剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳 前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning...
你的身体回复到了
Your body has reverted
正常的年龄 并且正在经历过去三十年都让你
to its natural age and is experiencing withdrawal from the serum
保持年轻的血清的退化
that's kept you virile for the last 30 years.
我是布兰登 新生
I'm Brandon. I'm new,
他们让我找詹妮弗·皮尔斯带我熟悉一下环境
and I was told to ask Jennifer Pierce for a tour.
塔文·辛尼 我要你跟我们走一趟
Tavon Singley, I'm gonna need you to come with us.
有报告称有人展现了超能力
There's been a report of meta-human powers being displayed.
什么 不 那不是真的
What? No, that's not true.
直接穿过这片树林
Straight through these trees.
波蒂的人 他们会开一辆卡车在那里等你
The Perdi, they'll have a truck there waiting for you.
但我根本不是超能力者
But I'm not even a meta.
在我们可以证明之前 这样对你来说更安全
Until we can prove otherwise, this is the safer way.
我把放射性树脂涂
I was able to put a radioactive resin
在了美国安♥全♥局♥车辆的轮胎上
on the tires of several ASA vehicles.
这将使我们能够追踪他们经常走的路线
This will allow us to track their frequently traveled routes,
直到他们把我们带到深渊
until they lead us to the Pit.
这次的结果可以肯定地说非常显著
The results have been nothing short of remarkable.
被感染的人都在完全康复的过程中
Every person who was infected is on their way to making a full recovery.
她上瘾了
She's hooked.
我只是确保到她能尝到
I only saw to it that she got a taste
世界上最容易上瘾的东西
of the most addictive substance on Earth.
你做事的能力
You have the ability to do things
你父亲远远赶不上 皮尔斯小姐
your father could never do, Ms. Pierce.
我从这儿就能看见星座群 老爸
I can see the constellations from here, Dad.
星座群和你说的一样
They just like you said they'd be.
妈 听着 别担心 我没事的
Hi, Ma. Look, don't worry. I'm okay.
但要不是黑鸟在学校有人谎称我是超能力者时
But if it wasn't for Blackbird saving me when somebody at school
把我救下
lied about me being a meta,
我可能还被关在美国安♥全♥局♥集中营里呢
I'd probably still be rotting in that ASA concentration camp.
我不知道自己在哪
I don't know where I am,
但在这里 人类和超能力者和谐共存
but here, humans and metas live and work together.
皮尔斯先生曾说弗里兰市大家的城市
Mr. Pierce said that Freeland was our community.
我们要互相帮助
We help each other.
水涨船高
All boats rise.
但美国安♥全♥局♥的占领 改变了我们
But that ASA occupation, it changed us,
让我们彼此对立
turned us against each other.
他们说每次革命
They say that in every revolution,
都会有一个人看得更远
there's one man with a vision.
我之前以为那个人是黑霹雳
I thought that was Black Lightning.
但来这里之后
But after being here,
我觉得唯一能拯救弗里兰的方法
I think the only way to save Freeland
就是人类和超能力者
is if humans and metas
能否携手并肩去阻止美国安♥全♥局♥
work together side by side to stop the ASA.
也许在那之后我就能回家了
Maybe then I can come home.
我爱你们哟
Look, I love y'all both.
有意思
Interesting.
我们是跳舞还是对打啊 超能怪人
Are we dancing or are we sparring, you meta freak?
这就是有意思的心脏炸裂技术了
That fun exploding heart technique.
只需五步
Take five steps...
就会炸掉
and boom.
你说真的
Are you serious?
不 不 我开玩笑的
No, no, I'm not serious.
我昨晚刚下载的黑带剧院
Downloaded Black Belt Theater last night.
没点文化底蕴怎么行呢 对吧
I mean, what's knowledge without a little culture. Am I right?
就是这样
Oh, that's right.
我的毒素在你的血管里流淌
My venom coursing through your veins right now
一定会让你难以思考
must make it difficult for you to think.
你有孩子吗 中士
Do you have kids, Sergeant?
或许你是个信徒
A religious man, perhaps?
我经常在思索被我下毒的人
You see, I often ponder my victims'
死前最后一刻都在想什么
last thoughts before they die.
事实上
And the truth is...
这些想法让我着迷
it's fascinating to me.
够了
That's enough!
让医务室立刻把抗毒素血清送过来
Have the infirmary administer the antivenom immediately.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
止疼片
Painkiller.
被称为黑鸟的义警
The vigilante known as Blackbird
已经成为了最有价值的目标
has become a high-value target.
也就是说需要你专心应对
This is a problem that requires your attention.
你的器官正在强化 艾丽卡 你感觉如何
Your vitals are spiking, Erica. How do you feel?
我没事 斯图尔特博士
I'm okay, Dr. Stewart.
我现在要你逼自己一把
I'm gonna ask you to push yourself now.
用你的力量吸收动能
Let your power absorb the kinetic energy,
但在我指示之前不要释放能量 明白吗
but don't release it until I say, okay?
现在释放
Now.
琳恩
Lynn.
你没事吧
You okay?
我不是故意吵醒你的
I didn't mean to wake you up.
你该接着睡了
You should... You should go back to sleep.
我没事
I'm fine.
等等 你是要出门吗
Wait. Are you going somewhere?
现在宵禁啊
The curfew.
宵禁对美国安♥全♥局♥无效
Curfew doesn't apply to the ASA.
我得去实验室 你该睡会了
I need to go to the lab. You should get some sleep.
我知道你那个表情
I know that look.
什么表情
What look would that be?
一种对记忆的回味 午夜的灵光一现
An afterglow, a midnight epiphany.
好吧
All right, so...
我要等几天才能再看见你啊
when can I expect to see you?
一周见个两三天吗
Like two, three days a week?
我找到了超能力病毒的治疗方法 但占领不会结束
I cured the meta-virus, but this occupation won't end
除非我稳定了超能力基因本身
until I stabilize the meta-gene itself.
已经很接近了 万事俱备
I'm close. I have all the pieces.
只要能破解含义就行了
I just... If I can decipher them.
我只需要去实验室 测试几组数据
I just need to get to the lab and run some tests.
行 好吧 我爱你
Okay, okay. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
晚上好 弗里兰的市民们
Good evening, citizens of Freeland.
揭秘者约翰逊与另一个反抗警报
Truthteller Johnson with another Resistance Alert
为您量身定做
tailored especially for you.
美国安♥全♥局♥散布谣言称
There are rumors spread by the ASA
最近在我们自己的13区发生的几次袭击事件
claiming the recent assault on our very own Precinct 13
都是那些邪恶的马科维亚人做的
was made by those evil Markovians.
别相信政♥府♥的炒作
Don't believe the hype.
美国安♥全♥局♥不想让你们知道
What the ASA doesn't want you to know
他们在非法囚禁弗里兰的市民
is they were illegally holding citizens of Freeland.
是黑鸟冒着生命危险在拯救大家
It was the Blackbird herself who risked life and limb to save them.
今晚 我们都敬她一杯
And it's to her, we raise our glass tonight.
在那里很安全 这是事实
Stay safe out there. That's the truth.
有人帮我 但我还是会干了这杯的
I had some help, but I'll take it.
希望你能解决
Hope you can handle it.
揭秘者约翰逊的广播到此结束
This is Truthteller Johnson signing off.
上课铃都该响了 小姑娘
The school bell is ringing, young lady.
终于来了
There she is.
都是你喜欢吃的 应该会比较惊喜吧
I thought I'd surprise you with your favorite.
好疼
That hurt.
我都跟你说多少次做事别拖拖拉拉的了
How many times do I have to tell you to not drag your feet?
你和我们的电力
You and our...
就像电容器
...tricity-like capacitors.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
詹妮弗 你没事吧
Jennifer, are you okay?
不 我觉得蛮有意思的
No, I feel funny.
没什么事是平常的
Nothing is really normal.
那也不错 因为
Well, that's good because...
我们不平常吗
We're not normal?
平常 又不正常
Yes, but, no...
听着 我是想说
Well... Look, what I was gonna say is
美国安♥全♥局♥占领了这里怎么可能正常呢
it should never feel normal living through an occupation.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表