剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
对中情局来说这一定是个多事之秋
It must be a hard season for CIA,
要平息全世界盟友的怒火
battling the ire of your allies around the world.
你还是可以信任我们 亨里克
You can still trust us, Henrik.
我希望你明白这点
I hope you know that.
给我们讲讲索菲娅
Tell us about Sofia.
能把她带入我们的阵营吗
Can she be brought into our tent?
你是指美国
You mean America's?
不 我们就是指我们
No, we mean ours.
你们收买♥♥不了她
Well, she can't be bought.
中情局只有从有利于爱沙尼亚的角度
CIA will only have her loyalty
来劝说 才能让她效忠
if she's persuaded it's best for Estonia.
戴弗就是这样把你带进来的吗
Is that how Diver brought you into the fold?
你认识他 对吧
You knew him, didn't you?
载入史书的是我的名字
My name is in the history books.
但他才是应该被铭记的那个人
But he's the one who should be remembered.
亨里克 能跟我们合张影吗
好 没问题
Oh. Yeah. Sure.
长命百岁
100 more years.
好 很好
Okay, good one.
谢谢 亨里克
我们刚才说到了戴弗 亨里克
We were talking about Diver, Henrik.
等等 你还好吗 要坐下吗
Wait a minute. You all right? You want to sit down?
你们看到了吗
Do you see that?
亨里克
Henrik?
光晕
Halos.
-好 -真美
-Okay! -They're beautiful!
我们得叫救护车 丹尼尔
We need to get an ambulance, Daniel.
-我去找人帮忙 -给我们一点空间
- I'm gonna go get help. - Give us some room.
他倒下的时候和我们在一起
We were with him when he collapsed.
-倒下多久了 -十到十五分钟
- How long ago? - 10, 15 minutes.
你们得做点什么
You got to do something.
抱歉 你们得在那边等候
I'm sorry. You need to wait over there.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
这里没有其他人 就我们俩
你可以跟我说
去你♥妈♥的♥
我不会讲俄语
你叫什么名字
你是谁 混♥蛋♥
尤霍·斯波塔
Juho Spota.
你刚才回答了一个用俄语问的问题
爱因斯坦
告诉谢尔盖我来了
Tell Sergei I'm coming.
操
你们到的时候他还有呼吸吗
Was he still breathing when you arrived?
没有了 看起来不太好
No, it doesn't look good.
好 如果他死了
Okay, if he dies,
那下一块倒下的多米诺骨牌会是什么
what's the next domino to drop?
不知道
Unclear.
一个在哀悼中的国家本身
You know, a country in mourning
就可以让这把火熄灭
could snuff out the fire itself
也可能让它越烧越旺
or light an even fucking bigger one.
托雷斯怎么看
And what does Torres think?
他觉得"外星人"
You know, he's seeing little green men...
俄♥罗♥斯♥特工融入了这个国家
Russian operatives blending into the population.
曾经在乌克兰就很有效 不是吗
Well, worked in Ukraine, didn't it?
你根本想象不到
You have no idea.
我觉得我们不能信任这个托雷斯
I d-- I don't think we can trust this Torres.
他是个累赘
He's a -- He's a liability.
我跟他在霍姆斯的指挥官谈过了
You know, I spoke to his CO in Homs,
他说他的智商非常高
and he said his IQ was off the charts,
虽然他确实会使用一些不太传统的手段
even if he does use some rather unconventional methods.
还有亨里克 我见过别人犯心脏病
And Henrik -- I-I've seen a heart attack.
这不一样
This was -- This was different.
罗伯特 你什么意思
Robert, what are you saying?
怎么 你觉得他被下毒了吗
What, you think he was poisoned?
稍等 医生来了
Hang on a second. The doctor's coming.
我的团队不眠不休地拼尽力全力
My team worked tirelessly,
但我们也无能为力了
but there was nothing that could be done.
亨里克·维丁因心搏停止而去世了
Henrik Viiding passed of cardiac arrest
死亡时间为18:39
at exactly 18:39.
操 他死了
Oh, shit. He's dead.
我们暴露了多少
What's our exposure?
很少 我们能处理
Minimal. We can handle it.
罗伯特 我们需要答案 拜托一定要弄到
Robert, we need answers. Please get them.
那可远不止心脏病发作
That was way more than just a heart attack.
我们得接近尸体 弄份样本
We need to get to the body and get a sample.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我找送亨里克进来的人
Uh, the men who brought Henrik in?
他们在那边
They're right over there.
我去看看能不能接近他
I'll see if I can get to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天禁止入内 明天再来吧
就不能盖上吗
都是什么啊
晚上好 塔姆夫人
你能相信吗 亨里克走了
太可怕了
卡特亚
Katja.
谢尔盖
Sergei?
打扰了 你饿吗
是的 谢谢
要是不麻烦的话
不麻烦
真美啊 卡特亚
做得很棒
你弟弟
听说他正在成为一名优秀的俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵
我们非常骄傲
你们应该骄傲
贡纳尔没接电♥话♥ 我每天都跟他聊天的
在训练
他非常努力
我们都很努力
你很快就能见到他了
我是罗伯特 请留言
Hey, it's Robert. Leave a message.
嘴唇和四肢都没有中毒的迹象
Hey, there's no sign of poisoning
所以我取了点头发样本
on the lips or the extremities, so I took a hair sample.
去火车站见我 尽快
Meet me at the depot, soonest.
你母亲怎么样了
How's your mother?
我昨晚就想问你的 很抱歉
I meant to ask you last night. Sorry about that.
挺好的 她可是老同志了
Went well. She's a trouper.
做了两个支架 搭了个桥 她已经回家了
Two stents and a bypass. She's already home.
那挺好的
Well, that's good.
我是说能回家挺好的
The home part, I mean.
我知道你没能陪着她一定很煎熬
I know it's hard not being there.
她有很多朋友 教堂的人
She's got a lot of friends, people from church.
没事的
It's okay.
不 有事 她是你母亲
No, it's not okay. She's your mother.
所以 不如你挑几天吧
So, why don't you pick a few dates
我安排你休假
and I'll arrange a leave
好让你去陪陪她 好吗
and you can go and be with her, yeah?
等我搞定阿德耶米再说吧
Maybe after I bring in Adeyemi.
进展如何了
Where are we with that?
他儿子多弗挺会玩的 不过
His son, Dove, is a bit of a player, but...
他喜欢我
he's into me.
阿德耶米在热身
Adeyemi's warming up.
我是他新晋最爱的国际象棋玩伴
I'm his new favorite chess partner.
赢得他们的信任 爱普莉尔
Earn their trust, April.
让阿德耶米交出他的技术 然后撤出来
Get Adeyemi to hand over his tech and then get out.
说吧
Talk to me.
我要两张下一趟离开这里的火车票
Hey. I need two on the next train out of here.
确认中
Confirming.
两张离开的票
Two out of...
波罗的海火车站
Balti Jaam Depot.
好的 马上去
Okay, heading there now.
搞定了 正在发送
You're set. I'm sending.
你要跟小瓦说几句吗
Oh, uh, do you want to talk to Val?
不用 告诉她我上了车给她打电♥话♥
No. Um, tell her I'll call her from the train.
在哪
Where is it?
在哪
Where is it?
行行好吧 先生
什么都行
求您了
抓住他
该死
Oh, shit.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
谁干的
Who did that to you?
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表