剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
托雷斯能做好自己的事
Well, Torres can hold his own.
听着 继续给巴萨洛夫施压
Look, just keep pressing Basarov,
看能不能从他嘴里撬出什么
see if you can get anything out of him.
然后 一旦托雷斯帮我们弄到柯克的账户
And then, once Torres gets us Krik's accounts,
你就能没有顾忌地去进行交换了
you're cleared to go in and make the deal.
咱们把丹尼尔弄回家吧
Let's just get Daniel home.
好
Yep.
我们得加快速度了
We need to expedite things.
柏林在指望我们率先弄到
Berlin's counting on us to get access
柯克账户的权限
to Krik's accounts by first light.
我花了好几个月才有机会跟他做生意
Took me months to earn his business.
我们没有几个月了 这些人可不是普通大兵
We don't have months. These men aren't grunts.
他们是上尉 是中尉
They're captains, and they're lieutenants.
柯克已经准备好行动了
Krik's ready to make a move.
爱德华兹给我下了命令
Edwards gave me orders --
去他妈的瓦莱丽 我是来找丹尼尔的
Oh, fuck Valerie. I'm here to find Daniel.
你们的骗局可以等等
Your con can wait.
柯克的钱哪也去不了
Krik's money's not going anywhere.
该死
Oh, shit.
柯克的三老婆 跟她老公一样危险
Krik's third wife, just as deadly as the husband.
我很了解她
I know her well.
你觉得她是怎么拿下那头老虎的
How do you think she got the tiger?
好吧 你赢了
All right, you win.
我们越快离开这鬼地方越好
The sooner we get out of this fuckin' place, the better.
好好待着
Stay put.
尽量保住脑袋
Try and keep your fuckin' head attached.
布鲁诺 有发现吗
没发现丹尼尔·米勒在圣彼得堡的迹象
但他在爱沙尼亚发现的那条苏联铁路
是通往克里姆林宫的
肯定有火车来
车站有重兵把守 货物一定很重要
我要你查清楚
好的 知道了
我在查了
一有发现立刻通知我
这事过后 克鲁格
明白 我们就两清了
-你好 -伊斯特
-Hello. -Esther.
真贴心 谁带来的讲解演示
That's adorable. Who brought show-and-tell?
我带的 想着可能会帮助我们看清局势
I did. Thought it might help us to see where we are.
我们只有十个小时就要跟其他
We only have 10 hours before we meet
14眼国成员会面了
with the rest of the 14 Eyes.
我们得竭尽所能
We have to do everything we can
确保所有北约成员国投出正确的一票
to ensure that all NATO members vote in the right way.
触发第五条款需要一致赞成
Triggering Article 5 requires a unanimous vote.
我们必须切实证明
We'll need to prove beyond a doubt
爱沙尼亚的这场动荡是在国外精心策划的
that this unrest in Estonia was orchestrated abroad.
-那我们有证据吗 -还在努力
- And do we have that proof? - We're working on it.
真让人放心
Well, that's reassuring.
即便有无可辩驳的证据 我们仍会面临反对
Even with irrefutable evidence, we'd face opposition.
已经有反对了
We already have.
布鲁塞尔那边 挪威和意大利都在推脱
In Brussels, both Norway and Italy are pushing back.
还有什么
What else do we know?
我会希望俄♥罗♥斯♥惯有的忠诚派
I'd expect the usual Russian loyalists
能引出乱子
to cause a stink.
保加利亚和匈牙利早在过去就拒绝了
Bulgaria and Hungary have refused
驱逐外交官
to expel diplomats in the past.
那就还有捷克 斯洛文尼亚 斯洛伐克
So have the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia...
我也不会指望西班牙或葡萄牙的支持
I wouldn't count on Spain or Portugal for support, either.
西班牙总理都把克里姆林宫存入快捷拨号♥键了
The Spanish PM has the Kremlin on speed dial.
看来我们得把丹麦也加入那名单了
And guess we have to add Denmark to that list.
不 丹麦是确定的西方盟友
Oh, no, Denmark's a firm Western ally.
不管是不是盟友
Well, ally or not,
我今早看到丹麦的国防部长跟一个
I saw the Danish Defense Minister confab'ing
西班牙国家情报中心的特工私下会面
with a CNI agent this morning,
所以凡事总有例外
so there's always that.
那是三分之一的票了
That's a third of the vote.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥已经施加了这么多影响
If Russia's already exerted this much influence,
第五条款的投票会失败的
Article 5 would fail.
有个惊喜
Well, here's a surprise --
不是俄♥罗♥斯♥在背后操纵
Russia's not pulling the strings.
我跟踪赛拉诺去了第二个会面
I tailed Serrano back to a second meet
在洛奇银行酒店
at Hotel Banc de Roches --
汾西集团付账的套房♥
block of suites paid for by Fenxi Systems.
那个中国的电♥信♥公♥司♥
The Chinese telecom company?
是的 我做了点调查
Yeah. I did a little digging.
上周 哥本哈根动物园收到了两只熊猫
Last week, Copenhagen Zoo received two pandas.
熊猫外交 只要签署一项重要的贸易协定
Panda diplomacy -- ink an important trade deal,
你就能得到一头该死的熊猫
and you get a fucking panda.
但波罗的海开战
But what would the Chinese stand to gain
-中国能有什么好处 -不知道
- from war in the Baltics? - I don't know,
但不管是什么 我们最好查清楚
but whatever it is, we better figure it out,
而且最好尽快查清楚
and we better figure it out fast,
因为北约如果连一只熊猫都无法抵挡
because if NATO can't fend off a panda,
他们就会被所有大熊肆意袭击
they're gonna get mauled by a very, very big bear.
你不该上来
You are not supposed to be up here.
只是 只是
It's -- It's just --
这里 这里像个迷宫一样
It's a maze -- It's a maze up in here.
你妈妈知道你玩那种游戏吗
Does your mama know you play that game?
她不知道 但爸爸知道
No, but Papa does.
他不让我追杀别人 除非我再长大点
He won't let me hunt anyone until I get older.
别人
A-Anyone?
你♥爸♥爸还教你什么了
So, uh, what else does your papa teach you?
人生中最重要的三课
The three most important lessons in life --
如何赚钱 如何管钱
how to earn money, how to look after it,
以及如何花钱
and how to spend it.
像这样吗
Like this, hmm?
它去哪了 我不知道
Where'd it go? I don't know.
原来在那里
Oh, there it is.
在那里
There it was.
教我怎么做的
Show me how you did that.
除非你先让我玩玩你的游戏机
Well, only if you let me try your game.
给 反正也快没电了
Have it -- The battery's almost dead.
成交
Deal.
别动
举起手来
过来
一杯玛奇朵加双倍浓咖啡
One macchiato, two shots,
加一点奶油
just a whisper of foam, please.
没错 我知道他的喜好
Yeah, yeah. I know what he wants.
再来一杯焦糖拿铁
Um, can I also get a caramel latte?
-好 -好极了 谢谢
- Yeah. - Terrific, thanks.
再来一杯黑咖啡
Oh, and, uh -- and a black coffee.
全都打包 谢谢
All to go, please.
给你钱 不用找了
Here you go. Keep the change.
非常感谢
Danke schoen.
邻居尼娜
今晚照常吗
你的焦糖拿铁
Your caramel latte.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
喋喋不休
Real chatter box.
不停地说着入侵爱沙尼亚的事
Won't shut up about invading Estonia.
说点让我吃惊的吧 弗兰克
Blow me, Frank.
给你买♥♥了咖啡
Brought you a coffee.
喝吧
Go on.
刚煮好的 还热乎着
It's fresh. It's hot.
只想做个好主人
Just trying to be a good host.
我上司觉得我不够好客
My boss doesn't think that I'm nice enough.
我跟她说我给你提供了豁免权
Hey, I told her I offered you immunity,
安逸的英国退休计划
nice, cozy retirement in the U.K.
你只需要
All you have to do...
告诉我是谁派你去爱沙尼亚的
is tell me who sent you to Estonia,
是谁下令让你杀了索菲亚·瓦斯科
who ordered you to assassinate Sofia Vesik.
好吧
Now...
这对于美国人来说也许难以理解
this may be difficult for a Yankee to grasp...
但在俄♥罗♥斯♥
but in Russia,
失败的人不会收到欢迎的彩带
there are no ribbons for failure.
我说不说都不会有什么改变
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表