剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
And whether I talk or not changes nothing.
我的命运已定
My fate is sealed.
我已经死定了
I'm a dead man already.
丹尼尔·米勒也是
And so is Daniel Miller.
这地方几个月都订不到座位 介意我一起吗
Reservation takes months to get. Do you mind if I join?
不好意思 女士 恐怕你不能
Excuse me, Madame, I'm afraid you cannot --
不不 请坐 是我的荣幸
No, no. Please... I'd be honored.
请让我们单独待会
Please give us a moment.
-我们应该没有见过 -我是BB耶茨
- I don't believe we've had the pleasure. - B.B. Yates.
很高兴认识你 耶茨小姐
Lovely to meet you, Miss Yates.
露西·西门
Lucy Ximen.
福布斯榜上女性亿万富翁排名榜第62位
Number 62 on the Forbes List of female billionaires.
剑桥大学毕业 汾西集团主席
Educated at Cambridge, chair of Fenxi,
与中国政♥府♥关系密切
whose transparent ties to the Chinese State
常与监管机构发生冲突
routinely run it afoul with regulators.
我想这肯定是个巧合
It must be a big coincidence,
你在北约峰会前一晚
the change to your itinerary
更改了自己的行程
on the eve of a NATO summit,
并订了三个酒店套房♥
and taking over three hotel suites.
你肯定有不少行李
You sure don't travel light.
功课做得很足啊 耶茨小姐
You've done your homework, Miss Yates.
难怪你这么快就在美国总统办公室安插了耳目
No wonder you've gotten the ear of the Oval Office so quickly.
你难道不该在布鲁塞尔吗
Now, shouldn't you be in Brussels?
这种会议不过是装装样子
Chamber meetings are for decorum.
跟其他所有重要的交易一样
Like any important deal,
真正做决定的人都在幕后
the real business gets done behind the scenes.
有些喜欢在高尔夫球场谈 但我喜欢这里
Many prefer the golf course, but I like this venue.
你为何不吹着号♥角宣布自己的到来呢
Why didn't you just announce your arrival with a bullhorn?
你想让世人皆知 也想让我们知道
You wanted to be found, and you want us to know
中国手里握着对方的把柄
that China holds the short leash on the opposition bloc.
-我从没想隐瞒自己的行踪 -很好
- My presence was never intended to be subtle. - Good.
那我们就略过寒暄
So we can drop the subterfuge
直接谈谈为什么中国要插手欧洲的政♥治♥吧
and talk about why China is interfering in European affairs.
我们就实事求是吧 可以吗
Let's call this what it is, shall we?
现在世界上有两股力量在抢夺统治地位
Two world powers vying for dominance.
唯一的区别
The only difference --
一股势力日渐衰弱 另一股却日益强大
one is waning, the other waxing.
中国白手起家的亿万富翁
We've produced more self-made billionaires
比世界上任何国家都要多
than any other country in the world.
这些亿万富翁资助了
And those billions helped finance
爱沙尼亚的科技板块
Estonia's tech sector.
这与恩怨无关
This isn't about spite.
是的 当然
No, it's not.
这是务实
It's pragmatism.
俄♥罗♥斯♥不是盟友 但贿赂腐♥败♥成风
Russia's no ally, but bribery and corruption,
我们有共同语言 而且非常可靠
they're a common language -- one that's reliable.
如果我们也能学着讲共同语言呢呢
What if we could learn to speak the same language?
我相信中国会洗耳恭听
I believe China would be all ears.
我楼上有个客户很不安
I have a client upstairs getting restless.
你现在比平常那张扑克脸还难看
Your poker face is usually better than this.
到底发生了什么
What's really going on?
德国情报机构正在圣彼得堡四处打探
German BND are sniffing around St. Petersburg,
寻找失踪的美国情报官
looking for a missing American officer.
我可不希望中情局顺着线索找到我这儿来
I don't want the scent leading the CIA to my door.
来自另一段人生的朋友 是吧
Friends from another life, huh?
你在那个自♥由♥港里会损失的和我一样多
You've got just as much to lose in that freeport as I have.
告诉我这跟柯克是否有关系
I need to know if Krik's involved.
告诉你一件跟瓦西里·柯克有关的事吧
Tell you one thing about Vassily Krik...
他喜欢他那些游戏
he likes his games.
但他只在猎物比他更弱时才会出击
But he only hunts when the prey is weaker than him,
只在知道自己稳赢时才会去冒险
only takes chances when he knows he'll win.
这...
That...
还是没有回答我的问题
doesn't exactly answer my question.
不出所料
As I expected,
中国果然胃口不小
the Chinese have a giant request.
露西保证了会不插手吗
Did Lucy guarantee to back off
以换取阿德耶米的技术
in exchange for Adeyemi's technology?
没说这么具体 但我觉得
Not in so many words, but I don't think
这不是巧合
any of this is a coincidence.
我们坑过的中国投资商是汾西集团的子公♥司♥
The Chinese investors we burned are a subsidiary of Fenxi.
那我们该怎么办
What were we supposed to do?
那项技术还是在美国手里更安全
That tech is safer in American hands.
我明白 但放弃这项专利确实是
I know, but surrendering this patent is exactly
我们所需要的示好方式
the kind of goodwill gesture we need.
这不仅仅是一项价值上十亿的知识产权
This isn't a billion-dollar IP.
他的设备可是武器
His device is a weapon.
不然你觉得总部为什么这么想要它
Why do you think Langley wants it so bad?
那怎么办
So what?
难道我们要把它给中国 然后祈祷
We give it to the Chinese, cross our fingers,
等着他们有所回报吗
and hope that they scratch our backs?
爱普莉尔说得没错 这太冒险了
April's right. It's a huge risk.
谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫不肯开口
Sergei Basarov isn't talking.
拉斐尔也在俄♥罗♥斯♥某处失联了
Rafa's gone dark somewhere in Russia.
时间紧迫 我们必须取得
The clock is ticking, and we've got to bring
竞争对手的支持
the opposition on side.
我去会会丹麦人
I'm gonna take a run at the Dane,
看看能不能让他倒戈
see if I can get him to break ranks.
也许其他人会跟随
Maybe the others will follow.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
加上IFE税费的漏洞...
With the IFE tax loophole...
你找不到更好的投资项目了
you won't find a better investment.
普拉托夫跟我提过 给我看了利润率
Platov told me about that, showed me the numbers.
百分之四十五非常可观
45% is very impressive.
你只需要有一间办公室和四个员工
All you need is an office with four employees,
让我随意支配
which I will oversee as I want.
布莱克来做我们的中间人
Blake will be our middle man.
这点我不确定
Not sure about that.
你不喜欢布莱克
You don't like Blake.
我很喜欢布莱克
I like Blake fine.
但要信任他 那就是另一回事了
Trust him, that's another story.
布莱克的忠诚可标价不低
Blake's loyalty carries a steep price tag.
他的任务已经完成了
He's done his part.
所以如果这样能让你更舒服的话...
So if it makes you feel more comfortable...
我们可以现在就直接开始
we can deal directly from now on.
刚到俄♥罗♥斯♥几天就已经上路了啊
Only in Russia for a few days and already catching on.
你知道吗 这里流传一句话
You know, there's a saying --
腐♥败♥无处不在 但俄♥罗♥斯♥才是它的兴盛之地
"Corruption is everywhere, but in Russia, it prospers."
说得不错
Well, cheers to that.
我就知道我喜欢你
I knew I liked you.
我们理念一致
We share the same philosophy.
就因为我成功了 并不代表...
Just because I've done well doesn't mean...
我不觉得抱歉
that I don't feel sorry
俄♥罗♥斯♥的其他人都不如我富有
everyone in Russia is not as rich as I am.
我们合作吧
Let's do this.
是的 国务卿先生 我明白
Yes, Mr. Secretary, I understand.
这是唯一的行动方案
It's the only course of action.
是 长官 我会完成任务的
Yes, sir. I'll get it done.
有什么不对吗
Something wrong?
不 没有
No, nothing.
瓦莱丽那边有消息吗
Any sign of Valerie?
不 还没有
No, nothing yet.
不能再等了 我们得走了
Can't wait any longer. We got to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们出发 先生
Allons-y, monsieur.
会议在哪进行
Where's the meeting?
一个废弃的发电站
A decommissioned power station,
一个我们不会被打扰的地方
somewhere we won't be disturbed.
为友谊干杯
Za nashu druzhbu.
为友谊干杯
To our friendship.
听我说
Listen...
我不想纠结
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表