剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Major Jacobs, Control Room 5 please.
瞧啊 她派了个人来看守我
Look, she sent a minder.
对 没错 是的
Yeah. Yeah, she did.
她凭什么不派
In what fucking world would she not?
现在什么情况 那个...
So, what's the deal here? Where's --
尸体在病理学家那里
Pathologist has the body.
可能需要一点时间
It might take some time.
看
Look.
我给你拍了几张度假的照片
I got some vacation photos for ya.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
这可能是丹尼尔最后看到的东西
This might be the last thing that Daniel saw
之后他就遭遇了他们
before they got him.
听好了 我仍然觉得你是疯子
Hey, listen to me, this in no way diminishes
这点没有变化
my opinion of you as a nutjob,
但真心感谢你把他带了回来
but thank you for bringing him back.
这意义重大
It, uh, means a lot.
不客气
You're welcome.
小心了 你可能会渐渐喜欢上我
Be careful, you might start liking me.
去你的
Fuck off.
很奇怪 这些武器五花八门
Weird thing, the weapons are a hodgpodge,
以色列的 比利时的 中国的
Israeli, Belgian, Chinese.
应有尽有
You name it, they got it.
但俄♥罗♥斯♥军队只使用标准武器 对吧
But the Russian army only uses standard-issue weaponry, right?
据我所知是这样
Last time I checked.
但你看这个
But look at this.
-一百名雪域特战队员 -天
- A hundred Spetsnaz. - Jesus Christ.
还有我的阴影 有血有肉的
And my shadow. In the flesh.
谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫
Sergei Basarov.
这就是有俄♥罗♥斯♥人在这里的证明
This is proof of Russian boots on the ground.
克里姆林宫可以说是前雪域特战队的人
The Kremlin can say that it was ex-Spetsnaz,
受雇的雇佣兵
hired mercenaries...
好吧 但是为谁工作的
Yeah, but working for who?
他们故意留了尾巴想让我们去追查
There's a tail they want us to chase.
索菲亚·瓦斯科的档案让人意外吗
Was that Sofia Vesik file a mind fuck?
我希望你全面了解情况
I wanted you to be fully informed.
那你就得对我彻底坦诚
Well, then you need to be completely honest with me.
以童子军的荣誉起誓
Scout's honor.
你还坚持你的说法吗
So you're sticking to your story?
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥绝对
The Russian government has absolutely nothing
与爱沙尼亚的事无关
to do with what's happening in Estonia?
我跟你保证 无关
I assure you they do not.
但并不是说 如果这些多米诺骨牌继续倒下
But it's not to say that they wouldn't be pleased
他们不会高兴
if these dominos continues to fall.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my dear.
罗米在跟一个新朋友看电影
Romy's at the movies with a new friend.
一个皮克斯的电影 有德法双语字幕
Some Pixar flick, dubbed in German with French subtitles.
我觉得没准她以后能掌握三门语言
I figure maybe she'll come out of it trilingual.
比上课便宜
Cheaper than lessons.
她的新朋友是猫王转世的
Her new friend is Elvis reincarnated
紫色独角兽
as a purple unicorn on acid.
去你的 我在听呢
Piss off. I'm listening...
说真的 我没想到你能抽时间过来
Honestly, I'm surprised you were able to pull yourself away.
这样其实挺好的 聊天的对象不是...
It's actually quite nice to speak to somebody who's not...
中情局的
CIA?
我不是
Well, I'm not.
我是你朋友
I'm your friend.
知道吗 我还记得
You know, I remember
当初你在一个蜜浆乐队的乱舞区四处乱窜
when you were thrashing around in a Mudhoney mosh pit
穿着一件破烂的"布♥什♥去死"的T恤
in a torn "Fuck Bush" T-shirt.
我记得那次演出
I remember that show.
是啊
Yeah...
我一直没明白你为什么去了中情局
You know, I never understood why you went into the CIA.
这是我以为你这种人最不会做的事
It's the last thing I thought someone like you would ever do.
911发生后我有了些改观 不过
When 9/11 happened I understood a little better. But...
这么多年来 我眼看着这工作把你吞噬
Over the years I've seen this job start to eat you up.
听着 这案子只是有些伤及了家里人
Look, this case is just hitting a little close to home.
你今早看到的那些烧焦的尸体的照片
Those photos that you saw this morning of that burnt corpse
那可能是我的一个朋友
may be a friend of mine.
天啊
Oh, God.
如果真是他 那就意味着
And if it is him, then that means
我也许得为一个非常好的人送葬
that I may be burying a very good man
而他是在我的指挥下死的
that died under my directive.
那如果不是呢
And if it's not?
那我就得做一个决定
Well, then I have to make a decision.
是用我有限的资源去救他
Whether I use my limited resources to save him,
还是去避免一次战争
or to prevent a war.
天啊 这怎么公平
Jesus, how is that fair?
本就不公平
It's not.
天 你能别走来走去了吗
Man, can you just stop that?
我就像在看一个疯狂的发条玩具
It's -- it's like watching a deranged wind-up toy, man.
不 我真不能
No, actually I can't.
好吧 就像披着基尔希外壳的发条玩具
Well, it's just wearing, like, a Kirsch-shaped hole
在地上钻洞
into the ground.
收到我发的照片了吗
Did you get the photos I sent?
-武器和俄♥罗♥斯♥非正规军 -收到了
- Weapons, the Russian irregulars? -I did.
那就是你要的证据 对吧 他们在这里
Well, there's your proof, right? Boots on the ground?
还是不足以拿去总统办公室说事
It's still not definitive enough to take to the Oval.
杰森 证据永远都不够
Well, Jason, it won't be...
等够的时候就来不及了
until it's too late.
亨里克被下了毒
Henrik was poisoned,
索菲亚·瓦斯科成了网络合作攻击的受害者
Sofia Vesik was a victim of a coordinated cyber-attack,
内战只是他妈的假象
the civil war is a fucking sham.
这事正在发生 我们得阻止
This is happening. We need to stop it.
人们说911是缺乏想象的后果
You know, they say 9/11 was a failure of imagination.
你可不想成为本能阻止一次战争
You don't want to be the man who could've stopped a world war
却没去阻止的人吧
and didn't, do you?
好吧 瓦莱丽 我明白你的意思了
All right, Valerie, you made your point.
我会派人去的
I'll send somebody.
如果她是对的 结果不会好的
If she's right, there's no good outcome.
我们守住对北约的承诺
We back our promise to NATO,
就他妈会陷入一场难以驾驭的陆地战争
we'll be stuck in some bloody intractable land war.
甚至可能是核战争
Maybe even nuclear.
那么 我们该派谁去出席那该死的表演
So...who the fuck do we send to that shit show?
也许放眼公♥司♥外部会是个好主意
It might be a good idea to go outside the Company.
我们需要一个熟悉中情局的人
Well, we'll need somebody who's familiar with the CIA,
要能引起政♥府♥的注意
who has the administration's ear,
要懂外交
who knows diplomacy...
还要能接受
And someone who will wear it
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人一起下地狱
if it all goes to hell with the Russians?
是啊
Yeah.
给我把BB耶茨找来
Get me BB Yates.
听着 我知道被断网很难受
Look, I know it's hard being cut off.
这不是关乎我个人的事
It's not about me.
我还有两百个雇员
I have 200 employees
还有个国家被泡在假新闻里
and a have a country soaking up fake news,
把我锁在笼子里 我可没法战斗
and I can't fight it locked inside a cage.
瓦莱丽说我们得审查你 我们就得审查
If Valerie says we need to vet you, we need to vet you.
那要花多久
And how long will that take?
不知道
I don't know.
你信我吗 黑客的事
Do you believe me about hacking?
信 我自己也曾是个愤青
Yes. I was an angry teen myself.
我上高中的时候 我爸在伊朗被杀了
My dad was killed in Iraq when I was in high school.
-我很遗憾 -我当时跟你很像
- I'm sorry. - I was like you.
我觉得没人会对我抱有指望 包括我自己
I don't think anybody expected much of me, including myself.
有一天我看到那恶果在吞噬我母亲
One day I saw the toll it was taking on my mother,
我就知道自己得变得更好
and I knew I needed to do better.
于是我提高了成绩
So I got my grades up
选择了一份有挑战的工作
and I chose a career that challenged me,
能让我做些好事
where I could do good.
那很天真 但...
It's naive, but...
不 听起来你成长了
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表