剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
that Krik remains where he is.
你得多给我点信息
You're gonna need to give me a bit more than that.
不行
I can't.
那你可真是不走运
Well, then you are shit out of luck.
里夫金在他们手上
They got Rivkin.
我们手里有黑料
We have the kompromat.
我只需要再找个办法把它散播出去
I just have to find another way to get it out there.
我们就在他们的主场打败他们吧
Let's fucking beat them at their own game.
我们需要你黑进一个戒备森严的系统
We need you to hack a high-security system.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
这是什么扭曲的忠诚度测试吗
Is this some kind of twisted loyalty test?
你们先指控我
Okay, after accusing me
给爱沙尼亚的俄♥国♥人干活
of working for the Russians in Estonia,
现在又想让我给中情局当黑客
you now want me to hack for the CIA?
索菲亚 我知道这听着不合理
Look, Sofia, I know how it sounds,
但听我们说完
but hear us out.
这是有充分理由的
There's a good reason.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我们需要你黑进俄♥罗♥斯♥方面
We need you to hack the Russians.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
《俄♥罗♥斯♥日出》 一档早间节目
"Russkiy Voskhod," the morning show.
你知道那节目 是吧
You know it, right?
住得离俄♥罗♥斯♥够近的人都知道
Yes. Anyone who lives close enough to Russia knows about it.
那节目就是场闹剧
It's a shitty show.
混杂着克里姆林宫宣传运动的生活化黄♥片♥
Lifestyle porn mixed with Kremlin propaganda.
我为什么要黑那东西
Why would I hack that?
因为那是俄♥罗♥斯♥收视率最高的节目
Because it's the most-watched show in Russia,
还是国营的
and it's state-run,
所以人♥民♥只能相信那上面的东西
so the people have no choice but to trust it.
我们需要你把这东西播出去
We need you to get this on the air.
为什么
Why?
因为我们需要你帮我们扳倒
Because we need your help in bringing down
控制着丹尼尔的人 也是他在袭击爱沙尼亚
the man who took Daniel and is attacking Estonia.
这就是原因
That's why.
所以 现在你们需要我了
So now you need me.
对 现在我们需要你
Yes. Now we need you.
中情局需要你
CIA needs you.
好吧 我会做的
Okay. I'll do it.
为了爱沙尼亚和丹尼尔
For Estonia and for Daniel.
-我中弹了 -妈的
- I'm shot. - Oh, fuck.
来吧 我们进屋 我们进屋
Come on. Let's get inside. Let's get inside.
这些女孩是谁
Who are these girls?
-图享网的网红吗 -你在逗我吗
- Instagram stars? - Are you kidding me?
这节目背后是克里姆林宫
This is Kremlin-sponsored.
她们可能都是雪域特战队的
They're probably all Spetsnaz.
好了
It's done.
撤退 撤退
他就把他们扔在那里等死
He just left them there to die.
安♥拉♥至大
Allahu akbar!
先生 我觉得您得立刻回到房♥子里
出了点事情
我正在打猎 不管什么事都等着
您得
跟我来
这是可耻的行为
他背叛了自己的国家
他是个懦夫
我同意 确实是个懦夫
此事迅速激起了回应
我们从克里姆林宫收到消息
他们正在谴责瓦西里·柯克的行为
你们要去哪
趁你的所作所为影响到我们之前先离开
你完了 瓦西里
离开我你什么都没有
和你在一起还不如什么都没有
我们都知道克里姆林宫会怎么处置你
你真想让莱娜看到那些吗
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我的老天
Oh, man!
见到你真是太好了
You're a sight for sore eyes.
你可让我们...
Ah, you gave us a sc--
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
什么意思
W-What do you mean?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
柏林站派我来的
Berlin Station sent me.
他们派了你
They sent you?
是的 我来带你回去
Yeah. I've come to take you back.
停
Stop.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他们为什么派你来
Why did they send you?
因为我离得近而且我自愿来
Uh, because I was close and I volunteered.
你自愿来的
You volunteered?
对 没时间组建小队来营救你了
Yeah. There wasn't time to get a team in to get you.
丹尼尔 我移山倒海来救你
Daniel, I moved mountains to get to you.
来吧 我们走
Now come on. Let's go.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你知道我是谁
I know you know who I am.
听着 我们得带你
Look, we got to get you --
老天
Oh, geez.
不会吧 老兄 什么情况
Come on, man. What is this? What is this?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我看到你了
I saw you.
听着 我无法想象你经历了什么
Look, I-I can't imagine what you've been through.
你受伤了 还失了很多血
You're wounded, and you've lost a lot of blood.
但是 拜托 把枪放下
But, come on, put the gun down
告诉我是怎么回事
and just tell me what this is all about.
这是因为你
This is about...you.
你过去的身份
Who you were.
一个杀手
An assassin.
你知道这有多可笑吗
Do you know how ridiculous that --
拜托 是我啊 老天爷
Come on. It's me, for Christ's sake.
我们一起并肩作战 我们是朋友
We've served together. We're friends.
无论你以为我是谁 你都错了
Whoever you think I am, you're wrong.
戴弗
Diver.
你曾经叫戴弗
Your name was Diver.
你杀了我母亲
And you killed my mother.
我的天 你现在得想想
Oh, come on. You've got to think now.
好好想想自己说的话
Think about what you're saying.
仔细想想 拜托
Think about it. Come on.
把枪放下 我带你回家
Put the gun down. Let me take you home.
你是戴弗
You're Diver.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
行 那跟我说说
Okay, talk to me, then. Talk to me.
这个戴弗是谁
Tell me who this Diver is.
你很清楚我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你也知道自己的所作所为
And you know exactly what you did.
我的天啊
Jesus. God.
他完蛋了
He's fucked.
我能和老朋友说几句话吗
你知道这事吗
不知道
但你一直都很软弱
不过是时间问题
你是个懦夫 瓦西里
但你现在完了
懦夫命中注定的下场
你的计划没有你仍会照常进行 我会确保的
你这个邪恶的混♥蛋♥ 罗曼
我是个为了生存能随机应变的人
你们现在可以带走他了
跟我一起举杯庆祝
Join me in a toast.
"思悔往昔
"To regret the past,
冀望未来"
to hope in the future..."
"永不满今朝"
"...and never to be satisfied with the present."
敬爱沙尼亚
To Estonia.
尽管鲜血染红了她的街道
Even if the streets run red with her blood...
我们会将她夺回
...we will have her back.
你要告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Do you want to tell me what this is all about?
我知道你侵入了瓦西里的保险柜 迪桑托先生
I know you broke into Vassily's safe, Mr. DiSanto.
我想知道为什么
What I want to know is why.
请仔细想好了再回答
And, please, exercise caution in answering.
你的性命就悬于此了
Your life depends on it.
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
我不想这么做 丹尼尔 我觉得你也不想
I don't want to do this, Daniel, and I don't think you do either.
这样吧 不如我们各退一步
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表