剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
You're not 20 anymore, Steven.
我知道 知道
Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
听着
Listen, um...
如果你派海豹突击队到那去
if you send a SEAL team in there,
只会激怒俄方
it's just gonna provoke the Kremlin,
而且你也不一定能赶在俄♥罗♥斯♥军队介入前
and there's no guarantee you can get them in and out
让作战队出入俄境
before the Russian troops are scrambled.
不行 这样太冒险了
No. I'm not doing it. It's too risky.
我知道风险 瓦莱丽
I know the risks, Valerie.
我愿意冒这个险
And I'm willing to take the chance.
我在科玛洛沃有客户
I-I have clients in Komarovo.
我熟悉那片区域 我去那也不会引起俄方的警戒
I know the area. My being there won't set off any alarms.
所以我觉得我是丹尼尔最大的机会
So I think I'm Daniel's best chance.
拜托了 让我去找他
Come on. Please, let me do this for him.
他说得对
He's right.
如果再等 可能就太晚了
If -- If we wait, maybe it's too late.
好吧
Okay.
瓦莱丽 不可能的
Valerie, no fucking way
没人能及时赶去救他
anybody is gonna get to him in time.
史蒂文 罗伯特这就把坐标发给你
Steven, Robert's gonna send you the coordinates right now.
带他回家
Just get him home.
你去哪
Where are you going?
想把黑料挖出来
If I'm gonna get that kompromat out there,
我就得去吃点瘪
I'm gonna have to eat some crow.
好吧 史蒂文 我现在把信息发给你
Okay, Steven, I'm -- I'm sending you the info now.
丹尼尔和赫克托会到
Daniel and Hector will be
柯克别♥墅♥附近的废弃绿色别♥墅♥去
in an abandoned green dacha near Krik's estate.
这是我最后一次说这话了
Last time I'm gonna say this --
务必万分小心 朋友
Be very fucking careful, my friend.
科玛洛沃都跟百慕大三角一样了
Komarovo is like the fucking Bermuda Triangle.
我们不能再失去任何一个战友了
We don't need to lose anyone else.
站住
Stop!
-不客气 -他们找到丹尼尔了吗
- You're welcome. - Did they find Daniel?
没有 我先找到他了
No, no. I got to him first.
他在赶去别♥墅♥那
He's on his way to the dacha.
你♥他♥妈♥真是个标准的美国队长啊
Aren't you just a regular Captain fucking America.
再说一遍 不客气
Again, you are fucking welcome.
我侦察了一番 我们没什么时间了
I did some recon. We don't have much time.
那条路 没有人去过的痕迹 地势险峻
That way, there's no trail, and the terrain is heavy.
他们没那么容易追上你
They'll be less likely to follow you.
只是我还没见着罗迪恩
Only I haven't seen is Rodion,
希望你
and I hope for your sake
别碰上那个混♥蛋♥
you don't run into that motherfucker.
彼此彼此
You and me both.
不用你说
You don't have to say it.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
滚蛋
Fuck you.
爱普莉尔 你是来带我们出去的吗
April. Are you getting us out?
-我们正在想办法 -想办法
- We're working on it. - Working on it?
我们明天就要被遣返了
They're deporting us tomorrow.
我们不能回尼日利亚
We can't go back to Nigeria.
他们会抢走他的技术 然后杀了我们
They'll take his tech. They'll kill us.
你必须阻止这一切
You have to stop it.
我能跟他聊会吗
Can we have a moment?
你不怎么看得起我 对吧
You don't think much of me, do you?
我不怎么看得起你的决定
I don't think much of your decisions.
我们得把你的设备弄回来
We need to get your device back.
如果是中国就完全没办法
No way it's the Chinese.
他们太想要这个设备了
They're too careful for this.
是班科尔
Bankole.
他肯定听说了我们要达成协议
He must have heard we were about to break a deal.
所以设备现在在那些唯利是图的人手里
So it's in the hands of mercenaries.
那中情局呢 他们打算怎么用这些设备
And the CIA, what would they have done with it?
不会像这样 不会用作武器
Not this. Not use it as a weapon.
拜托 爱普莉尔
Please, April.
你能保证吗
Can you be so sure?
它操作起来有多难
How hard is it to operate?
和用枪不一样
It's not like using a gun.
它必须由受过训练的人来精确聚焦
It has to be focused precisely by someone who is trained.
杀手能用吗
Can an assassin use it?
如果他们了解人体解剖学 也许可以
If they knew the human anatomy, then maybe.
但只有熟练的医生才能让它发挥最大效用
But it is most effective in the hands of a skilled doctor.
你有多了解班科尔为之效力的那些人
How well do you know the people that Bankole works for?
不了解 但我儿子了解
No, my son knows.
是他牵的线
He made the connection.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我早就知道班科尔是什么样的人
I knew what Bankole was.
现在会怎么样
What will happen now?
我会尽最大努力确保你们不被遣返
I'll do all I can to make sure you don't get sent back.
但你得告诉我关于班科尔
But you need to tell me everything
以及阿奎那的一切
about Bankole and Aquinas.
我们得趁还有时间赶紧让事情复原
We need to recover this thing while we still have time.
伊斯特
Esther.
非常感谢你过来见我
Thank you so much for meeting me.
我觉得我们之间该说的话
I think we said everything we needed
都早已说过了 不是吗
to say to each other earlier, didn't we?
丹尼尔还活着
Daniel's alive.
什么 你怎么知道的
What? H-How do you know?
他打电♥话♥过来了
He called.
他在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 弗罗斯特正赶去救他
He's in Russia, and Frost is on the way to get him out.
史蒂文·弗罗斯特吗
Steven Frost, yeah?
是的 说来话长
Uh, yeah. It's -- It's -- It's a long story,
长话短说 他在那附近而且跟那边有联♥系♥
but in short, he's close by, he's connected,
他觉得自己可以顺利地把他救出来
and he thinks he can get him out without incident.
好吧 我能帮什么忙
Okay, what can I do?
帮我们打倒扣押着丹尼尔的人
Help me bring down the man who's been holding him.
瓦西里·柯克
Vassily Krik.
你已经知道了
You knew?
我们的情报就是这么说的
That's what our intel indicated,
这也是我秘密行动的原因
and that's why my operation was covert.
他是克里姆林宫的人之一
He is one of the Kremlin's men.
不能动
Untouchable.
好吧 现在可以动了
Well, not anymore.
我们有一份文件
We have a file,
里面有足以让他完全毁灭的污点材料
and it has very, very damaging kompromat on him.
什么样的污点材料
What kind?
能证明他是个懦夫
Proof he's a coward.
一旦泄露出去 他就会成为过街老鼠
And if it gets out, he becomes radioactive,
克里姆林宫不会再支持他在爱沙尼亚的行动
and the Kremlin won't back his move on Estonia.
他会完蛋
He'll be finished,
而我们有希望阻止这次入侵
and hopefully we can stop this invasion.
那你们需要我帮什么忙
And you need my help for what?
我想在国有的俄♥罗♥斯♥电视台播放它
I want to get it on state-run Russian TV.
不能是社交媒体 也不能是某个新闻源
It -- It can't be social media. It can't be a news source,
因为这样会被人们当成假新闻而忽略掉
because it'll just be dismissed as fake news.
但如果这个故事有克里姆林宫背书
But if the story is Kremlin-backed,
通过他们的宣传机器播放出来
with the power of their propaganda machine,
我觉得人们绝对会相信
I absolutely think the people will believe it.
所以你得找个克里姆林宫信任的人
So you need someone the Kremlin trusts.
还得能通过他们的审查
Who can get it past their censors.
你认识这样的人吗
You know someone like that?
是的 我认识
Yeah, I do.
他是个没底线的小报记者 常驻柏林
He's a sleazy tabloid reporter based in Berlin.
曾经帮过我们一两次
He's helped us out a time or two.
克里姆林宫信任他吗
And the Kremlin trusts him?
我觉得是的
Yes, I think so.
他给他们提供敌方情报
He feeds them intel on their enemies
而且完全没有政♥治♥倾向
and couldn't care less about politics.
他就是为了钱 所以你们得付钱
His motivation is money, so you'll have to pay.
而且他很多疑 我们只能按照他的要求会面
And he's paranoid, so we'll have to meet on his terms.
所以你决定帮我们了
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表