剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
上周来的是史蒂文·弗罗斯特
Steven Frost was here last week.
有着质朴的微笑
Steven Frost with the aw-shucks grin
穿着讲究西服的史蒂文·弗罗斯特
and the fancy fucking suit.
不 这次你是以戴弗的身份回来的
No. This time, you've come back as Diver.
你夺走了他母亲的生命
You took his mother's life,
又夺走了他的
then you took his.
是不是
Didn't you?
就为了救你自己
To save your own skin.
一次又一次
Again.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you
和你那些该死的后患
and your goddamn loose ends.
伊斯特·克鲁格和丹尼尔·米勒
Esther Krug and Daniel Miller,
他们就要得到幸福了
they were almost happy.
唾手可得近在眼前
It was right there in their grasp.
就像你和凯莉
Just like you and Kelly.
为什么只有你能鱼和熊掌兼得
Why are you the one who gets it all?
我什么也没有了
I have nothing left.
来吧
Go ahead.
送我去瓦尔哈拉殿堂吧[阵亡将士生活的宫殿]
Send me to Valhalla.
不 妈的
No. Fuck.
操
Fuck!
来吧 开枪吧
Come on, do it.
开枪吧
Do it.
吉尔
Gil...
不
No.
你不能这样轻松逃脱
You don't get off that easy.
你手上沾染的鲜血 要留在那里
All the blood on your hands, it's gonna stay there.
我希望你因自己的所作所为饱受折磨
And I hope you burn for what you've done.
好吧
Yeah.
那你呢 吉尔
And what about you, Gil?
你做的那些事呢
What about your part?
我
Me?
我为保卫美♥利♥坚♥合众国献上了一生
I gave my life in defense of the United States of America.
我被赦免了
I am forgiven.
如何衡量一个人的价值
What is the measure of a man?
他勇敢的程度吗
The quantity and grade of courage in his heart?
他话语的权威性
The sureness of his word,
他工作的信念
the faith in his work,
与他同伴的相处吗
in his fellows?
如果按照这个标准
Well, by that standard,
丹尼尔是一位杰出的人
Daniel was an extraordinary man.
他为自♥由♥牺牲了自己生命
He sacrificed his life for freedom.
不是这个词或它代表的理念 而是真正的自♥由♥
Not the word, not the idea, but the absolute reality of it.
他的作为 以及你们这些支持他的同伴们的作为
His actions and yours, who supported him,
拯救了上百万受压♥迫♥的人♥民♥
saved millions from the jackboot of oppression.
他甚至可能拯救了北约
Hell, he might've even saved NATO itself.
这位可敬的男人有着澄澈的
This honorable man with a crystalline...
澄澈的责任感
...with a crystalline sense of duty.
他与大家一样追求真理
He pursued the truth like no other.
但追求真理是我们的使命 我们的职业
But that's our calling, our vocation, to pursue the truth,
捍卫它 传递它
to safeguard it, to deliver it
将它纯粹无瑕地交给总统
pure and undiluted to the president.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
你还好吗
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
I'm good, yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
愿你努力捍卫的崇高真理使你自♥由♥
may the truth that you so nobly served set you free.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
伊斯特 我真的很遗憾
Esther, I'm so sorry.
谢谢你的悼词 史蒂文
Thank you for your words, Steven.
我保证我会记住的
I promise I will remember them.
永远铭记
Always.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表