剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Romy, you didn't hear any of that.
得了吧
Come on.
抱歉 我不太习惯有孩子在身边
Sorry. I'm not used to being around kids.
谢谢你让我们住在这里
Thank you so much for letting us stay here.
应该的 能省则省
Of course. Save your Euros.
-这里永远欢迎你们 你知道的 -谢谢
- You're always welcome here. You know that. - Thank you.
...示♥威♥游♥行♥正在朝塔林进发
...demonstrations are already underway here in Tallinn,
而当地政♥府♥还在努力...
and local authorities are struggling...
然后他们毁了萨玛卡特
Then they detonated Sama Kaart
再编造假新闻让索菲娅背锅
and fake newsed it to blame Sofia,
说她想整俄♥罗♥斯♥人
saying she's trying to fuck the ethnic Russian population.
然后他们又把百年纪念活动上的
And they blamed the ethnic Russians
枪击事件怪在俄♥罗♥斯♥人头上
for shooting up Centennial.
听着 我知道他们已经在行动了
Look, I know that they're on the playbook,
但和乌克兰不一样
but unlike Ukraine,
爱沙尼亚是北约成员
Estonia is a member of NATO
国内有先头部队
with a tripwire-force in-country.
所以只要内乱给俄♥罗♥斯♥任何入侵的理由
So if civil unrest gives Russia any reason to invade,
他们就会入侵
they will.
他们绝对会对北约大开杀戒
They absolutely will spill NATO blood,
而这是非常有风险的
and that's very risky.
他们已经在强制实行戒♥严♥和宵禁
They're already imposing martial law and curfews,
让愤怒的火焰越烧越高
cranking that burner up to high.
我告诉你 内战可能已无法避免
I'm telling you, civil war may be inevitable
-不管我们... -有事情不对劲
-no matter what we -- -Something's wrong.
十点了 没有丹尼尔的消息
10:00 a.m., no Daniel.
可能他只是联♥系♥迟了
Maybe he's just running late.
不可能 他签到从不迟到
No, he's never late for a check-in.
我有他最后出现的坐标
I have the last known coordinates.
他现在正式失联了
He is now officially out of contact
也就是正式失踪了 所以
and he's officially missing, so...
两小时之后启动安全保护机制
failsafe in two hours.
两小时后就来不及了
We don't have two hours.
做这样的规定肯定是有原因的 罗伯特
Protocol is there for a reason, Robert.
特工们在敌方领土失联再正常不过了
Operatives go dark in hostile territory all the time.
你知道的
You know that.
这不仅仅是敌方领土 瓦莱丽
This isn't just hostile territory, Valerie.
这是他妈的混合战争 我告诉你
It's a fucking hybrid war, I'm telling you.
相信我 我见识过这些人
Trust me, I've seen these guys.
拜托 我们现在就把这事汇报给总部
Please, let's take this to Langley now.
具体怎么说
With what exactly?
我们现在只有粗略的情报
Because all we have right now is raw intel.
我们要进行分♥析♥
We need analysis.
我们已经没有余地再误读俄♥罗♥斯♥的情报了
There is no room to misread Russia here.
完全没有
None at all.
我是丹尼尔的上线
I'm Daniel's handler.
我一直在跟他合作 跟踪他的任务
I've been with him, tracking his mission,
他的每次签到 他的状况和感受
his check-ins, how he sounds and feels,
自从昨天挂掉电♥话♥以后
and ever since we got off the phone yesterday,
我心里一直有个声音在告诉我有事不对劲
I've had a voice telling me that something's wrong.
就是这个 你听到了吗
There. That. You hear that?
合理的直觉 瓦莱丽
Reasoned intuition, Valerie.
他们不是教我们要听从那种直觉吗
Don't they teach us to listen to that voice?
没错 他们是这么教的
Yes, they do.
我也一样
And I am.
好吧 一小时内启动失效保护
All right, failsafe in one hour.
爱普莉尔 尽你所能
April, do everything you can.
只要能让丹尼尔回家 不惜一切代价
Look into every option as far as getting Daniel home.
知道了 顺便一提
Got it. By the way,
多弗和我今晚要去他爸的实验室
Dove and I are going to his father's lab tonight.
阿德耶米喜欢我 但是...
Adeyemi likes me, but, uh,
今晚就知道他信不信任我了
tonight we'll see if he trusts me.
好吧 多弗那边什么情况
Okay, what's going on with Dove?
我们那天在咖啡店
We were at the cafe the other day
有个人一直盯着我们看
and there was a guy that kept staring at us.
多弗说他不知道那是谁
Dove said he didn't know who he was,
但他看起来很害怕 他可不是轻易会害怕的人
but he did seem scared, and he doesn't scare easy.
好吧 我们一直清楚
Okay, well, we always knew that
可能存在着其他的利益方
there might be other interested parties.
做一个威胁评估 然后保持高度警惕
Do a threat assessment and just stay on top of it.
您在名单上吗
On the list?
基尔希 罗伯特·基尔希 K开头的
Kirsch. Robert Kirsch, with a "K."
罗伯特
Robert.
你终于来了
Jesus, you finally made it.
什么叫终于啊 我明明每周见你一次
What do you mean finally? I see you once a week.
你最近怎么样
How is it, though? How are you?
史蒂文酒庄怎么样
How's -- How's Chateau de Steven?
那里闹鬼
It's haunted.
-什么 -我说真的 那里闹鬼
- What? - I'm -- I'm serious. It's haunted.
我能听见声响 我能听见脚步声
I hear noises, I hear footsteps.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
-这是给普通老百姓喝的 -我渴了
- That's for the hoi polloi. - I'm thirsty.
过来 过来
Come on. Come on.
德语的"弗罗斯特"
German for "Frost."
我买♥♥下了隔壁的葡萄园
I bought the vineyard next door.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
过来 来
Come here, come here.
这都是你的吗 史蒂文 天呐
So this is all you? Steven, Jesus.
听我说
Look, okay.
德国第二大的能源公♥司♥要给我个工作
Germany's second-largest energy company is about to
审查他们俄♥罗♥斯♥的合作伙伴
offer me a job to vet one of their Russian partners.
他们会让我负责他们的全球投资组合
They're gonna put me in charge of their global portfolio.
天啊
Goddamn.
六个月前 你还鄙视私营部门
Six months ago, you fucking despised the private sector.
我得找工作啊 现在我有钱了
I had to find my place, and now I got "Fuck you" Money.
相信我 还有其他的原因
And believe me, there's a lot more where that came from.
又要开始推销了
Oh, here comes the sales pitch.
不 听我说 我...
No, listen. My -- My...
-不听 -我的提议仍然有效
- No. - My offer is still on the ta--
-拜托 罗伯特 跟我一起吧 -不
- Come on. Robert, join me. - No.
我们重新携起手来
Let's get the band back together.
你知道最棒的是什么吗
You know the best part?
你也不用慢慢往上爬了
You don't have to run anything up a flagpole either.
我不用乞求资源 向政♥府♥卑躬屈膝
I don't have to beg for resources or kowtow to D.C.
我的情报能搞定一切
My intel gets things done.
我可以习惯这点
Well, I could get used to that.
时代不同了
Times have changed.
已经不再是国家的问题了
It's not about nations anymore.
你对爱沙尼亚有什么看法
So, what's your take on Estonia?
为什么问我
Why ask me?
我听说你和丹尼尔刚从那边回来
I heard you and Daniel were just there.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, really? - Mm-hmm.
谁他妈告诉你的
Who the fuck told you that?
你怎么没带他来
How come you didn't bring him with you?
我以为你会带他来
I thought you might.
不 他还在那边
No, he's still there.
他在处理一些事
He's dealing with something.
好吧 爱沙尼亚是吧
Okay, Estonia.
那里是克里姆林宫最喜欢的狗哨
That's the Kremlin's favorite dog whistle.
这话怎么讲
How so?
经济萧条 制裁带来伤害
Economy's flat, sanctions are hurting,
当地人躁动不安 还有比这更合适的时间吗
natives are restless, so what better time?
赶紧来复兴苏维埃帝国把
Let's resurrect the Soviet Empire.
克里姆林宫在爱沙尼亚挑起了争端
So, Kremlin stirs the pot in Estonia.
西方国家又开始夸夸其谈 空头威胁
The West does its usual headless chicken thing
做一些无头苍蝇的事
with chest thumping and empty threats
团结俄♥罗♥斯♥人反对邪恶的外国人
and uniting the Russian people against the evil foreigner.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
寡头们买♥♥通了政♥府♥
the oligarchs buy out the government
掠走了金融大权
and they rape the economy.
那是俄♥罗♥斯♥
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表