剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
他伤害你了吗
Did he hurt you?
等等
Hang on a second.
给你
There you go.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
稍等一下
Just hang on a second.
谢谢 拉菲 我想雾已经散了
Thank you, Rafa. I think the fog has lifted.
我也爱你 去吧
I love you, too. Go ahead.
你们敌人的名字是瓦西里·柯克
Your opponent's name is Vassily Krik.
他是圣彼得堡的一个军阀
He's a warlord from St. Petersburg.
在苏联入侵阿富汗时 几乎凭借一己之力
He won the biggest fuckin' battle in Afghanistan
打赢了最大的一场仗
during the Soviet invasion, almost single-handedly.
至少传说是这样的
Or so the story goes.
柯克跟克里姆林宫走得近吗
Is Krik close to the Kremlin?
他们爱死他了
He's beloved.
他曾咬掉过一个人的手指 不是在战场上
He once bit off a man's finger. Not in combat,
而是在纽约的俄♥罗♥斯♥茶室
at the Russian Tea Room in New York City.
那侍应生盯着他女友看太久了
Waiter looked at his girlfriend too long.
总之 他正往爱沙尼亚转移的那些武器
Anyway, the weapons that he's moving into Estonia
只是沧海一粟
are just a drop in the bucket.
他已经给拉脱维亚和斯洛伐克准备了足够的量
He's got enough for Latvia, Slovakia.
你能确定他抓了那美国人吗
Can you confirm he has the American?
反正他弄到了一些让他很兴奋的东西
Well, he's got something he's pretty excited about.
要么是你们的人 要么就是只新的小狗
And it's either your boy or a new puppy.
而我很确定他不喜欢狗
And I'm pretty sure he doesn't like dogs.
柯克很危险
Krik's dangerous,
但他的二当家 罗曼·普拉托夫
but his number two, Roman Platov,
他是个直截了当的杀手
well, he's a straight-up killer.
亲爱的
Hey, Petal.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我爱你
I love you.
日光之下并无新鲜事
There's nothing new under the sun.
我就是那大个子让我成为的样子
I am as the big fella made me.
我们会做出选择 我们所有人
We make choices, all of us.
我刚看完你的报告
I just finished reading your report.
谢谢你殚精竭虑的工作
Thank you for your exhaustive work.
所有功劳都是柏林站的
All credit goes to Berlin Station.
那么 我们接下来有何打算
So, where do we go from here?
我们继续收集证据
Well, we keep gathering proof.
还要证据
More proof?
杰森 我觉得这里已经够多了
Jason, I feel like there is plenty here.
BB 你知道我们今天要面对的事有哪些吗
B.B., do you know what we have on our plate today?
一如既往疯狂的朝鲜
The usual insanity of North Korea,
伊朗有一起暴♥乱♥ 阿富汗还他妈起了风暴
a riot in Iran, a shit storm in Afghanistan.
我们都知道这年头
We both know what it takes to qualify as a crisis
要怎样才能算得上一场危机
in this day and age.
杰森 你为什么让我来这里
Jason, why did you send me here?
我只是说事情很微妙 别误会
I'm just saying it's tricky. Don't misunderstand me.
不 我非常清楚
No, I understand perfectly.
你推荐我接了这任务 杰森
You put me up for this mission, Jason,
是因为你觉得这事最后会让我像个傻♥逼♥
because you thought I would come out of it looking like a fool.
你觉得我会不停深挖 最后却两手空空
You thought I'd dig and dig and come up empty-handed
看起来像个白♥痴♥
and look like an idiot
在一项冷门的任务上浪费时间和资源
for wasting time and resources on an unpopular mission.
那跟我的决定无关
That had nothing to do with my decision.
记住这一刻 杰森 我知道我会记住
Remember this moment, Jason. I know I will.
你好 BB
Hello, B.B.
我有消息 很不幸 不是你想听的
So, I have news. Unfortunately, it's not what you want to hear.
我们明白柏林站的感受 尤其是你
We feel Berlin Station, and you especially,
你做得非常出色
have done a tremendous job on this.
大家都很佩服
Everyone is very impressed
你的奉献和分♥析♥工作
with your dedication and analysis.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Danke.
然而 我们需要一些更切实的东西
However, we need something more tangible.
索菲亚・瓦斯科失踪了
Sofia Vesik is missing.
丹尼尔被困在了俄♥罗♥斯♥
And Daniel's being held in Russia.
这还不够切实
Is that not tangible enough?
我知道在这边看来这事很大
I know it looks huge from here.
但想想华盛顿的角度
But imagine the view from Washington,
毕竟这世界到处都在开战
with fires erupting all over the planet.
这事并不十分突出
It doesn't loom quite as large.
这就是克里米亚半岛剧本的聪明之处
That's the brilliance of the Crimean Playbook.
否认的本领
Deniability.
我对你和你的团队有信心 瓦莱丽
I have confidence in you, Valerie, and your team.
继续做你们正在做的事
Keep doing what you're doing.
我们会证明的
We'll prove it.
好
Okay.
谢谢你的坦诚
I thank you for your honesty.
以及你的时间
And for your time.
发给我 瓦莱丽 发给我
Send me, Valerie. Just send me.
不 我知道你想在圣彼得堡抓到柯克
No, I understand that you want to hunt Krik down in St. Petersburg.
可我需要你在这里
But I need your here,
所以你要坐12:15的飞机回来
so you're on a 12:15 back home.
谢谢 罗伯特 谢谢你的工作
Thank you, Robert. I appreciate what you've done.
没问题 谢谢
You got it. Thanks.
我能跟托雷斯说两句吗 谢谢
Can I have a word with Torres, please?
是小瓦
It's Val.
我是托雷斯
Torres.
去施韦夏特机场
Schwechat Airfield.
你要去圣彼得堡
You're going to St. Petersburg,
我要你找到丹尼尔
and I want you to find Daniel,
还要你尽量接近柯克
and I want you to get close enough to Krik
帮我们阻止爱沙尼亚
to help us stop Estonia.
明白
Good copy.
你要去圣彼得堡
You're going to St. Petersburg.
看来我们要就此道别了
Guess this is where we part ways.
找个人谈谈
Talk to someone about it.
什么
What?
之前在那下面发生的事
What happened down there.
找人谈谈 朋友 同事都行
Talk to someone about it -- a friend, a fellow officer.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
后天凌晨四点
At 4:00 in the morning the night after tomorrow,
你就不会没事了
you won't be.
我们夺走的那些性命 他们会跟着我们
The lives we take, they stay with us.
你现在不是原来的你了
You're a different person now.
可我从来没想要知道这会是什么感觉
And yet I never wanted to know what this felt like.
你就这么想
Just look at it this way.
你现在成了自己未曾想象过的勇敢的人
You're a much braver man than you ever knew.
更好的人
Better man.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
这值得自我宽慰
That's something to feel good about.
没觉得宽慰
Doesn't feel good.
我知道
I know.
从来都不会的
It never does.
去吧
Go.
去搞定
Get it done.
找到他
Find him.
史蒂文·弗罗斯特 很高兴见到你
Steven Frost. Good to meet you.
拉斐尔·托雷斯
Rafael Torres.
瓦莱丽跟我说你有很强的适应技能
Yeah, Valerie tells me you have an adaptable skill set.
而我有个有用的联♥系♥人 能接近柯克
And I have a helpful contact with access to Krik.
-你还有架飞机 -很美吧
- And you have a plane. - Ain't she a beauty?
走吧 我们去接丹尼尔回家
Come on, let's get Daniel and bring him home.
易碎品
俄♥罗♥斯♥圣彼得堡
布莱克
Blake...
快过来
马上
Hold on a minute.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
如果你要拿下维也纳
If you're gonna take Vienna...
那就给你
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表