸟了是吗
Why, 'cause you're Blackbird now?
跑来跑去 显摆
Running around, showing off?
乱扔坦克吗
Throwing tanks?
帮助别人对你来说永远不满足
Helping people has never been enough for you.
是 你就得出名
No. No, you, you gotta be famous,
住在豪华的跃层
live in a fancy loft.
估计是用贩毒钱租的吧
Paid with drug money, I take it.
到处跑来跑去把整个城市都喷上你那可笑的标志
Running around spraying that ridiculous logo all over town.
怎么 你是嫉妒了吗
So, what, are you jealous?
还有那个标志 那都不是我
And that logo? That's not even me.
那是叛乱分子想利用我来激发人们心中的希望
That's the insurgents using me to inspire hope.
这不是以前黑霹雳会做的事情吗
You know, something Black Lightning used to do.
你知不知道 我为了保护这座城市经历了多少事
Do you have any idea, any idea what I've been through for the city?
别伤害我们
Don't hurt us.
- 格蕾丝 听我说 - 求你不要
- Hey. Hey, Grace. - Please don't.
没事的 他不会伤害你或者我的
It's okay. He's not gonna hurt you or me.
我保证
I promise.
这什么情况
What the hell was that?
你该走了
You need to leave.
马上
Now.
- 阿妮莎 - 爸 听我说
- - Anissa-Dad, no, listen to me.
这是我家
This is my house.
现在 没人欢迎你
And right now, you're not welcome in it.
走吧
Leave.
我可以坐吗
Can I sit down?
你要知道我父亲永远不会伤害我
I need you to know that my dad would never hurt me.
他只是太傲慢了 很难把我当成大人看待
He's overbearing, and he has had a hard time seeing me as an adult.
但他对你我
But he's no threat
都没有威胁
to me or to you.
好吗
Okay?
我从没想让你看到这个
I never wanted you to see this.
从来没有
Not ever.
这还不是我的全部
Not this piece of me.
还有很多你不知道的事
There's still so much you don't know.
也许比你想的要少
Maybe less than you think.
谢伊·李·怀尔德
Shay Li Wylde.
你怎么知道这个名字的
How do you know that name?
我叔叔甘比
My Uncle Gambi.
他能接触到大多数人接触不到的东西
He has access to things that most people don't.
我知道你失去了父母
I know about you losing your parents...
还有你流落街头
and you living on the streets.
你是如何被绑♥架♥的
How you were kidnapped--
违背自己的意愿被卖♥♥去做妓♥女♥
And sold for sex against my will.
我说过我已经支离破碎了
I told you I was broken.
真不敢相信就这样你还愿意和我在一起
I can't believe you'd want to be with me knowing all that.
相信我
Believe it.
阿妮莎 这对任何人来说都很沉重
Anissa, this would be a lot for anybody.
格蕾丝 我告诉你 我们共同面对
Grace, I told you, we're in this.
我 你 豹子
Me, you, the leopard,
那个老头 所有人一起
that old guy, all of us.
我们是个大家庭
It's one big party up in here.
我爱的并不是你美丽的脸庞
It is not your beautiful face
也不是你曼妙的身形
or this fine-ass body that I'm in love with.
不要误会啊 如果我们现在选的话
Now, don't get me wrong, if we taking votes,
你现在这个样子是我最喜欢的
this form is by far my favorite.
但这根本不是重点
But it's not even about that.
重点是你 格蕾丝
It's you, Grace.
你的想法
Your heart.
你的心灵
Your soul.
真正的你
Your essence.
才是我喜欢的
That's what I'm in love with.
只有你
Just you.
没事的
It's okay.
从医学院毕业后我就没见你气色这么差过
Wow, I haven't seen you look this bad since med school.
这就是我想要的热情迎接么
That's exactly the warm welcome I was hoping for.
不 亲爱的 我不是这个意思 你只是
Ah, no, sweetheart, that's not what I meant, you just...
你看上去真的很疲惫
You look really, really tired.
要我帮你洗个澡吗
You want me to run you a bath?
不 不 我只是来拿点东西
No, no, I'm just here for a few minutes to grab some things.
我得回去 我正在合成一种疫苗
I have to get back. I'm synthesizing a vaccine.
什么
What?
等等 什么 你今晚还要住在那儿
Wait, what? You're gonna stay there again tonight?
但是 宝贝 我们得谈谈
But, babe, we need to talk.
我必须得回去
I have to get back.
好吧 你看 我
Okay, look, I...
我只是认为 我们需要达成共识
I just think that... ...we need to get on the same page.
听着 孩子们需要我们
Look, our girls need us.
现在是阿妮莎三人行的重要时刻
Anissa is trippin' big time,
詹妮弗似乎认为美国安♥全♥局♥的占领
and Jennifer seems to think that the ASA occupation
倒是件好事了
is actually a good thing.
琳恩
Lynn?
杰夫 孩子们安全了吗
Jeff, are the girls safe?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表