剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
你觉得我傻吗
You think I'm stupid?
你这是把他们变成武器
You're weaponizing them!
自♥由♥是有代价的
Freedom ain't free.
就别找冠冕堂皇的理由了
Spare me the rationalization.
我不会被你说服的
I'm not open to persuasion.
你这么说 还真是有趣
It's... It's interesting that you'd say that.
尽快做好稳定剂
Make the cure as fast as you can.
你看什么呢
What are you staring at?
安♥全♥局♥的军队继续在街上巡逻
ASA troops continue to patrol the streets...
嘿
Hey.
保护市民免受城市之外马科维亚人的侵害
...protecting the citizens from the Markovian just outside our city.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么样
How you doing?
很好
Perfect.
正在恶补
Just... catching up
这个世界当下的情况
with what's going on in the world.
感觉好像脱离社会好多年了
I feel like I've been in a bubble for years.
我知道现在很不是时候
I know the timing's really bad...
但我们的营救小队看起来真不咋样
but our rescue team ain't looking so good.
- 我需要请你帮忙 - 不行
- I need to ask you a favor. - No.
不 我最不需要的就是
No. No, the last thing I need to do is
再去执行一次杀戮任务了
go on another kill mission again.
卡里尔 你知道我并非让你随意杀戮
Khalil, you know I'm not asking you to kill anybody.
这是为了救我妈回来
This is to get my mom back.
拜托了 你一个受过的训练比我们所有人加起来还多
Please. You have more training than all of us put together.
詹 我也想让你把老妈救回来
J, I want you to get your mother back.
真的
Really, I do.
相比我的重要性 我倒更像一个累赘
But I am more of a liability than I am an asset.
- 你说什么呢 - 他还在我脑子里
- What are you talking about? - He's still in my head, Jen.
你不能信任我
I can't be trusted.
我们都替安♥全♥局♥杀过人
We've both killed for the ASA.
但我对家人撒了谎
But I lied to my family about it.
他们骗过我
They've lied to me,
奥德尔骗过你 至少你一直是诚实的
Odell lied to you, at least you've been honest.
所以在我看来
So, as far as I'm concerned,
我相信你
I trust you.
我杀了我妈啊 詹
I killed my own mother, Jen.
那就帮我救我老妈吧
Then help me save mine.
求你了
Please.
不行
No.
你是不舒服吗
Are you experiencing discomfort?
没准是偏头痛
A migraine, perhaps?
头疼
Headache.
是都疼还是就一部分疼
Whole head or part?
前面
Front.
你知道什么情况 告诉我吧
You know what happened. Tell me.
是掘墓者的缘故
That was Gravedigger.
一个超能力者 增强了力量和速度
A meta-human with enhanced strength and speed,
有逼任何人做事的能力 只要在听力所及的范围内
with the power to push whoever is in earshot.
- 逼迫 - 精神控制
- "Push"? - Mental domination.
听觉刺♥激♥覆盖了前额叶
Auditory stimulation overrides the frontal lobe.
所以我不能停止工作 即便我不想做
That's why I can't stop working, even though I don't want to.
把微光给我
Give me the Glimmer.
- 什么 琳恩 你不是 - 给我就行了
- - What? Lynn, you're not-Just give it to me!
小心点 不然你会吸过量的 琳恩
Careful, or you'll OD. Lynn!
琳恩
Lynn?
琳恩
Lynn!
我不用非得做出来了
I don't have to finish.
微光会致使额叶过度活跃
The Glimmer causes hyperactivity in the frontal lobe.
一种被逼迫情况下的解毒剂
An antidote to being pushed.
也就意味着在他觉得我们还在做稳定剂的时候
Which means while he thinks we're making the cure,
咱俩可以做点别的东西
we can make something else.
最好不要试
Perhaps best not to test it.
我提醒一下 一个男人不可能是因为
Allow me to suggest a man does not get the name "Gravedigger"
善良绅士才被成为掘墓者
because he's kind and gentle.
那你就盼着咱俩别被抓到吧
Then you better hope we don't get caught.
我们 咱俩现在算一伙的了
"We"? So we're bonding now?
你我暂时在一条船上
We're in the same boat for now,
但船上有很大的漏洞
but it has a major leak in it.
抵抗掘墓者的逼迫是不够的
Resisting Gravedigger's push isn't enough.
我们得利用它逃出去
We're gonna have to use it to get out of here.
真尬
Awkward.
蠢蛋
Stupid.
你好啊 詹
Hey, Jen.
不是吧 你还咬住这事不放吗
Really? You're still holding on to this?
我只是想保护你啊
All I was trying to do was protect you.
既然你都当你女朋友面说了
Well, since you're gonna bring it up in front of your girlfriend,
那就挑明了吧 我不需要保护
I don't need protecting.
那么多次你看到我因卡里尔而失控痛哭
All those times you watched me break down over Khalil,
都没让你想过 告诉我他还活着的事吗
it never dawned on you to tell me he's alive?
詹 本来我是要告诉你的 好吗
Jen, I was about to, okay?
但止疼片差点杀了我
But Painkiller damn near killed me,
他杀了塔文 那玩意也杀了卡里尔老妈
he killed Tavon, the damn thing killed Khalil's mom.
所以詹 在我眼里 他不算活着
So, in my mind, Jen, he was not alive.
我还以为你不知情会更好呢
Look, I just figured you were better off just not knowing.
你觉得这该由你来替我决定吗
And you think that's up to you to decide for me?
你跟老爸一样
You're just like Dad.
嘿 詹
Hey, Jen.
喂
Yo.
你最好加把劲 兄弟
You better dig deep, dude.
我们每次进行模拟
You've turned down joining the fight
你都拒绝参与战斗
in every simulation we've run.
哥们 赶紧滚开
Man, get out of my face.
团队实力的关键在于最弱的一环
Every team is as good as its weakest link.
要有自尊 别一直当拖油瓶
Just have the pride to not consistently be it.
来跟我说这些自不自尊的事
Coming at me with that pride stuff.
我知道安♥全♥局♥是做什么勾当的
I know what the ASA is about.
我不打算因你而死
I'm not trying to get killed for you.
那你何必要去
Then why bother to go?
我没必要跟你解释什么
I don't have to explain nothing to you.
我承认 安♥全♥局♥一直以来都做错了
I will grant you the ASA has been doing wrong.
但这正是我在这里的原因
But that's why I'm here,
用我的经验来助一臂之力
to use my experience to help.
现在你想帮忙了啊
Oh, so now you wanna help?
好啊 你杀了多少孩子呢
Okay, so, how many kids have you killed?
帮忙杀了多少
Helped kill?
就是这样
Exactly.
来啊 哥们 打一架啊
Come on, man! Do something.
谅你不敢
I dare you.
是么
Really?
詹知道你要走吗
Does Jen know you're leaving?
不知道
No.
我不擅长道别
I'm not too good with goodbyes.
你欠她应该不止一个道别
I think you owe her more than that.
是啊
Yeah.
确实是
I do, too.
你要去哪
Where are you gonna go?
不知道
I don't know,
但我要离开弗里兰
but I gotta get out of Freeland,
这一次 永远离开
for good this time.
为什么
Why?
我为何要留下呢
Why would I stay?
我想跟你道歉
I wanna apologize to you.
- 你想跟我道歉 - 嗯
- You wanna apologize to me? - Yeah.
感觉我自己为你做的不够多
I feel like I didn't do enough for you.
就像我死在医院那晚说过的一样
Look, it's like I said at the hospital the night I died.
你已经尽力了
You did what you could.
所以我不接受你的道歉
So, apology not accepted.
不会有人抓你
You won't be hunted.
我已经将你从安♥全♥局♥的名单中删掉了
I had your name removed from the ASA register.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表