剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
但我的命令很明确
but my orders are clear.
不许参与爱沙尼亚的事
Stand down on Estonia.
我已经安排将丹尼尔的遗体
I've made arrangements for Daniel's body
运往圣安德鲁斯
to be transferred to Andrews.
会进行调查的
There'll be an inquiry.
罗伯特 鉴于你是他生前见到的最后一个人
Robert, since you were the last one to see him alive,
将有很多问题等着你来回答
there'll be a lot of questions to answer.
当然 没关系 我会尽力协助的
That's fine. Of course. I'll do whatever I can to help.
在那之前 我认为你应该离岗回家
Until then, I think you should go home.
休息一下
Take some time.
你要开除我
Are you firing me?
调查出结果之前 你暂时休假
You're on leave, pending the results of the inquiry.
你需要帮手 瓦莱丽
You're gonna need help, Valerie.
现在弗罗斯特 托雷斯 德让都失踪了
With Frost, Torres, and DeJean MIA,
你的储备军有点吃紧
your bullpen's looking pretty bare.
没有BB·耶茨我也能搞定 非常感谢
I can finish this without B.B. Yates, thank you very much.
有她你的进度能快些
You can finish it faster with her.
我知道 我明白
Look, I know. I know.
她对你撒了谎 她把我们给耍了
She lied to you. She fucked us over.
你无法信任她
You can't trust her.
她之前的所作所为非常不地道
What she did was unconscionable.
我不会再引火烧身了
I will not get burned again.
她认为自己当时做了正确的事
She thought she was doing the right thing at the time.
至少跟她谈谈
At least talk to her.
你刚在沃尔夫那碰了一鼻子灰
You just got shut down there.
她还是有些影响力的
She still has pull.
回家吧 罗伯特
Go home, Robert.
丹尼尔的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Daniel.
感觉太不真实了
It doesn't seem real.
帕沃被害的时候我也是这种感觉
I felt the same way when Paavo was murdered.
他就在我的身旁 边走边说
He was right here walking by my side, giving me shit.
突然间人就没了
And then just gone.
现在我又联♥系♥不上扬了
And now I can't reach Jan.
你之前跟扬通话的时候他是怎么说的
What did Jan say exactly when you spoke to him?
我们当时在打电♥话♥ 我听到了尖叫声
We were talking on the phone. I heard screams.
扬说出了些事情
Jan told me something was happening,
然后就断线了
and then we were disconnected.
据我所知 爱沙尼亚断电了
From what I can tell, Estonia is blacked out,
但是特维克还有电
but Tervik still has power.
这一点都说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
谢谢
Thanks.
其实是有可能的
Actually, it might.
扬跟我说 有人试图
Jan told me someone was trying to gain
非法接入我们的网络
unauthorized access to our network.
我认为俄♥罗♥斯♥人黑了特维克
I think the Russians hacked Tervik,
并且他们现在就是用我的服务器在控制断电
and now they're using my server to power this blackout.
他们之前在乌克兰就是这么干的
They've done it before in Ukraine.
你能关闭服务器吗
Could you shut the server down?
理论上是可以的
Theoretically, yes.
我有覆盖任何外部攻击的主代码
I have a master code to override any outside hack.
但我需要与服务器硬连接才能执行
But I'd need a hardline connection to the server to do it.
如果我们能在他们准备好之前恢复供电
If we can get the lights back on before they're ready,
就能揭露整个事件
we could expose everything.
他们的谎言 入侵
Their lies, the invasion.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我需要去爱沙尼亚
I need to go to Estonia.
操
Fuck.
罗伯特
Robert?
怎么了
What is it?
来
Come.
跟我来
Come with me.
柏林是个美丽的城市
Berlin is a beautiful city.
你在这里可以松口气了
You can breathe here.
你有种
You got cojones.
给不属于自己的价值五亿美元的艺术品
Brokering a half-billion dollars worth of art that isn't yours,
当中间人 确实需要勇气
that, indeed, takes yaytsa.
开始干正事吧
So let's get on with it.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
我需要我的手♥机♥
I'm gonna need my phone back.
我没记住他的电♥话♥号♥码
I don't have his number memorized.
他叫赫尔穆特·莱因哈特
His name is Helmut Reinhardt.
曼纽尔·迪桑托
你好 罗森塔尔拍卖♥♥行
Guten tag. Auktionhaus Rosenthal.
下午好
Yeah, good afternoon.
我找赫尔穆特·莱因哈特 谢谢
Uh, may I speak to Helmut Reinhardt, please?
请问哪位找他
May I ask who's calling?
我是曼纽尔·迪桑托
This is Manuel DiSanto.
能麻烦告诉他有急事吗
Can you please tell him that it's urgent?
我有一个新客户 需要今天面谈
I have a new client, and we need a sit-down today.
稍等
One moment.
赫尔穆特·莱因哈特
我是杰布
Yeah, it's Jeb.
我这里有个人要转移一些名贵画作
I got a guy who needs to move some highest-end art,
只是做做样子 就今天
just for show, today.
你得跟他配合一下
You need to take his lead.
做完这事我们就两清了
This squares you with us.
我就知道你会这么说
That's what I thought you'd say.
迪桑托先生 莱因哈特先生很抱歉
Mr. DiSanto, Mr. Reinhardt apologizes,
但他正在进行一场非常重要的谈判
but he's in the middle of a very delicate negotiation
无法接你的电♥话♥
and can't take your call.
但你告诉他是我了吗
Um, yeah, but did you tell him it's me?
说了 正因为是你
I did, and because it's you,
他同意在八点半左右见你
he's agreed to meet you apply at 8:30.
你有空吗
Does that work with your schedule?
行 我们会想办法的 谢谢
Yeah, we'll make it work. Thank you.
听起来他很急
Sounds like he's coming in hot.
那艺术藏品肯定是柯克的
The art must belong to Krik.
如果托雷斯的客户真的是普拉托夫
And if Torres' client really is Platov,
他就是在冒巨大的风险
he's taking a huge risk.
是 他可能是在帮忙为这次入侵筹集资金
Yeah. He might just be helping bankroll this invasion.
他还活着
Well, he's staying alive.
保命是他的第一要务
That's his number-one priority,
但他也在帮普拉托夫做事
but he's also serving up Platov on a dish.
我们不能逮捕他
We can't arrest him.
我们在艺术品上没有管辖权
We've got no jurisdiction over art transactions.
是的
No.
但我们倒是有个有管辖权的
But we do have a very powerful friend
有权有势的朋友
who does have jurisdiction.
多次尝试联♥系♥我们在使♥馆♥内的人都失败了
但是这种情况可以通过...
瓦莱丽来电
好的
Okay.
我们回头再说
罗伯特 我明白你也许不能告诉我到底怎么回事
Robert, I understand that maybe you can't tell me what's wrong.
是的 我不能
No, no, no, no. I can't.
我知道一个人孤身在一个城市很不容易
I know it's hard to be alone in a city,
远离家人
so far away from your family.
你肯定很想念你的儿子
You must miss your son a lot.
是的
I do.
但我还是走得离他越来越远
But still, I just keep moving farther away from him.
你要去哪里
Where are you moving?
东京
Tokyo.
应该要去那里
Well, supposed to.
多棒啊
Oh, how exciting.
是啊 如果我没有被炒的话
Yeah, if I don't get fired.
被大使♥馆♥开除吗
From your job at the embassy?
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
我害死了人
I got someone killed.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
不是 拜托
No. Come on.
我根据...政♥治♥党派的更替
I analyze... fucking economic fluctuations
分♥析♥出了经济波动
based on political regime change.
你知道吗 我不能再钻牛角尖了
You know what? I have to stop navel-gazing.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表