剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
我的线人说他们有武器交易
My source says they're making a deal for the weapon.
我们不能让阿德耶米把这项技术卖♥♥给中国
We can't let Adeyemi sell this tech to the Chinese.
上面派我来给你这个条件
I've been authorized to make you this proposal.
这很大方了
It's quite generous.
我要三倍
Triple it.
你是新搬进来的吗
You new to the building?
欢迎 我叫罗伯特
Welcome. I'm Robert.
很高兴认识你 我叫尼娜
Nice to meet you. I'm Nina.
有什么事不能等等
中情局有个情报官失踪了
我要找到他
他是谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫
That man is Sergei Basarov,
他是柯克在爱沙尼亚的行动
and he is incontrovertible proof
无可争辩的证据
of Krik's move in Estonia.
明天 午夜
Tomorrow, midnight.
谢尔盖换丹尼尔·米勒
Sergei for Daniel Miller.
北约峰会还有48小时
NATO summit's in 48 hours.
第五条款的投票我们需要全票通过
We need a unanimous vote on Article 5
才能让柯克罢手
to get Krik to back down.
你们打算怎么争取到投票
How do you plan to get the votes?
我们要依赖北约最有影响力的成员 14眼国
We'll lean on NATO's most influential. 14-Eyes.
法国南部
South of France.
我的十四眼国同胞 他们也许会跟我一起去
My fellow 14-Eyes, they may be joining.
你在圣彼得堡的联♥系♥人
So, how exactly is your contact in St. Petersburg
要怎么帮托雷斯接近柯克
supposed to get Torres to Krik?
他是个屋顶工 俄♥罗♥斯♥精英阶层的御用门房♥
He's a roofer, a high-end concierge for the Russian elite.
赫克托·德让
Hector DeJean.
谁都动不了柯克
Krik's untouchable.
如果米勒被他抓了 基本上就死定了
If he's got Miller, he's as good as dead.
这是罗曼·普拉托夫
This is Roman Platov.
明天我们去瓦西里的大宅
Tomorrow, we go to Vassily's dacha,
谈谈生意
talk some business.
第三季第七集
柏林谍影
糟糕
Oh, no!
-抱歉 -真对不起
- I'm sorry! - I'm so sorry.
都是我的错 你还好吗
It's my fault. Are you okay?
不 抱歉 是我没注意
No, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention.
来 我来 你都捡起来了
Here, I got it. You got them all.
-抱歉 -谢谢
- Sorry. - Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
是啊 这是
Uh, yeah, that's, uh...
是我儿子诺亚给我的
That's from my son, Noah.
我想着好歹准时寄一张卡片
Thought I'd, uh... send a card on time for once.
只要里面有现金
As long as there is cash inside,
稍晚一点他也不会介意的
he won't care if it's a bit late.
看来你很懂青少年的语言啊
So you speak fluent teen.
算是我会的语言之一
Amongst other languages.
我有个13岁的外甥 所以派上用场了
I have two 13-year-old nieces, so it comes in handy.
你给人上课吗
You give lessons?
我们显然都是很忙的人
We are clearly very busy people
总是在门厅撞上
who tend to collide in hallways and all.
也许我们该试一次更精心的见面
Maybe we should try a deliberate meeting.
去我家吃晚餐如何
What about dinner at my place?
好的 好
Okay, yeah.
当然
Absolutely.
不过 请让我负责带食物
But, um, let me bring the dinner.
这样如何 我知道一个地方
How about that? I-I know a place.
柏林最好的点心店
Uh, best dim sum in Berlin, so...
我当然没意见
Oh, uh... I won't argue with that.
很好 很高兴撞上了你
Good. Nice bumping into you.
回见
See ya.
喷火器
Flamethrowers.
一个坐拥一切的男人居然用这种东西
For the man who has everything.
这已经算温和了
This is tame.
上次有人做交易时想骗柯克
Last time someone stiffed on a Krik deal,
下场是乱枪打死
it was shoot to kill.
布莱克
Blake.
少校
Major.
这是曼纽尔·迪桑托
This is Manuel DeSanto,
我跟你说过的那个投资人
the investor I told you about.
当然
Of course.
欢迎来到我的地盘 迪桑托先生
Welcome to my dom, Mr. DeSanto.
柯克先生 很荣幸
Mr. Krik, a pleasure.
不是我们期待的热烈欢迎
Not the warm welcome we expected.
你该高兴没有更热烈
You ought to be glad it wasn't warmer.
柏林蒂尔加滕公园
在我早上喝咖啡之前要求见面
Well, asking me to meet before my morning cup of joe,
最好是好消息
this better be good news.
你走运了
You are in luck.
有个人 希望他
A certain someone, uh, would prefer him
脱离美国的监管
out of American custody.
看来一次北约会议的威胁
So the threat of a NATO session was enough to frighten
还是能吓住圣彼得堡的军阀了
the warlord of St. Petersburg after all?
巧合罢了
Coincidence.
纯属凑巧
Serendipity.
八万名俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵在柏林的战斗中送了命
80,000 Russian soldiers fell in the Battle of Berlin.
基本能让两条人命
Almost makes two lives
显得微不足道了 不是吗
seem trivial, doesn't it?
丹尼尔·米勒换你的人 巴萨洛夫
Daniel Miller for your boy, Basarov.
你当时跟他一起在塔林吗
Were you with him in Tallinn?
好吧
Yeah.
午夜
Midnight.
铁路机车修理厂
Bahnbetriebswerk
潘科 海恩村
Pankow Heinersdorf.
法国南部蔚蓝海岸
好吧
O-Okay.
再快速提醒我一次你们在干什么
Just quickly remind me again what you're doing
在蔚蓝海岸晒日光浴
soaking up rays on the Cote d'Azur
而我却他妈被困在柏林
while I'm stuck here in fucking Berlin?
如果你想来接手这个有14方参与的闹剧
If you'd like to come run this 14-ring circus,
我无比欢迎 罗伯特
you're more than welcome, Robert.
不用了 现在什么情况
No, I'm good. How are we looking?
西班牙正在争取反对票 但也不是新鲜事了
Spain is courting opposition, but that's nothing new?
爱普莉尔在处理了
April's on it, though.
谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫的事怎么样了
Where are we with Sergei Basarov?
巴萨洛夫屁都没放一个 但他们很担心
Not a peep out of Basarov, but they're worried.
科利亚想促成交换
Kolya is willing to broker the trade.
-今晚 -第五条款投票的前夜
- Tonight. - On the eve of the Article 5 vote?
天啊
Jesus.
罗伯特 巴萨洛夫是我们最好的证据
Robert, Basarov is the best evidence we have
能证明俄♥罗♥斯♥在爱沙尼亚事件中的角色
of Russian actors in Estonia.
太冒险了 你得拖住科利亚
It's too risky. You need to stall Kolya.
怎么 背叛他 然后放弃我们唯一的
What, double-cross him and lose our one chance
夺回丹尼尔的机会吗
of getting Daniel back?
天啊 瓦莱丽 他还能活着
Jesus Christ, Valerie, h-h-he's only alive
只因为俄♥罗♥斯♥在展现不同寻常的克制
because the Russians are showing highly-unusual restraint here.
如果那该死的投票失败
And if that fuckin' vote fails...
不会的
It won't.
如果他妈的失败了
If it fucking fails,
达摩克利斯的剑就要砍向丹尼尔和爱沙尼亚了
Damocles' sword comes down on Daniel and Estonia.
即便我们深挖这混♥蛋♥的黑点
Even if we go blacksite on this motherfucker,
他也不会吐出什么我们不知道的事了
he's not coughing up anything we don't already know.
而我们已知的一切都能被当做假消息
And everything we do know can easily be dismissed
轻易就被摒弃
as fake fuckin' news.
如果你有更好的替换方案
Well, if you have a better alternative,
我真的很想听听
I'd really love to hear it.
有 托雷斯就快
Yeah, Torres is about
跟瓦西里·柯克谈成交易了
to strike a deal with Vassily Krik.
一旦我们证实俄♥罗♥斯♥钱款的踪迹
Once we establish the Russian money trail,
那就是铁证 哪怕是西班牙人也无法洞穿
that's proof even the Spaniards can't poke holes in.
要是赫克托没搅在里面 我会放心得多
I'd feel a lot better if Hector wasn't involved.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表