剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
And none of us can be part of it.
真的好温馨哦 但是只有你们吃这一套
You know, that's real cute, it is, but what works for you,
这一套在老娘的世界里行不通 虽然我不了解你们
doesn't work in my world, because I don't know about y'all,
但是我给我的弗里兰带来了和平
but I brought peace to my Freeland.
- 这是我的功劳 - 听我说
-That's what I did. -Listen to me.
我不知道你能不能挽回你造成的悲剧
I don't know if you can change what you've done,
但是在你的世界里 爱你的人已经都死了
but you don't have anyone left in your world that loves you anymore.
你没意识到吗 那样的世界对我来说就是炼狱
Do you not get that? That sounds like hell to me.
算不上什么狗屁和平
And a far cry from peace.
还有你 你千万不要放弃你的超能力
And you, don't you ever give up your powers,
因为这是来自上帝的礼物 如果他不想让你拥有
because they're a gift from God and if he didn't want you to have 'em,
听我说 那他一开始就不会给你这个能力
I'm telling you he wouldn't have given them to you.
他也不会让你的父亲 你的妹妹拥有这个能力
And he wouldn't have given them to your father and your sister.
我父亲告诉我这没什么的
My dad told me that it was okay.
他说这没什么 是因为他知道无论如何你都会有这个能力
He said it was okay, because he knew that you were gonna do it anyway.
好 我懂了 所以你是咱们中唯一清醒的一个
Okay, I get it. So, you the woke one out of all of us here.
对吧 众人皆醉你独醒是吧
Right? We sleep and you woke.
你是什么东西 奥兹国的格林达正义女巫么
What are you, Glinda the Good Witch from The Wiz?
我可得为你鼓掌了
Let me clap for you.
你接下来是不是要颂歌♥了 还有伴舞么
You gonna break out in song next? You got a dance to go with it?
来吧 让咱们见识一下 你穿着战袍嘛 你看着很可爱呢
Come on, let's see. You got this suit, you're looking cute,
你刚刚说的全都是大道理 是吧
you just know what you talking about, huh?
那是什么
- -What is that?
怎么了 贱♥人♥ 你知不知道你老是打断别人说话
What is what, bitch? You know you always interrupting somebody?
你们都没看到么
Y'all don't see that?
- 那个白色的光波 - 什么白色的光波
-That white wave. -White wave of what?
我们什么都做不了吗
There's nothing we can do?
我已经竭尽所能了
I have tried everything I know.
詹妮弗 如果你能听到我的声音的话 反抗吧
Jennifer, if you can hear me, fight.
尽全力回来吧 求你了
Fight your way back, please.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
杰弗逊
Jefferson!
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表