剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
跟其他家人团聚
be back with the rest of your family?
我们申请了签证
We applied for visas.
没有消息
Not happening.
科学家没有特殊通道吗
There's no special category for scientists?
有 但我们还有个更重要的分类标签
Yeah, but there's a more important category.
垃圾国家
"Shithole country."
你会想我吗
Would you miss me?
等我一下 我马上回来
Give me a minute. I'll be back.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
有点事
I'm here for something.
没有什么能...
Nothing really...
别打了
Leave him alone!
别打了
Leave him alone!
你可不想卷进来
You don't want to get involved in this.
试试看
Try me.
你快没时间了
Your time is running out.
来
Come on.
起来
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
天啊
Geez.
多弗 看看你
Dove, Dove, look at you.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我对天发誓 你还好吗
I swear to God. Are you okay?
-我没事 -那就好
- Yes, I'm fine. - All right.
水槽下面有绷带
There's some tape under the -- under the sink.
我扶住你了
I've got you.
爸爸在呢
Dad's got you.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
-怎么回事 -有个家伙
- What happened? - There was a guy.
他们说了几句 然后他突然就开始打他了
They were talking, and then he just started pounding him.
他知道他的名字
And he knew his name.
麻烦总有办法找到我儿子
Trouble, it has a way of finding my son.
他们就像老友
They are like old friends.
没事了 艾普莉尔 你走吧 我会照顾他
It's okay, April, you go. I'll take care of him.
-我没事 -什么
- I'm fine. - What?
-我没事 -你做了什么啊
- I'm fine. - What have you done, hmm?
艾普莉尔
April.
谢谢你
Thank you.
丹尼尔
在战斗中失踪
他的中间名是什么
his middle name -- what's his middle name?
我他妈居然不知道
How the fuck do I not know it?
亚当 中间名是亚当
Adam. It's Adam.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表