剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
That man is Sergei Basarov, part of Krik's private army.
我们有他在塔林的录像
We have footage of him in Tallinn
可以把他和纪念碑的大屠♥杀♥联♥系♥起来
and can link him to the massacre at the monument.
他是柯克在爱沙尼亚的行动
He is incontrovertible proof
无可争辩的证据
of Krik's move in Estonia.
告诉我你不是在用这些第五条款的屁话
Tell me you're not wasting my time
浪费我的时间
with this Article 5 nonsense.
真的吗 科利亚 你想在北约需要的时候
Really, Kolya? You want to back down
让全世界看着你退缩
with the whole world watching when NATO comes calling?
你觉得一张PS过的照片
You think a photo-shopped pic
和几个零碎的猜想就能发动一场战争吗
and some piecemeal conjecture are gonna start a war?
我不想发动战争 我想阻止战争
I don't want to start a war. I want to stop one.
为什么给我看这个
Why bring me this?
你到底想要什么 罗伯特
What is it you really want, huh, Robert?
我想要丹尼尔·米勒 公平交易
I want Daniel Miller. Fair trade.
现在到底是谁在找丧犬
Now who's looking for a lost dog?
你真的愿意把这么宝贵的证据浪费在米勒身上
You'd really give up your precious proof for Miller?
科利亚 这就是我开出的交易
That's the fuckin' deal on the table, Kolya.
你们最近一直忙于拉拢十四眼国
You've been busy with 14-Eyes,
但没有英国和德国
but that won't bring you far
帮你铺路 你们走不远的
without the U.K. and Germany blazing your trail for you.
你们可能没有你们以为会有的支持
You may not have the support you think.
我们只能赌一把了 不是吗
We'll just have to take our chances, won't we?
明天午夜
Tomorrow, midnight.
谢尔盖换丹尼尔·米勒
Sergei for Daniel Miller.
科利亚 来电号♥码变了
你是用公开线路打给我的吗
不 瓦西里
这是加密电♥话♥ 你依然是"情妇"
我们不能被看到在一起享乐
你应该知道 巴萨洛夫大白天被抓让我们很不安
部队的运输车
克里姆林宫是要把他们送回来吗
就像《墓碑镇》里的霍利德博士一样 我们说了算
火枪手 牙医 于墓碑镇于当地牛仔帮派枪战
如果十四眼国
说服北大西洋公约组织来帮忙
你就得自己消化了 如果不是
爱沙尼亚就会被分离出来
而你们会加入
对
对方提出了交易 用巴萨洛夫换他们的人
丹尼尔·米勒
Daniel Miller...
是个令人讨厌的客人
没意思
我接受
期限是...
明天午夜
我们会送他一个难忘的永别的
你真是跟爸爸一样
You're just like your daddy.
小夜猫子 是吧
Little night owl, huh?
但你不能跟爸爸一起熬夜
But to stay all night with Papa, you can't.
去睡吧
Go to bed.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
他在等你
活捉丹尼尔·米勒是谁的主意
我相信是你吧 罗迪恩
我只是奉命行事
他的命令
是的
很冒险的一步
我很吃惊
让我看到了任性妄为
不可一世
丹尼尔·米勒
Daniel Miller...
事实证明他非常有价值
跟你预计的一样
我们打入了
We're in.
车还有一个小时到 带我们去柯克那里
Car's coming in an hour to take us to Krik's.
进展够快的
That's fast work.
所以计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
我飞去喀布尔
I'm flying to Kabul.
如果和我想的一样 这能把柯克打击到
And if it's what I think it is, it'll put Krik so far down
再也起不来的地步
he'll never get back up again.
你不能把我留下和托雷斯一起
You're not leaving me with Torres.
-跟他合作如何 -他可是把利器
- Oh, how's that going? - He's a pistol.
他烦死人了 而且他会害死我
He's a fuckin' pain in the ass, and he's gonna get me killed
如果柯克没有先要了我的命的话
if Krik doesn't beat him to it.
现在你明白做你的指挥官这么多年是什么感觉了
Now you know what it was like to be your CO all those years.
我们会找到丹尼尔的
Oh. We're gonna find Daniel.
一有消息立刻告诉我
You let me know the minute you do.
阿富汗
你就是没法远离这里 是吧 史蒂文
You can't stay away from this place, can you, Steven?
我知道套路 法里德
I know the drill, Farid.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表