剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
We're even.
这些香料比库钦诺的大♥麻♥还干
These herbs are drier than Kupchino weed.
布莱克 谢天谢地
Blake, thank God.
你给我带什么了
What have you got for me?
有无花果
We got figs.
茴香
We got fennel.
印度的咖喱叶
We got curry leaves from India.
还有西班牙番茄
We got Spanish tomatoes.
快给我
Give it to me.
老兄 这些制裁真是要了我的命
Ah, bratan, these sanctions are killing me.
现在我自♥制♥的比洛多血肠能变成美味了
Now my homemade biroldo has a chance.
新客户吗
New clients?
想一起做点生意的老朋友
Old friends with a business opportunity.
我觉得可以牵线搭个桥
Thought I'd make some introductions,
当然只是意思意思
for a small percentage, of course.
而你选择把他们介绍给帖木尔·贾多夫斯基
And you choose to introduce them to Timur Jadovsky.
肯定不是什么好朋友
Must not be very good friends.
帖木尔或许臭名远扬
Timur's reputation might be shit,
但他的钱没问题 至少目前如此
but his money's still good... for now.
我们刚才说到哪了
So, where were we?
我们正给贾多夫斯基先生
Uh, well, we were just giving Mr. Jadovsky
描绘如今的经济形势
a snapshot of the economics.
刚说了我们在太子港取得的成功
We took him through the success we had in, uh, Port-au-Prince.
那和你们在波多黎各能赚的钱相比只是小零碎
Peanuts compared to what you'll make in Puerto Rico.
曼纽尔·迪桑托 史蒂文·弗罗斯特
Oh, Manuel DiSanto, Steven Frost,
这位是罗曼·普拉托夫
this is, uh, Roman Platov.
-你是厨师吗 -不是
- You the chef? - No
只是总是肚子饿
Just always hungry.
-幸会 -你好
- Oh. Pleasure. - Hi.
很荣幸认识你
My pleasure.
你们继续
Go on, please.
假装我不在
Like I'm not even here.
飓风对于波多黎各来说是毁灭性的 对吗
The hurricane -- it was devastating for Puerto Rico, no?
对大数人来说 是的
For a lot of people, yes.
但并不是所有人
But not for everyone.
对一些人来说 它创造了某种机会
For some, it created certain kind of...opportunities.
说白了就是灾难资本主义
Disaster capitalism, plain and simple.
飓风摧毁了一切
The storm wiped out everything --
家庭 医院 公共设施
homes, hospitals, infrastructure.
-但是 -对于合适的投资者
- But... - For the right kind of investor,
这种天气简直太好了
the weather is just fine.
你找不到一个比把钱转移到海外
You will not find a more lucrative way
更赚钱的方式了
to move your money overseas.
在我们的指导下 你可以好好利用
And with our guidance, uh, you can really take advantage
低税率以及宽松的规章制度
of the low tax rate and the lax regulations.
我们所说的利润有多少
What, uh, kind of return are we talking?
我的天 利润是...
Oh, my. We're talking --
两个月内 五千万美金赚45%
Within two months, 45% on a $50 million outlay.
这是真的
It's real.
而你们不认为
And you didn't think
我们都认识的那位有钱的朋友会感兴趣吗
our deep-pocketed mutual friend might be interested?
我不想随意猜测
Well, I-I didn't wanna presume.
这他妈是什么情况 布莱克
What the fuck is this, Blake?
投标大战吗
A bidding war?
取决于谁在投标 对吗
Depends who's doing the bidding, all right?
我可不跟瓦西里的哈巴狗竞争
I'm not competing against Vassily's lapdog.
别这样 帖木尔
Come on, Timur.
没必要 这么说不好
That's -- That's unnecessary. That's not nice.
-拜托 天呐 -不 他说得对
- Please, Jesus. - No, no. He's right.
这里没有竞争
There is no competition.
柯克先生会更想当唯一的投资人
Mr. Krik would much prefer to be the sole investor.
滚蛋吧 帖木尔
Fuck off, Timur.
你的钱和你的口气一样臭
Your money is as rotten as your breath.
-下地狱吧 -好吧
- Go to hell. - Oh, all right.
那边见
I'll see you there.
今晚你们是我的客人
So, you will be my guests tonight.
我们来讨论讨论
We'll discuss an investor
一位能让你们的旅途有价值的投资人
who can actually make your trip worthwhile.
今晚我来跟他谈
Tonight, I'll do the talking.
你听到了吗
Got me?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 兄弟
Whoa, what he fuck are you doing, man?
诈骗保险的
Insurance scammer.
是吗
Ah. Really?
欢迎来到俄♥罗♥斯♥
Welcome to Russia.
寡头的特权
Oligarch's privilege.
索菲亚·瓦斯科的办公室
Sofia Vesik's office.
扬 是我
索菲亚
Sofia.
我们有麻烦了
我不确定我现在能不能回来
把他转过来
Turn him over.
说"茄子"
Say cheese.
我们拿下他了
We got him.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
你没闲着
You've been busy.
是的 希望你不要介意
Yeah. I hope you don't mind,
因为我需要更多的内存 要很多
because I'm going to need more memory, a lot more.
我找到了萨玛卡特之前的测试版本
I found an old back-up beta for Sama Kaart.
在苏黎世 特维克的数字保险柜里
It was at Tervik's digital vault in Zurich.
有用吗
Will it work?
很多东西需要填写以及重编码
There's a lot to fill in and re-code,
但应该会有用
but yeah, it should work.
如果我们能重启萨玛卡特 结束这场战争
If we can re-launch Sama Kaart and help end the fighting --
你的口气很像亨里克
You sound a lot like Henrik.
我的工作关乎于进化与发展
My work is about evolution.
没错 我想带来和平
And yes, I want to bring peace,
但需要一个真正的领袖来保护它
but it's up to a real leader to preserve it.
你的直播很鼓舞人心
Your livestream was inspirational, okay?
你的真理 努力工作 以及你的远见
Your simple truths, hard work, your vision --
你可以来当这个领袖
You could be that leader.
我在特维克还有许多工作要做
I still have so much work at Tervik.
人♥民♥应该得到比萨维萨尔
The people deserve better than Savisaar
或其他试图填补这个空缺的人更好的领袖
or whoever else tries to fill that vacuum.
爱普莉尔 没这么简单
April, it's not so simple.
但可以变简单
But it can be.
你是说中情局会让这一切变简单吗
So you're saying the CIA can make it simple?
对抗法♥西♥斯♥主义
Countering fascism
保持波罗的海国家的稳定
and maintaining stability in the Baltics
符合每个人的利益
is in everybody's best interest.
我受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
在爱沙尼亚 有句俗话
In Estonia, we have a saying
早晨比傍晚更聪慧
that the morning is wiser than the evening.
那你先睡一觉 考虑考虑
Then you'll sleep on it.
我们明早再说
And we'll talk about it in the morning.
你知道我相信你 爱普莉尔
You know I trust you, April.
这也是我还待在这里的原因
That's why I'm still here.
我无法给你更多保证了
I can't promise you more than that.
俄♥罗♥斯♥圣彼得堡
天啊 这照片真漂亮
Boy, that is a handsome picture.
介意我照一张吗
You mind?
你知道吗 我去过那里
Um, you know, I did my time there.
我是通讯社负责报道你们战争
I was a stringer for the wire service
和我们战争的的特约记者
that covered your war and then ours.
那些尘土
The earth itself...
会一直附着在你身上 对吗
just sticks to you, doesn't it?
深入你的每一个毛孔
Gets in your pores.
永远无法清除
You can't ever get clean.
只是为了书
It's for the book.
好吗
Okay?
我的编辑 她会爱死这种照片的
I mean, my editor. She's gonna eat it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
话说 你的指挥官
You know, your, um, commanding officer
肯定早已扬名立万了
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表