剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳 上季回顾
Last season Black Lightning...
马科维亚人现已将弗里兰包围
The Markovians now have Freeland surrounded.
大家听好
Listen up, everybody.
今晚 我们代表弗里兰的未来
Tonight we stand for the future of Freeland.
解放弗里兰
Freedom for Freeland!
解放弗里兰
Freedom for Freeland!
尽快做出解药
Make the cure as fast as you can.
那是掘墓者
That was Gravedigger.
他是超能力者 强化了力量与速度
A metahuman with enhanced strength and speed
拥有通过声音逼迫他人做事的能力
with the power to push whoever is in earshot.
杀了她
Kill her.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们必须假设掘墓者已经给自己注射了
We have to assume that Gravedigger is injecting himself
你留在马科维亚的超能力配方
with whatever remains of the metaformula you left in Markovia.
我给自己注射时 由于我的基因组成
When I gave myself the shot, the power lasted for an hour
超能力只持续了一小时
because of my genetic makeup.
把你的随从干掉
Get rid of your detail.
你现在也有超能力了
You have powers now?
放下武器
Drop 'em.
不 不 亨德森
No, no. Henderson!
腿没有知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
亨德森 你是我最好的朋友
Henderson, man, you are my best friend.
是时候收拾一下东西了
Looks like it's time for me to pack my bags.
而且 我还要赴约去见漂亮的离婚医生呢
Plus, I got a date with a beautiful divorcee doctor.
她会帮我夺得弗里兰的王冠
She's gonna help me get the crown of Freeland
王冠注定属于我
that I am destined to wear.
你就打算这样沉默吗 儿子
You not gonna say anything, son?
无话可说 爸
Nothing worth saying, Pop.
怀念这座城市
Miss this city.
对我意义重大
So much a part of me.
弗里兰 令人失望
Freeland, she was frustrating.
但人性的光芒不曾黯淡
And so much beauty in the people.
亨德森深爱着弗里兰
Henderson, he loved Freeland.
爱得深沉 刻骨铭心
It was all in his bones and heart muscles.
所以他才甘愿为弗里兰献出生命
That's why he fought all of his life for her.
为他所爱的一切抗争吧 儿子
Fighting for what he loved, son.
他死 都是因为我让他进入了我的世界
He died because I let him into my world.
进入了黑霹雳的世界中
Into Black Lightning's world.
人终有一死 儿子
People dying like they ain't never died before, son.
不只是在你的世界
Not just in your world.
不仅仅是存在于黑霹雳的世界中
Not just in Black Lightning's world.
不过现在已无黑霹雳的世界也算个好事吧
Well, good thing there's no more Black Lightning's world.
黑霹雳已死
Black Lightning's dead.
之前也有过这种情况 儿子
Yeah, we've been here before, son.
你知道这座城市需要你
You know this city needs you.
我不知道这座城市需要的是什么 爸
I don't know what this city needs, Pop,
但必然不是我
but it sure ain't me, though.
儿子 我们从子♥宫♥出来的那一刻起
Son, from the moment we come out of the womb,
就已经是倒计时了
the clock starts ticking.
但这无关死亡 而在于怎么活
So it ain't about the dying, it's about the living.
在于如何过好这一生
How... How are we going to live this life
让我们死的伟大 值得庆祝
to make our dying something to celebrate,
而非一味哀悼
and not mourn?
弗里兰继续以多种形式庆祝
Freeland continues to celebrate the oneyear anniversary
马科维亚冲突一周年纪念日
of the Markovian conflict in a variety of festive ways.
或许你们住在另一个星球上
For those of you who maybe were living on another planet,
但也请你们铭记 去年今天马科维亚人被打败了
remember on this day last year the Markovians were defeated,
政♥府♥中安♥全♥局♥的实验
the government's ASA experiments were exposed
被黑霹雳曝光并关停
by Black Lightning and shut down.
但是 事情总有转折 在城市庆祝之时
But, and there's always a but, as the city celebrates,
由于百人帮与敌手科布拉·卡特尔
there are still concerns with the level of violence
继续争夺地盘
due to the fact that The One Hundred gang and rival Kobra Cartel
仍需担心暴♥力♥问题
continue to fight over territory.
而且 弗里兰市长比利·布莱克以及他的警员
And it seems Freeland's mayor, Billy Black, and his police force
似乎无法制止冲突
are unable to do anything to put an end to the conflict.
许多人要求市长请辞
Many are calling for the mayor to resign,
即便距市长选举只有数月之遥
even though the mayoral election is just months away.
毒品呢
Hey, where's the drugs?
我什么都没做啊
I didn't do anything!
老实待着 废物
Stay still, punk.
我什么都没有
I don't got none.
别乱动
Stop! Stop moving.
真有必要这样吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! Is all that necessary?
回车里去 先生
Hey, get back in your car, sir.
我认识这孩子 他连苍蝇都不舍得打
Look, I know this kid. He wouldn't hurt a fly.
他是犯了什么事 你们这么大动干戈
So, what did he do to deserve this?
最后警告你一次 先生 回车里去
This is your last warning, sir. Get back into your vehicle.
立刻
Now!
不
No.
立刻回到车上
Get back in your vehicle now!
这就拿枪指着我了
You gonna point a gun at me now?
我说了让你回车里
I told you to get back in your car.
你看我像有武器的吗
Do I look armed to you?
我真是受够了
I'm so tired of this.
阿妮莎 我能说点你不爱听的吗
Anissa, can I say something you might not like?
不行
No.
已经一年了
It's been a year.
你基本上一直坐在格蕾丝的床边
And you've been sitting at Grace's bedside
绝大部分时候都在
on and off the whole time. Mostly on.
我对格蕾丝的爱是爱屋及乌
Now, I love Grace because you love Grace.
但或许是时候你该放下这一切了
But maybe it's time you move on with your life.
怎么 像你对卡里尔那样吗
What, like how you did with Khalil?
妹妹 那小子把你迷得神魂颠倒
Girl, that boy had your nose so wide open
以至于你准备不顾性命
that you were ready to throw your life away
甚至为了他要离开我们这个家 现在你却跟我说放下
and leave the whole damn family for him, so move on?
阿妮莎
Anissa.
为了让这座城市从战争的阴影下走出来 你我都筋疲力尽
We're both stressed out trying to help the city recover from the war.
每次你从病房♥离开
And every time you leave this room,
眼里都有泪水
you have tears in your eyes.
对不起 我只是担心你
I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you.
那我没事 行了吧
Well, I'm fine. Okay?
你不用担心我了
So you ain't gotta be worried about me.
你是我姐啊 你嘴上说不用 我也一样担心
You're my sister. You can't just tell me not to worry about you.
这不是好
That's not good en
妈 有消息了
Hey, Mom. Any news?
宝贝 还是老样子 她的情况没有改观
It's the same, baby. No change in her condition.
很遗憾 治疗手段被她变形者的生理机能所阻隔了
Unfortunately, the treatments are being blocked by her shapeshifter physiology.
但我研发了一种混合药物 或许有用
But I have developed a cocktail of drugs that I think might work.
看看接下来几天怎么样吧
We'll see how it goes over the next couple of days, okay?
好
Okay.
好消息啊这是
Sounds like good news.
就像是你抛弃了我们
It just... It just feels like you've abandoned us.
让我们自己应付
Just left us to do this on our own.
抛弃
Abandoned.
你没想过是你抛弃了我吗
You ever think maybe you abandoned me?
你离开了我和孩子们
You left me and the girls.
知道吗 你现在回来了 不错不错
Okay? You're back now, good for you.
但我兄弟没了
But... But I lost my brother.
你的同情
So where's the compassion?
温柔 善解人意 在哪呢
The tenderness? The understanding?
全都没有 你直接又闷头钻进了实验室 仿佛无事发生
No, you just went right back to the lab like nothing happened.
但这事还小吗 琳恩
Something happened, Lynn!
阿妮莎和詹妮弗就在那里
Anissa and Jennifer are out there.
她们需要你的帮助 你的引导
They need your help. And they need your guidance.
我试过引导她们
Yeah, I tried to give them guidance.
她们听过吗
They never listen.
我女儿需要我的时候 我什么时候不在了
And when have I ever not been there for my girls?
别为了让自己说的话站住脚 就把女儿们掺和进来
Don't bring them into this just to make your point.
琳恩
Lynn.
你还清醒吗
How is your sobriety?
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表