剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Try Moscow during Perestroika.
要是在乡下有栋房♥子 至少能种点吃的
At least if you had a dacha, you could grow food.
但在城市里...
In the cities...
我们只能饿着
...we starved.
那些不想饿死的 就互相残杀
Those who didn't, they killed each other.
我的邻居丢了工作之后
My neighbor, after he lost his job,
勒死了自己的孩子 然后上吊自杀了
he strangled his children, and then hung himself.
我舅舅
My uncle...
被几个13岁的孩子杀了
murdered by 13-year-olds
因为他让他们给他洗车窗户却不付钱
because he wouldn't pay them to wash his car windows.
没有热水 冬天没有供暖
No hot water, no heat in winter,
我们为了取暖只能把所有衣服都穿上
wearing every stitch we owned just to stay warm.
我放眼望去
Everywhere I looked...
到处都是走投无路的人
helpless people.
你以为我参军是为了
You think I joined the army
每月拿一百卢布吗
to earn a hundred rubles a month?
我参军
I served...
是因为我拒绝变成他们那样
because I refused to be like them.
我挨过了老兵的欺负 指挥官的打骂
I endured dedovshchina, beatings from my commanders,
直到了变成了高级兵
until I became the better soldier,
最稳的射手
the steadiest shot,
变成了打人的那一方
the one who gave the beatings.
再也不会走投无路了
No more helplessness now.
现在由我来决定
Now I chose...
谁生
who lived...
谁死
and who died.
我从瞄准镜里看到你
I see you through a scope,
自那一刻 你的生死就掌握在我手中
and in that moment, your life belongs to me.
完全的掌控
Absolute control.
这一定就是上帝的感受
It's how God must feel.
掌控
Control.
你缺少的东西
The thing you lack.
告诉我 罗伯特·基尔希
Tell me, Robert Kirsch...
成为我们游戏中的一个棋子
does it bother you...
会让你不舒服吗
to be a pawn in our game?
这个嘛
Well...
这伤感的故事差点就打动我了
that sob story almost got me.
你该把这故事带回去讲
You should take that back home,
告诉我那里谁说了算
tell me who's in control there.
不
No.
我不会回去了
I'm not going back.
我的时间到了
My time is up.
什么...
What the --
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck.
不 不
No. No, no, no.
不
No.
不 弗兰克
No! Frank!
弗兰克 快过来
Frank, get in here!
把他给我解开
Un-fucking-cuff him!
解开他
Uncuff him!
不 不
No, no! No!
你不能就这样死掉
No, you're not going out like this!
不能这样 混♥蛋♥ 不
Not like that, motherfucker! No!
不
No! Aah!
不 混♥蛋♥
No, motherfucker!
不 不
No! No!
你后悔丢下了他吗
Do you regret... leaving him behind, huh?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Yebat' tebya v rot mudak.
我们来投票吧
Let's put it to a vote.
我们是否支持援引第五条
Whether or not we will advocate for invoking Article 5.
法国投同意票
France is in favor.
丹麦
西班牙
美国
不好意思 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
你跟我保证过美国会支持的
You promised me that America would support.
我说我知道白宫
I said I knew where the White House stood
在这件事上的立场
on the matter.
我没说是什么立场
I didn't say what that opinion was.
你们背着我们见过面了吗
You already met behind our backs?
如果这关于多花那该死的2% 我就
If this is about spending two fucking-percent, I --
没有关系
It is not.
美国只有在正当防卫时
The United States is committed to our collective defense --
才会支持我们的集体防卫
when that defense is justified.
白宫在不遗余力地
The White House has been working overtime
缓和与俄♥罗♥斯♥的关系
to thaw relations with Russia,
但指控俄♥罗♥斯♥入侵北约成员国
and accusing the Kremlin now of authorizing the invasion
与我们的宗旨背道而驰
of a NATO state is counterproductive.
指控
Accusation?
证据就在那里
The proof is right there.
是的 我们都见过情报了
Yes, we've all seen the intelligence.
内部冲突
Internal skirmishes,
因爱沙尼亚国防联盟
intensified by the presence of the Estonian Defense League
针对纯俄♥罗♥斯♥人群的做法而激化的
bringing the hammer down on the ethnic Russian population.
我说了我需要证据
I said I needed proof.
我得到的只有关于一个
What I have been given is rumors
破坏制裁的寡头武装叛乱分子的传言
of a sanction-breaking oligarch arming rebels.
这并不满足第五条款的条件
This does not satisfy the criteria of Article 5.
这是我对总统的正式建议
And it is my official recommendation to the President.
英国不能在美国反对的情况下
The U.K. cannot shoulder the responsibility
承担军事行动的责任
of military engagement without the U.S.
法国也不能
Neither will France.
德国在能源上依赖俄♥罗♥斯♥
Germany is energy-dependent on Russia.
我们也不能独自同意
We won't be able to do this alone.
太好了
Superb.
那就这样了
Well, this is it, then.
那就没有北约决议了
There will be no NATO resolution.
爱沙尼亚得靠他们自己了
Estonia is on their own.
该死
Oh, fuck.
尼娜
Nina...
你是谁
听到了吗
回答我 你是谁
你知道你是谁 你就是一条狗
喂
上楼
上楼
上楼 贱♥人♥
我从来没有碰过她 我没碰过她
I never fucking touched her. I didn't touch her!
或许吧
Maybe.
但你要动我的钱
But you were going to touch my money.
不是吗
Isn't that right?
你辜负了我的信任
You broke my trust.
-现在我要打断你的 -屁话
- Now I break y-- - Bullshit!
你需要我
You fucking need me!
你一半的钱都跟我的自♥由♥港捆绑在一起
Half your fuckin' fortune is tied up in my freeport!
俄♥罗♥斯♥背弃了你 你完蛋了
Moscow turns their back on you, you're fucked!
你完蛋了
You are fucked!
我是你唯一的依靠了 瓦西里
I'm your only fuckin' lifeline, Vassily!
那倒是有道理
That's a good point.
所以我很感谢你介绍我
And why I appreciate you introducing me
认识迪桑托
to DeSanto.
-好吧 -等你造好了房♥子
- All right. - Do not need a roofer...
-慢着 -就不需要屋顶工了
- All right, all right. - ...once you've built the house.
等等
Wait. Wait.
布莱克是我的搭档 不管他做了什么
Blake, he's my partner, whatever he did.
你我有过约定
You and I made a deal.
一个你刚打算把他踢出局的约定
A deal you were just about to cut him out of.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
You fuckin' what?
他知道太多了 不能留活口
He knows too much to walk away.
-这是个问题 -不不 不是问题
- That's a problem. - No, no, no, no, no problem.
我只是觉得他该有个机会 好吗
Only, I thought, he deserves a sporting chance, okay?
罗迪恩 准备来♥福♥枪♥
Rodion, the rifles.
再把那混♥蛋♥带来
And fetch the blyat.
为了庆祝我们的好消息
To celebrate our good news
就帮它结束痛苦吧
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表