剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
but we have no proof that he was poisoned.
这手段真是厉害
They're fucking good.
很明显我不能把这情况汇报给总部
Well, I obviously can't take this to Langley.
-我知道 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人很大胆
- Oh, I know. - Russians are bold.
通常他们自己种植毒药
They usually own their poisons.
他们为何要炫耀一番后又和以往一样否认呢
Why wouldn't they flaunt and then deny as usual?
1853年十九世纪欧洲大♥陆♥战争
以俄♥罗♥斯♥失败而告终
因为克里米亚战争的剧本必须严格保密
Because the Crimean Playbook relies on absolute secrecy.
危险 禁止入内
我是伊斯特·克鲁格 请留言
Esther Krug.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我想你了
I miss you.
听着 瓦莱丽想让我填些表格 一式三份
Listen, Valerie wants me to fill out some forms in triplicate,
要划清"我们"的界限
something to do with clearance on "us."
看来我们没有自己想象得那么隐蔽
I guess we weren't as sly as we thought we were.
总之 我昨晚做了个关于我妈的很疯狂的梦
Anyway, I had this crazy dream last night about my mom.
我忘了有没有跟你说过
I don't know if I ever told you,
她死的那晚我在场
but I was there the night she died.
我看到了
I saw it.
那场爆♥炸♥ 一切
The explosion, everything.
那个行凶者 他有选择的
He had a choice, the guy that did it.
他等了等 看着她上了车
He waited, watched her get into the car.
我想他不希望留下目击证人
I guess he didn't want any witnesses,
但他不知道我在
but he didn't know about me.
我看到他了
I saw him.
我想我知道戴弗是谁
I think I know who Diver is.
再来点香烟
And some cigarettes.
谢谢
Thank you.
有火吗
You got a light?
谢了
Thanks.
你们是这附近的人吗
You from around here?
我们住在这里
We live here.
是吗
Yeah?
你们都是什么俱乐部的吗
You all in a club or something?
猛♥男♥俱乐部
The Butch Club.
我逗你们呢
I'm just messin' with ya.
你们是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吧
You're Russian, right?
爱沙尼亚
Estonian.
你不会说俄语吗
不是吧 哥们
你和你们的同志们不是克里姆林宫的马屁精吗
看来不是了
No, I guess not.
很高兴见到你们
Well, it was nice to meet you guys.
这国家挺美的
Got a beautiful country here.
我七岁时
When I was 7,
被送去跟我在西利梅的俄♥罗♥斯♥祖父同住
I was sent to stay with my Russian grandfather in Sillimae.
他是个面包师♥傅♥
He was a baker.
我很喜欢看着他工作
I loved to watch him work.
我撒上面粉 把面团的碎屑捡起来
I spread the flour, picked up the scraps of dough,
偷一个有果酱的小面包条
sneak a warm roll with jam.
后来有一天他的店被关了
And then one day his shop was shut down,
执照被吊销了 连理由都没给
license pulled, no reason given.
我陪着他一起排队
And as I stood in line with him,
从一个政♥府♥窗口转到另一个窗口
when we shuffled from one government window to another,
我看到了他护照的正面写着"外国人护照"
I saw on the cover of his I.D., it read "alien passport."
我当时还是个孩子
I was a kid.
对我来说"外国人"意味着不好的
To me, "alien" meant bad,
吓人的 另类的
scary, different.
这个国家想让我祖父知道
This country wanted my grandfather
他永远不属于这里
to know he would never belong.
萨玛卡特不只是个通行证
Sama Kaart isn't just a passport.
也是种认同
It's acceptance.
是个欢迎回家的表示
A welcome home.
亨里克指引我们来到了这里
Henrik led us here.
你们的议会投票了
Your Parliament voted.
我们的技术会让这成为可能
Our technology will make this possible.
现在每个爱沙尼亚人都将有完整的投票权
Now every Estonian will have full voting rights,
使用公共服务的权力
access to public services,
以及免除签证
and the right to work abroad...
在海外工作的权力
...without obtaining a visa.
今天我要说 够了
Today I say, no more.
我们是团结的爱沙尼亚
We are one Estonia!
抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
听起来我们都得出去
This sounds like we all need to step outside.
请到外面去
Please step outside.
这里什么情况
Hey, what's going on here?
在找嗨吗
Getting high?
你是澳大利亚人吗
You Australian?
美国人
American.
你的国家够好了吗
Is your country great yet?
我的国家烂透了
My country's fucked.
与这里相比 这里简直是他妈的天堂
Compared to this, it's fucking paradise.
我不明白是什么情况
I don't understand what happened.
帕沃当时在给服务器调试 而并没有起火
Paavo was debugging the server, and there was no fire.
更像是有什么过热了 或是起了火花
两种情况都可能触发警报
他是怎么死的
窒息
防火系统抽干了所有氧气
所以...
系统被烧了
程序被毁坏 难以修复
要不要推迟发布
帕沃千辛万苦才让我们走到了今日
我们得试试
备份
受损了
怎么可能
是人为的
蓄意破坏
他们要把她挫骨扬灰
They're ripping her to shreds.
-把谁 -索菲亚
- Who? - Sofia.
天啊
Jesus.
你觉得是真的吗
You think it's true?
我跟了她好几年了
I've been following her for years.
我了解她
I know her.
她的应用也许还需要微调
Her app may still need some fine-tuning,
但这些让它听起来像是被设计来
but these make it sound like it's designed
进行种族定义的
to racially profile.
不可能 她不是那种人
There's no way. That's not who she is.
也许她没有你想的那么无私
Maybe she's not as altruistic as you think.
你看看
Look at this.
这种刻薄程度
The level of vitriol,
这种流量 这些重复性的语句
the traffic volume, the repeated phrases.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥网络喷子们的特征
This is the hallmark of a Russian troll farm.
所以是另一种形式的暗♥杀♥
So a different kind of assassination.
你觉得她会避避风头吗
You think she'll lay low?
索菲亚吗
Sofia?
不可能 她是个硬碰硬的人
Not a chance. She'll counter.
索菲亚
Sofia.
百年纪念活动的委员会来联♥系♥了
他们认为在亨里克之后
这里有这么多媒体 加上又出了事
他们不希望我发声
不要亲自发声
我要去
我得直视人们的眼睛
他们信任我
加比和我当时不认识任何德国人
Gaby and I didn't know any German,
所以我们就记下了高速公路标志
so we would just memorize the autobahn signs,
我们就是那样找到回来的路的
and that's how we found our way back.
真的 我就找"Ausfahrt"的字样
Literally, I would just look for "Ausfahrt,"
我就是那样回到在爱彼迎租的房♥间的
and that's how I'd get back to the Airbnb.
完全不知道意思
Not realizing?
对 完全不知道这就是德语"出口"的意思
Not realizing that "ausfahrt" is German for "exit," yes.
一个半开玩笑性质的奖项
获奖原因通常是不让自己的愚蠢基因再传播下去
从而为人类进化做出贡献
真该得个达尔文奖
A true Darwin Award moment.
这故事怎么让你越发性感了
How does that story make you seem even hotter?
我真不懂
I don't get it.
你认识那人吗
You know that guy?
不 可能他认识我爸
No. Maybe he knows my dad.
人人都认识你♥爸♥
Everyone knows your dad.
伟大的阿德耶米医生
The great Dr. Adeyemi.
他能指挥一个千人礼堂
He can command an auditorium of a thousand,
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表