剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Esther, there's no easy way to say this.
丹尼尔失踪了
Daniel's missing.
什么意思 发生了什么
What do you mean? What happened?
他当时跟另一个特工在爱沙尼亚
He was in Estonia with another agent.
谁 罗伯特·基尔希吗
Who? Robert Kirsch?
他们遇到了麻烦
And they got into trouble.
然后
And...
我现在真的只能说这么多了
That's really all I can say right now.
我不会告诉任何人的
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
瓦莱丽 我不是安全风险
Valerie, I'm not a security risk.
我已经跟你说了很多超出权限的事
I've already told you more than I'm allowed to.
你知道的
You know that.
好吧 让我帮忙
Okay, let me help.
我有资源 有情报
I have resources, intel,
有不再跟美方来往的联♥系♥人
contacts who've stopped talking to America.
不行 伊斯特
I can't, Esther.
但我会及时跟你更新情况
But I will keep you in the loop
尽我所能 好吗
as much as I can, all right?
拜托
Please.
这是丹尼尔
This is Daniel.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
我们在处理了
And we're handling it.
谢谢你来这里见我
Thank you for meeting me here.
-当然 -我非常激动
- Yeah. - I'm very excited.
我想买♥♥一匹...
I'm buying a...
我想你们的用词应该是"皮条客"
I think you say a "pimp."
你是说种马啊
Oh, you mean a stud.
是的 他能制♥造♥宝宝 小马
Uh, yeah. He makes babies. Little horses.
小马 是的
Ponies, yeah.
好吧
Yeah, uh...
-你要喝一杯吗 -当然 好的
- You would like to have a drink? - Oh, yeah, sure.
好 来
All right. Come.
好了 你是个大忙人 霍尔特先生
Okay, you're a busy man, Mr. Holt,
所以我就直说了
so I'll give it to you straight.
是这样 你拥有...
So, um, you've got, what,
德国第二大的能源公♥司♥
Germany's second-largest energy company,
而有半个地球是你无法触及的
and you have no access to half the planet --
东欧和三分之一的中亚
Eastern Europe and a third of Central Asia.
是的 我知道 这不是新鲜事了
Yes, I know. This is not new information.
我提起这些只是因为我有个解决方案
Well, I only bring it up because I have a solution.
了解事实很好
Um, knowing facts is great,
但要了解人 那得等得有结果再说了
but knowing people, that's when you get results.
你是第三个跟我说这种话的顾问了
You're the third consultant to tell me this.
你们都一样
You're all the same.
不完全一样
Not exactly.
我手♥机♥里就有地图 弗罗斯特先生
I have a map on my phone, Mr. Frost.
几年前 我驻扎在伦敦时
Years ago, when I was posted in London,
曾跟一个当地警官私交甚笃
I had a very good relationship with the local constable.
我们达成了交易
We had a deal.
只要有兴趣的人有丁点违规
Minor violations from interesting people,
他就会把他们交给我 然后我们一起解决
he would turn them over to me, and we'd work it out together.
有一天 他打给我说
So one day, he calls me up, and he says,
"一个流亡的俄♥罗♥斯♥人的儿子交通违规了"
"Traffic violation from the son of an exiled Russian."
乔治·索科洛夫
George Sokolov?
是的
Yeah.
是的 官方来说
Yeah, now, officially,
财产记录处于保密状态
property records are kept under wraps,
但我们都知道这里这片土地
but, come on, we all know this tract right here.
就是乔治的
That's Georgie's.
我多年来一直试图让管道通往那边
I've been trying to get pipes through there for years.
我们能进到那里去
We can get in there?
我可以
I can.
过了这么多年
After all of these years,
他终于同意出♥售♥矿权了
he has finally agreed to sell mineral rights.
而且
And, uh...
当然了 这里是扎曼的土地
over here, of course, is, uh, Zaman's.
你管他叫扎曼
You call him Zaman?
你该听听他管我叫什么
You should hear what he calls me.
是的 我们
Oh, yeah, we --
我们相识已久了
You know, we've known each other for years.
实际上 我去年还在芝加哥大学
In fact, I helped get his kid
帮过他的孩子
in the University of Chicago last year.
也许我们可以做个交易 你和我
Maybe we make a deal, you and I.
我也想 真的
I would like to, I really would.
可是天啊 我忙死了
But, gosh, I'm awfully busy.
有什么能让你不那么忙
What could make you less busy?
更多的时间
More time.
坐喷气式飞机全世界飞 回普罗旺斯
Jetting all over the world, back to Provence.
坐商业航♥班♥太浪费时间了
That's a lot of wasted hours flying commercial.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
我正好有一架空闲的飞机加好油准备着呢
I have a spare Gulfstream fueled and ready.
你可能会反对
You probably would have advised against
那样的流媒体直播吧
live-streaming like that, eh?
我上司拔掉你网线时 我就失去了所有否决权
I lost all veto rights when my boss pulled your Wi-Fi.
我明白你为什么跑
I understand why you're in the wind,
但我希望你现在能相信我
but I hope you can trust me now.
你冒了险来维护我
You took a risk defending me.
你冒了险发声反对俄♥罗♥斯♥
You took a risk, speaking out against Russia.
我不觉得瓦莱丽现在还能质疑你的忠诚
I don't think that Valerie can, uh, question your loyalty now.
听着 我得离开这里
Listen, I need to get out of here.
我饿死了 我知道如果我走 你会跟着我
I'm starving and I know you're going to follow me if I leave,
所以我们就一起去吃个晚餐吧
so let's just have dinner together.
好 赫尔曼广场地铁站附近有个地方
Okay. There's a place, uh, by Hermannplatz metro --
艾德丽安咖啡馆
Cafe Adrienne.
八点如何
8:00?
没问题
I'm in.
谢谢你照应我
And...thanks for watching my back.
别放松警惕
Keep your guard up.
有什么事不能等等
中情局有个情报官失踪了
我要找到他
这事怎么成你的工作了
因为我说是就是
丹尼尔·米勒
Daniel Miller.
最后出现在爱沙尼亚图尔巴
那处废弃的苏联铁轨附近
他们确信他被一个
跟克里姆林宫很亲近的政♥治♥寡头抓了
在圣彼得堡
这里可有不少机密信息啊
你在柏林站安插了内鬼吗
这就像要去地狱找人
简直疯了 傻子才干
米勒可能在任何地方
去年你的行动出了岔子
是我帮你善了后 别多问
当初我说我欠你的 可不是这个意思
你要我冒险去野蛮的国家 没有后援
这事之后我们就两清了吗
是的
Yeah.
我们以前在前门可没顺利过
We got no joy at the front door.
他们都带了枪
They're both packing.
等等
Hold on.
站里马上就会发建筑示意图过来
Station's sending over building schematics in just a second.
瓦莱丽说
Valerie says that
爱沙尼亚的暴♥乱♥已经见血了
rioting in Estonia has gotten bloodier.
他们已经处在内战的临界点上了
They're on the cusp of a fuckin' civil war.
好了 来看
Okay, here we go.
这里过去是个老银行
This place used to be an old bank.
他们把它分成了五个套房♥
They divided it up into five apartments.
米洛掌管第二层
Miro's got the second floor.
后面有一个入口
There's a back entrance.
他们留下了老银行的保险库
They kept the old bank vault,
在他位于二层的套房♥里
which is in his apartment on the second floor
在主卧外面
off the master bedroom.
如果安德莉亚在这里
If Andrea's here,
她一定在该死的保险库里
she's in the fuckin' vault,
我要去的就是那里
and that's where I'm going.
咱们就拿着设计图 突破入口
Let's get the design and override entry,
直接进去又他妈出来
get the fuck in, and get the fuck out.
后面的入口 我们走
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表