剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
What was that Oppenheimer said? "I have become --"
不 别跟我扯奥本海默说过什么
No, don't quote that Oppenheimer shit to me.
好吗
Okay?
我起初不是要研发武器
I didn't start out to make a weapon.
但是 确实
But, yes,
过了某个点之后 我意识到了怎么回事
after a certain point, I knew what was happening,
我也清楚自己在做什么 奥本海默也是
and I knew what I was doing. And so did Oppenheimer.
那本不是我想留给世界的遗产
It wasn't what I wanted for my legacy.
我本希望它能治病救人
I wanted it to heal.
但如果我能留下的是安全健康的家人
But if my legacy is a safe and healthy family
银行里还有存款 那好吧
with money in the bank, then yes,
我可以接受
I can live with that.
你和阿奎那有交易 是吧
You have a deal with Aquinas, don't you?
我们可以撤销
We can cancel it.
中国人的钱可不少
The Chinese money is quite strong.
上面派我来给你这个条件
I've been authorized to make you this proposal.
这很大方了 有研发基金 股票期权
It's quite generous. R&D funds, stock options,
还有专利使用费 你这辈子都不用愁了
patent royalties -- You'll be set for life.
我要三倍
Triple it.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know how these things work.
跟你上面的人说 给我报出最大的数额
Tell your people to bring their best numbers,
否则免谈
or we won't be listening.
要是我们能谈妥
If we come to terms,
我可以让国♥务♥院♥通过你们的签证
I can get your visas approved by the State Department
还能保证没人找你麻烦 无论阿奎那还是中国人
and make sure that you're safe from Aquinas, the Chinese,
还是你惹上的其他什么人
and whoever else you've led on.
这个世界会让你三观动摇甚至颠覆
The world turns you upside-down, shakes you.
生活的风暴永不停息
It is a storm that never ends.
我准备好接受庇护了
I'm ready for shelter.
俄♥罗♥斯♥圣彼得堡
最近怎么样
How you doing?
跟死人一起玩过没有
You ever party with a dead guy?
上次我来的时候 有个叫费德拉夫的家伙
Last time I was here, this guy, Federrov,
他是普拉托夫的朋友 派对的灵魂核心人物
friend of Platov's, life and soul of the party,
他玩喝酒游戏 让我进去
he goes shot for shot. Let me in --
跟普拉托夫一杯接一杯地喝 一条接一条地嗑药
goes shot for shot, line for line, with Platov.
到了半夜时 他突然没声了
Halfway through the night, he goes quiet.
等灯光亮起来 我才发现他已经死了
It was only when the lights come on, I realized he's dead.
那一晚上可有够受的 兄弟
That's a rough night, man.
对普拉托夫来说不是 他欠那家伙不少钱
Not for Platov. He owed the guy a shit ton of money.
-明白了吗 -明白得很
- Comprende? - Good copy.
你照应着我 我也会照应你
Watch my back. I'll watch yours.
姑娘们
Girls, hey.
来 放松点
Come on. Relax.
你还好吗
How are you?
最近怎么样
How you doing?
你好呀
How are ya?
-见到你真好 哥们 -彼此彼此
- Nice to see you, man. - Good to see you.
-欢迎 -姑娘们
- Welcome. - Ladies?
克里斯蒂安 来
Christian. Come.
-这位是安娜 -安娜
- This is Anna. - Anna.
-他来了 -坐下 先坐下
-There he is. -Sit down. Sit down.
-欢迎各位 -哥们
-Welcome. -Hey, man.
-见到你真好 来别客气 -你也是 兄弟
- Good to see you. Come, welcome. - You, too, man. You, too.
玻利 上伏特加
Please. Boli, vodka.
-当然要吸了 来吧 -别客气
- 'Course you do. Come on. - No, please! Be my guest.
-别不好意思 -就等这口呢
- Don't be shy. - Waiting for it.
-你还好吧 -我好极了 兄弟
- Huh? You good? - I'm great, man.
来 与时俱进
Yeah. Hey, be with the times.
-来吧 -别害羞啊
- Please. - Don't be shy.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
-请用 -多谢
- For you. - Thank you.
我也来一杯
One for me.
你从波多黎各过来可不近 朋友
You're a long way from Puerto Rico, my friend.
你和克里斯蒂安是怎么认识的
How'd you meet Christian?
是怎么回事来着 差不多09...
What was it? Uh, um, early --
-09年上半年 -09年没错
- Early '09? - '09.
那是在迈阿密 血流成河
Miami, blood in the water,
正是次贷危机 可真是好年头
mortgage crisis. The getting was so good.
我整片整片街区地买♥♥
I was buying up whole neighborhoods,
到处都有建到一半的房♥子
just kingdoms of half-built homes everywhere.
-而你... -好吧 我...
- And... And you -- - Yeah, well, I --
我当时正... 等等
I was fucking -- Wait a minute.
我正守在一栋华而不实的豪♥宅♥里
I was holed up in this fucking McMansion,
拆着里面高端的设备
ripping out high-end fixtures --
金纯的水龙头 铜线
you know, gold taps, copper wiring.
我听到正门有钥匙的声音
I hear the key in the front door going.
布雷克满身是灰
Oh! There --There's fucking Blake
挥着一把扳手
covered in dust, just, like, waving a crescent wrench,
想要告诉我
like, trying to convince me
他不仅住在那破地方 而且那里是他的
that he lived in the fucking place and that he owned it.
我说"好吧 我是只在做
And I was talking about, "Yeah, I'm just doing
周末整修"
some weekend renovating."
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Fuck you! - Fuck you, man!
我不知道应该毙了他
I don't know if, like, just shoot the guy
还是跟他合作
or just, like, work with him.
真应该毙了他
Should've shot him.
-他是个杀手 -看看
- He's a killer. - Look at that.
他是他妈的杀手
He's a fucking killer.
-操 -请吧
- Fuck. -Yo. Go.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
-下去 下去 -放开我 老兄
- Get down. Get down! - Knock it the fuck off, man!
下去 你会害死我们的
Get down, man! You're gonna get us both killed.
-过来 两瓶伏特加 -他在这里
- Come here. Two vodkas. - He's here. He's here.
-两瓶 -谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫
- Two bottles! - Sergei Basarov, man.
给我喝
Fucking drink this.
你得快点镇定下来
You need to come down fast.
很好 你还好吗
Right. You good? You good?
你想找柯克 你得挖得更深
You want Krik, you gotta go deeper.
更深 你听懂了吗
Deeper, you hear me?
打起精神
Pull it together!
你还好吗
You good?
没事
Yeah.
看我找到了什么
Look who I found.
你好 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
来啊
Come on!
你喜欢我们在外的家吗
You like our home away from home?
说真话吗
Honestly?
对
Yeah.
我觉得这些人用力过猛了
Man, I-I think these guys are trying too hard, man,
用餐上花了三万欧元
j-just paying 30,000 Euros on table service,
用来租几个
you know, to -- to rent friends
第二天早上都不会记得的朋友
they're not gonna remember the next morning.
这些人
"These guys"?
对
Yeah.
我就是这些人之一
I am one of these guys.
你坐在我的桌上
Who are you to judge, sitting at my table,
看着眼前的赐予之物 凭什么议论别人
with all the bounty laid out before you?
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
贾多夫斯基的人吗
是的
我要帖木尔的脑袋
剩下的拿去喂我的绞肉机
你可没告诉我这买♥♥卖♥♥好得值得杀人
You didn't tell me this was a deal good enough to kill for.
明天我们去瓦西里的大宅
Tomorrow, we go to Vassily's dacha,
谈谈生意
talk some business.
敬我的新朋友
To my new friend.
祝我们长命百岁
May we have long lives...
生活"性"福
and many beautiful women.
柏林
-这是什么 -一条丧犬
- What's this? - It's a fucking lost dog.
-你想要回他吗 -他不是我的人
- You want him back? - He's not one of mine.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 得了吧
Oh, fuck you. Come on.
他是谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫 柯克的私人军队成员
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表