剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
尼娜
Nina.
你认识那人吗
You know that guy?
不 可能他认识我爸
No. Maybe he knows my dad.
-它操作起来有多难 -和用枪不一样
-How hard is it to operate? -It's not like using a gun.
它必须由受过训练的人来精确聚焦
It has to be focused precisely by someone who is trained.
我们来投票吧
Let's put it to a vote.
我们是否支持援引第五条
Whether or not we will advocate for invoking Article 5.
我支持了你
I gave you my support,
结果BB·耶茨朝我们背后捅了刀
and then B.B. Yates blindsides all of us.
而你一点都没看出来 瓦莱丽
And you didn't even see it coming, Valerie.
你是个懦夫 瓦西里
你的计划没有你仍会照常进行 我会确保的
我知道你侵入了瓦西里的保险柜 迪桑托先生
I know you broke into Vassily's safe, Mr. DiSanto.
我想知道为什么
What I want to know is why.
赫克托和我正在被追杀
Hector and I are being hunted.
我们会把你们救出来的
We're gonna get you out of there.
我们马上就要搜集到
We are very close on kompromat from Krik
可以扳倒柯克的黑料了
that is gonna bring him down.
除掉了他 也还有普拉托夫
You get rid of him, you still have Platov.
依我看 他更棘手
From what I've seen, he's worse.
把枪放下 我带你回家
Put the gun down. Let me take you home.
你是戴弗
You're Diver.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
爱沙尼亚 塔林
抱歉吵醒你了
我本来就醒着 大家还好吗
我打来是因为我们可能遇到问题了
我们收到了奇怪的邮件 黑客们在钓翻墙账号♥
千万别上当
当然没有 但光标自己在动 自己点击链接
机器幽灵
结果怎样
什么都没有 链接里都是没用的东西
听着不妙
听着像恶意软件 运行一次全面诊断
天啊
怎么了
出事了
扬
Jan?
守住所有出口
扬
Jan!
放下手♥机♥
扬
Jan!
扬 怎么了
Jan, mis on?
扬
Jan!
柏林谍影
第三季第九集
克鲁格女士 我是柏林警局的贝德纳警探
我知道你在找一位失踪的伙伴 一个美国人
我们今早在莫伦大街的一个小巷里发现了一具尸体
总体特征跟你那位失踪的朋友一致
克鲁格女士
Frau Krug.
我是柏林警局的贝德纳警探
今早三点过 我们接到一通匿名电♥话♥
他说看到了一起争执 听到了枪响
但从尸体情况来看 没有血液喷溅
我们认为是被抛尸至此的
可能是起有组织的犯罪
你认得他吗
他叫丹尼尔·米勒
搞定了
圣彼得堡的一位...
a St. Petersburg's...
多米诺骨牌开始倒了 柯克完蛋了
Dominos are falling. Krik is done.
还是没有消息吗
We still haven't heard anything yet?
没有 动画新闻网上的消息
No. Getting more information from the ANN
都比他妈的特工给回来的消息多
than we are from our own fucking operatives.
不 听我说 如果史蒂文没了消息
No, no, listen, if Steven's gone radio silent,
我们只需相信他能把事情办成
we just have to trust that he's getting it done.
已经一天半了
It's been a day and a half.
别怀疑你派他去的决定
Don't second-guess your decision sending him in.
他在合适的时机出现在了合适的地方
He was in the right place at the right time.
他了解科玛洛沃
He knows Komarovo.
他已经是私企的人了 他变弱了
He's in the private sector. He's gone soft.
但他还是能做好该做的事
But he gets shit done.
而且有赫克托帮他
And with Hector helping him...
那可不嘛
Yeah, exactly.
我们还是没有丹尼尔或托雷斯的消息
We still haven't heard anything from Daniel or Torres.
柯克的被捕没有任何意义 如果丹尼尔是对的
Krik's arrest means nothing, if Daniel's right
普拉托夫已经掌权了
and Platov has taken the reins.
他当然会接过大权
Of course he's taking over.
他正趁着爱沙尼亚的这次封锁 在全力冲刺呢
He's kicking it into high gear with this blackout in Estonia.
说
Yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
非常感谢
Danke schoen.
怎么了
What?
是谁
Who was that?
是德国警方
It was the German police.
他们在一条小巷里发现了一具尸体
They found a body in an alleyway.
能确认身份 是丹尼尔
It's a positive ID -- it's Daniel.
他们俩可以进来
你有什么确切消息
What do you know for sure?
今天早些时候有匿名电♥话♥上报了一起枪击事件
An anonymous caller reported a shooting earlier today,
可那是胡扯
but that's bullshit.
对 他中了枪
Yes, he's been shot,
可他也被打过 被烧过
but also beaten, burned.
尸温表明他在此之前就死了
Body temperature indicates he's been dead longer than this.
有18-20小时了
18 to 20 hours.
我前天晚上跟他通话时
When I spoke to him night before last,
他在逃跑
he was, um -- he was on the run.
他受了伤 但他在战斗
He was wounded, but he was fighting.
赫克托和托雷斯都在科玛洛沃
Hector and Torres were in Komarovo.
还有其他尸体吗
Were there any other bodies?
据我们所知没有
Not that we're aware of, no.
我该打电♥话♥通知他父亲 是吗
I-I should call his father, shouldn't I?
虽然这不是我希望的跟他见面的方式
I mean, it's not how I was hoping to meet him.
伊斯特 其实中情局的规矩是
Esther, it's actually CIA protocol
该由我来通知亲属
that I contact the next of kin.
对 是的
Yeah, yeah.
但我觉得你该去通知他
But I think you should call him.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后等我们安排好了 我再联♥系♥他
Then I'll contact him when we've made arrangements.
好的
Yeah.
罗伯特
Robert.
这不对
This isn't right.
他都在去撤离点的路上了
He was on his way to the fucking exfil.
别这样 是我派他去的
Don't. I was the one who sent him in.
可我把他扔在了那里
But I left him there.
他是在履行自己的职责 我们都是
He was doing his job. We all were.
告诉我你上次跟他通话时 他说的每句话
Tell me everything he said to you when you last spoke to him.
我们一定要让某人追悔莫及
We're gonna make someone very sorry.
船只在近海处待命
这里和这里
先遣登陆部队在做准备
罗迪恩抛了尸 正赶去爱沙尼亚领导地面部队
议会的议员们正在移交武器 如你所料
很好
全民公♥投♥应该不会遭遇反对了
奥列格·卡梅诺夫手下的黑客在制♥造♥噪音
最终尾款还没结清
跟他保证 他们会拿到钱的
他们没法拿着口头保证去找银行要钱
他知道你有多需要他们
你有钱吗
再问一次
抱歉
我有点僭越了
问啊
全世界的钱都是我的
都给我滚
你不能躲我一辈子 多弗
You can't duck me forever, Dove.
承诺已经许下了
Promises were made.
我受够等待了 时间到了
I'm done waiting. Time's up.
我在教会辛苦待了一年半
I did 18 months hard time in Kirikiri
就为了让你和你♥爸♥能秘密离开
so you and your father could fly the coop.
报应可轮不到我头上 你这个混♥蛋♥
Karma is on my side, you fucker.
我们能杀这混♥蛋♥了吗
饿吗
You hungry?
饿死了
Starving.
你是来坑瓦西里·柯克的钱的
You came here to steal from Vassily Krik.
你看到了一个容易上当的人
Saw an easy mark.
一个浮夸的男人
A pompous man with...
钱都从兜里溢出来了
rubles spilling from his pockets.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我对轻松就能猜中的事可没兴趣
I'm not a fan of the easy kill.
我眼前有一个人
I see a man,
我觉得
and I think...
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表