剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
他是83年到柏林墙倒塌之间
The CIA's go-to wetworks man in Berlin
中情局在柏林拯救人♥质♥的智囊
from '83 up to the fall of the wall.
那些时间点 戴弗可能是其中之一
Those dates. Diver would have been the one.
然后 他就消失了
And then he just disappeared.
你认为戴弗杀了你母亲
You think Diver killed your mother?
这些年来 柏林一直都是他的狩猎场
The years line up. Berlin would have been his hunting ground.
我刚刚得知了爱沙尼亚的一个夜间行动
I just got a night action from Estonia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥族裔和自♥由♥的派爱沙尼亚人
Ethnic Russians and Free Estonians
又吵起来了
are at each other's throats.
丹尼尔 罗伯特 你俩明天去塔林
Daniel, Robert, I want you both to go to Tallinn tomorrow.
只有一个人在那里 叫托雷斯
There's just one guy there -- named Torres.
老天
Damn.
见到友军感觉真好
It's nice to see some friendlies.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人已经在行动了
The Russians are already making a move.
我看到一个本该死了的人
Saw a ghost.
这人叫谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫 狙击手
The guy's name is Sergei Basarov. Sniper.
亨里克 你得听我们说
You need to listen to us, Henrik.
你对我真好 亲爱的马蕾
我愿意为我最喜欢的客人做任何事
索菲亚·瓦斯科 来见见我的朋友们
Sofia Vesik. Meet my friends.
给他们讲讲你的"萨玛卡特"程序
Tell them about your "Sama Kaart" program.
欢迎亨里克的朋友们
Any friend of Henrik's...
能把她带入我们的阵营吗
Can she be brought into our tent?
只有从有利于爱沙尼亚的角度来劝说
If she's persuaded it's best for Estonia.
等等 你还好吗 你要坐下吗
Wait a minute. You all right? You want to sit down?
你们看到了吗 光晕
Do you see that? Halos.
亨里克·维丁因心搏停止而去世了
Henrik Viiding passed of cardiac arrest
死亡时间为18:39
at exactly 18:39.
那可远不止心脏病发作
That was way more than just a heart attack.
我们得接近尸体 弄份样本
We need to get to the body and get a sample.
我要两张下一趟离开这里的火车票
I need two on the next train out of here.
搞定了
You're set.
在哪
Where is it?
-谁干的 -他受过训练
- Who did that to you? - He had training.
绝对是干外勤的
He's definitely been in the field.
-雪域特战队的 -托雷斯是对的
- Spetsnaz? - Torres was right.
这里有事发生 把这个给瓦莱丽
There's something going on here. Get this to Valerie.
不好了 瓦莱丽
It went to shit, Valerie.
罗伯特 丹尼尔在哪
Robert, where's Daniel?
我们分开了
We got separated.
我把他留下了 他受伤了
I left him there. He's wounded.
♪ Johnny's in America, low techs at the wheel ♪
♪ I'm afraid of Americans ♪
♪ I'm afraid of the world ♪
♪ I'm afraid I can't help it ♪
♪ I'm afraid I can't ♪
♪ I'm afraid of Americans ♪
♪ I'm afraid of the world ♪
♪ I'm afraid I can't help it ♪
第三季第二集
柏林谍影
♪ I'm afraid I can't ♪
♪ I'm afraid of Americans ♪
妈妈
Mom.
丹尼尔 你安全吗
Daniel. Are you safe?
罗伯特回去了吗
Did Robert make it back?
是的 他一小时前回来了
Yeah, he got back about an hour ago.
他说你受伤了
He said you're wounded.
丹尼尔 我需要了解情况
Daniel, I need to know,
因为如果你在外面挂掉了 我会很难做
because if you pass out in a ditch, you make my job harder.
别给我出难题
Do not make my job harder.
我今早看见一列奇怪的火车驶离塔林
Listen, I saw a strange train this morning outside Tallinn.
朝西去了 隐蔽模式
Headed west, stealth mode,
遮住了标识 装满了人
blacked-out markings, packed full of men.
什么 军人吗
What, soldiers?
我不知道 但可能是托雷斯发现的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I don't know, but maybe the Little Green Men Torres spotted.
能确定一点 对我下手的人是雪域特战队的
The guy who jumped me was Spetsnaz, that's for sure.
罗伯特说你想找到索菲亚·瓦斯科
Robert said that you were trying to locate Sofia Vesik.
你联♥系♥上她了吗
Did you reach her?
还没有 但我会找到她的
Uh, not yet, but I'll find her.
丹尼尔 你不必非得亲力亲为
Daniel, you don't have to do this.
托雷斯在那边
Torres is there.
是的 我也在
Yeah, well, so am I.
如果是俄♥罗♥斯♥干的 我们需要尽快找到证据
If it is Russia, then we need proof and fast
要赶在军队就位之前
before their troops are in place.
我们会把索菲亚的地址发给你
We'll send you Sofia's address.
-你去找到证据 -好的
- You get the proof. - Okay.
但你得给自己包扎一下 听到了吗
But you get yourself patched up. You hear me?
我是基尔希
Kirsch.
20分钟后来敏感信息隔离室
SCIF in 20.
好的
Okay.
你不会真觉得有人想闯进你的公♥寓♥吧
You don't really think someone was trying to break into your apartment.
我就是这么认为的
Yeah, of course I do.
为什么 为了拿头发样本吗
What, trying to get the hair sample?
我已经送到实验室了
Which I had already dropped off at the lab.
还吵醒了克拉考尔 管他呢 好好干活
Had to wake Krakauer up, but fuck it, do your job, asshole.
-你看起来不错 -你看起来糟透了
- You look nice. - You look like shit.
-谢谢 -你睡觉了吗
- Thanks. - You get any sleep?
这一夜挺艰难的 睡个屁
It was a rough night. Fuck sleep.
你们俩 来敏感信息隔离室
You guys? SCIF.
托雷斯警官 非常感谢你加入我们
Officer Torres, thank you so much for joining us.
由于塔林站出了问题 现在由我们接管了
Since Tallinn Station is dark, we'll be taking point from here.
收到
Copy that.
现在 我们就等着头发样本的毒理检测结果了
Now, we should be expecting the tox results
应该几个小时就出来了
from the hair samples within a few hours.
咖啡馆有个女服务员
You know, there was a waitress at the café.
他每天都在那个咖啡馆吃饭
He ate that every day.
她叫什么来着
What the fuck was her name?
马蕾 她可能知道些情况
Maret. She might know something.
也许是她给他下的毒 我去找她谈谈
Maybe she poisoned him. I'll go have a word.
换个方式吧 试试不要严刑逼供
Well, for a change, maybe try not to torture her.
我真想你 哥们
Mm, I miss you, man.
我一抬头你就不见了
I looked up, and you were gone.
丹尼尔报告说他看见一列载满人的火车
Daniel reported that he saw a train
行驶在废弃路线上 车身没有任何标记
full of men on a defunct line, no markings.
没有警员 也没有指纹
No uniforms, no fingerprints, either.
塔林有大批俄♥罗♥斯♥雪域特战队的人出没
Tallinn's infested with Spetsnaz.
我认出的那个狙击手 谢尔盖・巴萨洛夫
The sniper I made, Sergei Basarov,
1) 亨里克的死 - 自杀?
2) 隐蔽的火车
还有袭击米勒的那家伙
and the guy who attacked Miller.
所以 俄军在战区外袭击了中情局特工
So Russian forces attacked a CIA officer outside of a war zone,
还是说我们现在把爱沙尼亚也定为战区了
or are we now classifying Estonia as a war zone?
没人说这是一场战争 至少俄方不这么认为
No, no one's calling this a war, least of all the Russians.
这只是爱沙尼亚内部的种族冲突
This is just an internal ethnic conflict in Estonia.
克里米亚战争就是这么发生的
Uh, that's how the Crimean Playbook starts.
1) 亨里克的死 - 自杀?
2) 隐蔽的火车
3)雪域特战队
他们想办法除掉了鸽♥派♥ 和事佬
Take out the moderate voices, the peacemakers,
将他们浸在汽油里 划根火柴
douse with gasoline, strike a match.
我们需要帮助
We're gonna need help, though.
亨里克说过 索菲亚・瓦斯科有国际影响力
Henrik said that Sofia Vesik had national pull.
是真的吗
Is that -- Is that true?
我给丹尼尔发了她的地址
I sent Daniel her address.
她聪明 上镜
Smart, telegenic,
推特上的粉丝比碧昂丝还多
uh, more Twitter followers than Beyonce.
今天是她发行萨玛卡特的日子
Today is the release of Sama Kaart,
她的白色护照程序
her white passport program.
俄♥罗♥斯♥族裔占国家人口的三分之一
Ethnic Russians, a third of the country,
自苏联撤军以来 他们只拥有灰色护照
have had gray passports since the Soviets left.
代表他们是二等居民 拥有更少的权利
It's less rights, second-class citizens.
索菲亚的白色护照项目联合了各方
Sofia's white passport unites all sides.
1) 亨里克的死 - 自杀?
2) 隐蔽的火车
3)雪域特战队
4)索菲亚·瓦斯科/ 萨玛卡特
没错 这就解释了为什么是现在
Yeah, that explains "why now."
愤怒的暴民不愤怒的话 你就没法操纵他们
You can't manipulate an angry mob if they're not angry.
这可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥侵占爱沙尼亚的最后机会
This could be Russia's last chance to take Estonia,
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表