剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
美国安♥全♥局♥介入的越来越多了 我受够了
It's always about more and more power with the ASA. I've had it.
你怎么能肯定
How can you be so certain?
这些人不怕托拜厄斯
These people weren't scared of Tobias
但他们害怕马科维亚人
but they're scared of the Markovians.
你不觉得这说明了什么吗
Doesn't that say something to you?
如果马科维亚人是某种借口呢
What if the Markovians are some sort of pretext
就比如伊♥拉♥克♥所谓的大规模杀伤性武器
like the so-called weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
我这一生美国安♥全♥局♥都在勾结弗里兰
The ASA has been dogging Freeland my whole life.
如果我们帮他们把这些孩子变成武器 我们只会伤害我们自己
Now we only hurt ourselves if we help them weaponize these kids.
那绿光婴儿呢 舱里的孩子们呢
What about the Green Light babies? And the pod kids?
听我说
Look, listen to me.
要是你不帮他们
Now, if you don't help them,
美国安♥全♥局♥会明白 他们没法在这获得超人类武器
the ASA will see that they can't get their meta-human weapons here.
最终 他们会放弃他们的超能力计划 离开弗里兰
Eventually, they will abandon their masterplan and leave Freeland.
最终
Eventually?
你这么说 就像是已经准备好牺牲无辜的孩子们了 和奥德尔一样
You sound just as ready to sacrifice innocent children as Odell.
我不会
Well, I'm not.
该死的隔离 我们还是警♥察♥
Quarantine be damned. We're still police officers.
辛塞尔·约翰逊
Sinzell Johnson.
我要他滚出街道
I want his grimy ass off the streets.
即时生效 我们要监视每一个
Effective immediately, we are going to stake out
已知的地点
every known whereabouts--
听好了
Listen up.
我是威廉姆斯指挥官
I'm Commander Williams.
获得了戒♥严♥令的授权
Here under authority of martial law.
金警官
Detective Sergeant King.
自己站出来
Identify yourself.
带走她
Take her.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
为什么
Why?
我们有消息称你的警官是绿光使用者
We have intel that your officer is a Green Light user
有可能是超人类
and a possible meta-human.
金
King?
黑鸟 你还好吗
Blackbird, are you okay?
我很好 别担心我
I'm fine. Don't worry about me.
我恢复得很快 好吗
I heal fast, okay?
我们还有一段路要走 我不能让你们任何人抽筋
Now we have a ways to go and I can't have any of you cramping up.
黑鸟 另一组人
Blackbird. Another group?
- 那么快 - 我必须如此
-So soon? -Look, I had to.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
除了士兵们在抓捕他们
Besides soldiers looking for them
他们会向我们开枪 还会把我们关起来
who are liable to shoot us or lock us up?
你已经杀了包括我妈在内的一堆帊蒂
Look, isn't it enough you already killed a dozen Perdi,
- 还不够吗 - 等等
- including my mother. -Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute.
是你们来找我的
You came to me then.
我们冒着生命危险来对付窥视者和桑杰
We risked our lives taking on Looker and the Sange.
我们救了很多帊蒂 包括你们的孩子
We saved Perdis' lives including your babies.
没错 我还有孩子 他们不需要惹着麻烦
Yeah, and I still have babies. They don't need this trouble.
我们没人想
None of us do.
我和你父亲做了个交易 好吗
Well, I made a deal with your father, okay?
正如我说的 请确保你们有足够的水分
Like I was saying, please make sure you are hydrated.
请确保你们有足够的食物
I need you to make sure you have enough food in your system,
我们有很多要做
we have a lot to do.
这张不错
Yeah, that was a good one.
你知道我们家有门铃的 对吧
You know we have a doorbell, right?
你看起来挺开心的
You don't appear to be in distress.
是啊 我刚打坏了我的微波炉
Yeah, well, I just broke my microwave.
在食物配给期间浪费了食物真是不幸
Wasting food during food rationing is pretty tragic.
你们家将不用受配给限制
I'm going to exempt your family from rationing.
别这样 我们没必要与众不同
Don't do that. We don't deserve to be above everybody else.
我要你接受
I need you to accept that you do.
你有特别的天赋 所有也有特别的责任
You have unique gifts that require unique responsibilities.
所以也该有特别的津贴
So unique perks are appropriate.
听着 我爸爸永远不会
Look, my dad would never...
你为什么会在这里
Why are you here?
监控系统崩溃了
The... surveillance system crashed.
因为我把它弄崩溃了
That's 'cause I crashed it.
无论如何 你一直监视着我让我感觉到奇怪
It's creepy anyway, you watching me all the time.
好的 好的
Okay, all right.
忘了监控系统那回事儿
Forget surveillance.
安妮莎在哪里
Where's Anissa?
她在洗澡 你也想看着她吗
She's in the shower. You wanna watch her too?
我们从来不
We nev...
这上面有你父母的视频
There is a video from your parents on this.
他们想给你 我也想
They wanted you to have it and so do I.
为什么
Why?
这不公平
This is not fair.
但是是必要的
But it's necessary.
我想让你知道我们是同一阵营的
I want you to know we're on the same side.
如果你 需要任何东西
If you, uh, need anything,
无论任何东西
anything at all,
你可以通过那个手♥机♥找到我
you can reach me on that phone
任何时间 无论白天还是晚上
any time, day or night.
- 你好 - 你好 宝贝
- Hey. - Hi, sweeties.
我们没事 知道吗 非常好
We're all right, okay? Perfectly fine.
我们来这儿只是为了以防万一 我们很快会回家的 好吗
We're just here as a precaution. We'll be home soon. Okay?
我们想念你
We miss you.
- 爱你 - 爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
他们在那儿 就在那儿
There they are, right there.
好吧
All right.
雷冯
Rayvon.
近来如何
What's good?
伙计 什么 你要去野营还是干什么
Man, what, you going camping or something?
毛衣很酷啊 伙计
That's some cool threads, man.
你还记得是谁让你进入这一行的吧 不会忘了吧
You remember who gave you your start, don't you?
当然不会 是你呀 布鲁
Yeah, all you, bruh.
是时候让你重新开始了
It's time for you to start again.
各位哥们儿
All y'all.
那我们应该怎么做呢
And how we do that?
我们之前有坦克和军队
We got tanks and troops up the ass.
军人比其他任何人都更需要毒品
Soldiers need drugs more than anybody else.
他们压力很大
They stressed out.
对呀 但是怎么卖♥♥呢 我们又没有东西
Yeah, but how? We ain't got no product.
总会有办法的
There's always a way.
就算在公共场所 也有这东西
Even in the joint, there's product.
还记得辛塞尔吗
Remember Sinzell?
记得 他把我的钱弄丢了还进了监狱
Yeah. He lost my money and went to the pen.
在这件事情发生之前他回来了
Well, he got back. Right before the wall went up.
他在保护自己
He's running protection.
他在那边拥有一个黑市
He got a whole black market out here.
锁定了11个街区
Eleven blocks on lock.
那我们把它抢回来
Then we take it back.
伙计 辛塞尔是个身后一堆拿着
Man, Sinzell's a whole beast out here
武器的野兽
with a dozen guns behind him.
你拥有的只有 你知道的 你自己
And all you got is, you know... you.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
嗨 我可以再多打一勺吗
Hey, can I get one more scoop of that, though?
保证队伍动起来 好吗
Make sure the line is moving. Olay?
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
阿纳亚 是真的吗
Really, Anaya?
听着 我知道你要保证帊蒂的安全
Listen, I know you have to consider the safety of the Perdi.
我也不想给你带来任何伤害
I don't want to bring any harm to you either.
除此之外 我们的事还受弗里兰检疫局的限制
On top of that, our business is limited with Freeland's quarantine.
把这些食物都送出去
So giving away all of this food--
我花钱买♥♥了这些食物
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I paid for this food.
我们已经谈妥了安全通过这些树林的协议
We made a deal for safe passage through these woods.
我们要做一些限制 我们需要
We need to establish some limits. We need--
蒂埃里 阿纳亚 这些人们在受难 他们需要帮助
Thierry, Anaya, people are in trouble. They need help.
帊蒂需要自救
And the Perdi need to help themselves.
听着 你拿了那些钱
Look, you took the money.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表