剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
快过来 这边需要帮助
Get over here, we need your help in here.
请进
Enter.
你们好
Hello.
- 抱歉打扰你俩 - 你想干什么
- Sorry to disturb you. - What do you want?
超能力者集中营出了点问题
There is a problem at the meta camp.
我 我们需要皮尔斯博士的帮助
And, um, I... We need Dr. Pierce's help.
那我们的需要呢
What about what we need?
病毒已经爆发
A virus has broken out.
你将人们高度集中到空间不足的
That's what happens when you pack people
设施内 就会出现这种情况
into a high-density environment with inadequate infrastructure.
我还没有稳定休眠仓孩子们的情况 另外
I haven't stabilized the pod kids yet, and my husband
我丈夫在问你话呢
asked you a question.
这种疾病只会感染超能力者
This disease is only affecting the metas,
而且似乎是致命的
and it appears to be fatal,
所以处理的病毒的优先级高于从休眠仓跑出来的孩子们
so it takes precedence over the pod kids.
要是你帮我解决了这个问题
If you help me solve this problem,
我将竭尽所能满足你们的需求
I will do everything in my power to address your needs.
我不信你
Mmm-mmm, I don't believe you.
你来这里唯一的原因就是你承担不起失去更多超能力者的损失
The only reason you're here is because you can't afford to lose more metas.
你说得没错
Yes, that is correct.
尽管我们意见不统一 但我能想要的结果是一致的
And although we disagree, we both want the same thing.
就是救这些人
To save these people.
这种疾病
This disease...
非常致命
is so virulent...
致命到如果我们不马上找到解药
that if we do not find a cure soon,
弗里兰的每个超能力者都会死
every meta in Freeland could die,
包括你们的两个女儿
including your daughters.
所以你们帮不帮忙
So you gonna help me or not?
都有什么症状
What are the symptoms?
当局正在追捕黑鸟
Authorities are chasing Blackbird
据报道 她将数名超能力嫌犯
in response to reports that she freed several suspected metas
从美国安♥全♥局♥释放
from the ASA.
我是雅米拉·奥尔森 我目前处于美国安♥全♥局♥突击队
Again, I'm Jamillah Olsen, and I'm here at the perimeter
将黑鸟包围的边界处
where ASA commandos have Blackbird cornered.
我看看能不能再靠近点
I'm gonna see if I can get closer.
这人我要了
Dibs.
你知道詹妮弗·皮尔斯是谁吗
Do you know who Jennifer Pierce is?
你要了
"Dibs"?
- 真的吗 - 对啊
- Really? - Yeah.
你还在为死去的男朋友难过 所以
You're still mourning your dead boyfriend, so...
- 对吧 - 也不用提这事吧
- Yeah. - Uh-uh, that was unnecessary.
抱歉 不过是真的啊
Sorry, but it's true.
- 嘿呀 - 你好 你是詹妮弗·皮尔斯吗
- Hey. - Hey, are you Jennifer Pierce?
我不是
No, I'm not.
- 你是谁 - 我是布兰登
- Who's asking? - I'm Brandon.
新生
I'm new.
因为被占领的事情 我坐公车来的
I'm getting bussed here because of the occupation,
他们让我找詹妮弗·皮尔斯带我熟悉一下环境
and I was told to ask Jennifer Pierce for a tour.
谁让你找我的
Told by who?
你是詹妮弗吗
Are you Jennifer?
可能
Maybe.
前台的人说
Well, the people at the front desk,
没人比你另了解加菲尔德高中了
they said no one knows Garfield better than you.
- 是吗 - 对啊
- Is that right? - Yeah.
跟我来吧
Follow me.
怎么这么多人拿着枪啊
Hey, what's going on with all the guns?
是来保护我们安全的
They're here to keep us safe.
保护什么安全
- From what? -
进来吧
Enter.
我们有理由相信 杰斯博士
We have reason to believe that Dr. Jace is
就在警戒线范围外
just outside the perimeter
跟马科维亚军队一起
with Markovian troops.
我们派出了数名美国安♥全♥局♥的突击队成员
We've sent several ASA commandos
但全部被抓捕了
to do recon, but they were captured.
- 那太不幸了 - 幸运的是
- Oh, that's too bad. - Luckily...
其中一位上校被抓之前 扔掉了他的追踪器
one of the majors dropped a tracking device before they were abducted.
占领篇
第三章
奥德尔特工的白日梦
隔离二区
新访客
美国安♥全♥局♥对黑鸟的追踪仍在进行中
詹妮弗
嘿 詹 我应该要迟到了
新访客
看 流星
我觉得那不是流星
那是什么
趴下
控制完成
马科维亚人目前在弗里兰的郊区
The Markovians are on the outskirts of Freeland,
正在集结大部队
and they are marshalling their forces.
此次威胁
This threat
迫在眉睫
is imminent.
- 这是什么 - 打开看看吧
- What's that? - Why don't you open it and see?
是个表
It's a watch.
戴上试试
Try it on.
好像我有的选一样
Like I have a choice.
- 没用啊 - 通过它发送电流试试
- Doesn't work. - Run some current through it.
哇 能显示时间了
Oh, hey, it tells the time.
太好了 谢了哦
Great, thank you.
不仅仅能显示时间
It does a lot more than just that.
这只手表上面的高科技
That watch has more technology in it
比宇宙飞船还要多 但只能通过你特有的能力
than the space shuttle, but it can only be activated
被激活
with your unique skills.
但我只看到了一只手表
But all I see is a watch.
不如你放大概10伏特的电流到表上
Why don't you try to hit it with around ten volts
看看你的感知有什么变化的
and see if your perception changes?
- 会烧烂的 - 会吗
- But that'll fry it. - Will it?
行 你开心就好
Okay. I'll humor you, okay?
10伏特
Ten volts.
这
Wha...
所以我们才让你在这里
This is the reason why we have you here,
给你做各种测试
why we're testing you,
为什么要让你经历如此多的痛苦挣扎
why we're putting you through so much pain and struggle.
都是为了制♥造♥出来
- Oh. - It's so we can create tech
帮所有超能力者活得更好的高科技
that will help all metas to live better.
马科维亚人打算捕捉并杀掉
The Markovians are planning on killing
弗里兰所有的超能力者
or capturing all of the metas in Freeland.
没有你的帮忙 我无法阻止他们
I cannot stop them without your help.
如果你这次帮我
If you help me with this,
你就能回家和女儿们团聚了
you can go home and be with your daughters.
那就来吧
Well, damn.
情况不好啊
This is bad.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
有些警官已经致力于效忠弗里兰几十年了
Some of these officers have been serving Freeland for decades.
他们不应该被这样对待啊
They shouldn't be treated like this.
他们之前的几个月也在登记测试普通人
Well, they've been registering and testing regular folks
有没有超能基因啊
for the meta gene for the past month.
这有什么区别吗
Why should y'all be any different?
打扰一下 威廉姆·亨德森吗
Excuse me. William Henderson?
是
Yes?
我接到命令 给你登记
I have orders to put you through the registration process.
我是警♥察♥局长
I'm the chief of police.
我们了解
We are aware of that.
但还是要给您登记接受检查
We still need to get you registered and tested.
请排队等待
If you could get in line, we'd appreciate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
几小时内你就不会脱水了
You should feel hydrated in a few hours.
这些呢
And these...
是管你关节炎
are for your arthritis,
高血压 心脏病和膀胱问题的药
high blood pressure, heart disease, and bladder function.
不是说好要优雅的老去吗
What's happened to aging gracefully?
请你出去吧
Privacy, please.
看来他们说的是真的
I guess it's true what they say,
青春都被年轻人浪费掉了
youth is wasted on the young.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表