剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
情况完全不同 而且风险更大
It's a different beast, much bigger risk.
没错 而他就是个冒险家
Exactly. And he's a risk taker.
他就是在赌 在本届政♥府♥管理下
He's gambling that, under this administration,
美国会让步
America will back down
并且向世界证明北约就是纸老虎
and prove to the world that NATO is just a paper tiger --
只会咆哮 不会咬人
all roar, no bite.
你知道如果我把这事汇报给上面
You know what I'm gonna hear
他们会怎么说吗
if I take this up the chain?
为什么我们要保卫波罗的海沿岸的破地方
Why the hell are we defending some Baltic shithole
而美国明明面对着来自伊朗
when America's facing threats
ISIS 北朝鲜的威胁...
from Iran, ISIS, North Korea...
威胁是真实存在的 杰森
The threat is just as real, Jason.
只要有一个波罗的海国家沦陷
One Baltic state falls,
其他都会沦陷
they all do.
然后会怎样
And then what?
我们再给自己弄个铁幕 第三次世界大战
We got ourselves another Iron Curtain? World War III?
得了吧
Come on now.
我懂你的意思 瓦莱丽
I hear what you're saying, Valerie,
但是这个证据不行
but not with this evidence.
这不是俄♥罗♥斯♥入侵 只是内战
This is not a Russian invasion. It's just a civil war.
好吧
All right.
好吧 杰森
All right, Jason.
但如果这一切真的发生了
But when this happens,
可别说是我们的情报错误
don't you dare call this an intelligence failure.
我已经提交了报告而且也事先警告过你了
I filed my reports and you have been warned.
我们很快会再聊的
We'll speak very soon.
你怎么不趁机帮丹尼尔要点救兵
Um, why didn't you call in the cavalry for Daniel?
怎么说
And say what?
说我们不知道他是失踪还是死了
That we don't know whether he's missing or dead?
你去哪里
Where are you going?
直接找内部人士
Straight to the fucking horse's mouth.
科利亚
Kolya?
你当真
Seriously?
我们以前在华盛顿的时候
Well, we used to have a good relationship
关系很好
back when we were in D.C.
是 可那是在我们指控他为间谍
Yeah,that was before we accused him of being a spy
并把他踢出这个操蛋的国家之前
and kicked him out of the fucking country.
现在他成了俄♥罗♥斯♥情报局的新领导
Well, now he's the new head of Russian intelligence.
他总能逢凶化吉
He always lands on his feet.
瓦莱丽 我告诉你
Valerie, I'm telling you,
你不会从那家伙口中得到明确的答案
you will not get a straight answer out of that guy.
也许不会
I may not.
试试看吧
We'll see.
机密
爱沙尼亚
证物
该死的拉斐尔·托雷斯
Goddamn Rafa Torres.
你还好吗
How you doin'?
我当初听说你常驻塔林时
When I heard you were stationed in Tallinn,
就觉得你可能会有点无聊
I thought it may be a bit sleepy for you.
现在你被荷枪实弹的俄♥罗♥斯♥人追到这里来了
Now here you come, chased by armed Russians,
还带着个尸体
jumping a corpse.
你还真是很会作死啊 兄弟
You do know how to make your own adventure, mate.
-你看到了什么 -没什么特别的
- What've you seen? - The usual.
我发现周围有几个戴夜视镜的潜伏者
I spotted some lurkers in our perimeter with night vision.
偶尔出现的侦察人员
The odd recon probe.
我们都上报了
We passed it all up the chain,
但没什么不寻常的
but nothing really seemed out of the ordinary
直到塔林站事发
until all hell broke loose in Tallinn.
你还记得叙利亚的谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫吗
Do you remember Sergei Basarov from Syria?
很难忘记一个能在1.6公里外
Doubtful I'll forget a sniper
击杀我两名手下的狙击手
who picked off two of my men from a mile out.
他来了 还有一百名像他一样的雪域特战队员
He's here. And 100 other Spetsnaz like him.
集结 训练俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Massing, training ethnic Russians.
-你近距离见过他们吗 -太他妈近了
- You see them close up? - Too damn close.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
如果这是全面入侵的话
If this was a full on invasion,
你要多快能动员起部队来
how fast can you mobilize?
我们会在增援来之前拖住他们
Well, we'd hold them off until reinforcements arrived.
如果装甲部队不能或者来不了呢
And if cavalry can't or won't arrive?
我们只是前哨小队
Bloody hell, we're just a tripwire force.
我们会拼尽全力 但最多能坚持48小时
We'd take our pound of flesh... but we'd last 48 hours, Max.
来了
Voila.
我听说这双靴子是威尔·罗杰斯的
You know, I'm told these boots belonged to Will Rogers.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
他是个伟大的人
Will Rogers was a great man.
演员 政♥治♥天才 哲学家 牛仔
Movie star, political wit, philosopher, cowboy.
加州有个以他命名的公园
You know, there's a park named after him in California.
那真的是他的靴子吗
And are those really his boots?
谁知道 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑市买♥♥的
Who knows? Russian black market.
但是一名智者说过
But, as a wise man said,
当传说变为现实 现实也会铸就传说
"When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."
《双虎屠龙》的台词
You know, "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance."
1962年由约翰·福特指导的西部片
抱歉 我不看新闻
I'm sorry. I don't watch the news.
今天就只是靴子吗
So, is it just boots today?
从来都不仅仅是靴子
It's never just boots.
监控怎么样了
Where are we with surveillance?
公♥寓♥已经布置了窃听器
The flat is bugged, wired, all set.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
做双面间谍这件事不会让你不适吗
Does it ever bother you, working both sides?
我觉得 你就是放屁
As far as I'm concerned, you're all full of shit.
唯一真实的东西只有钱
The only thing real is the money.
柏林最后一个诚实的人 是吧
The last honest man in Berlin, huh?
我看起来怎么样
So, how do I look?
帅气
Shchegolevatyy.
温文尔雅
Dapper.
这就是我想要的效果
Yes, this was the look I was going for.
你穿得这么体面要去哪里
And where are you going dressed so well?
我和一个美国美人有个约会
I have a date with a beautiful American.
瓦莱丽·爱德华兹
Valerie Edwards.
多久没见了
How long has it been?
太久了 科利亚
Too long, Kolya.
你看上去很好
You look well.
看起来你离开美国后 已经站稳了脚跟
Seems you've landed on your feet since leaving the U.S.
你真好心 没说强制遣送
How nice of you not to say "Forcibly expelled."
我确信这一切都是
I'm sure it was all
一场巨大的外交误会
a big diplomatic misunderstanding.
我记得我第一次在
I remember the first time I saw you
国♥务♥院♥的派对上见到你
at the State Department party.
我当时想 这是一个真正的美国女人
I thought, this is a real American woman.
阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特的灵魂和奥黛丽·赫本的品味
Amelia Earhart's spirit with Audrey Hepburn's class.
阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特 著名女飞行员 作家
显然你一点也没失去你的魅力 科利亚
Clearly you've lost none of your charm, Kolya.
偶尔站在统一战线上不好吗
Wouldn't it be nice to be on the same side for once?
或许我们可以
Perhaps we can be.
我能怎么帮你
How can I help?
你可以告诉我为什么你的政♥府♥
Well, you could tell me why
正在入侵爱沙尼亚
your government is invading Estonia.
瓦莱丽 亲爱的
Valerie, my dear,
爱沙尼亚的事是个悲剧
what is happening in Estonia is tragic.
但那只是内战 不是俄♥罗♥斯♥入侵
But it's a civil war, not a Russian invasion.
科利亚 我有一大把证据指向俄♥罗♥斯♥
Kolya, I have heaps of evidence that point towards Russia.
你是个中间派 这对你来说不是好事
You're a moderate. This can't sit well with you.
你何不帮我在事态严重之前阻止这一切
Why don't you help me stop it before it goes any further?
我猜想你来找我
I am assuming you are coming to me
是因为你不能
because you can't get
让你自己的政♥府♥相信你
your own administration to believe you.
我来找你是因为
I'm coming to you because
我一直仰慕你的智慧
I have always admired your intelligence.
你自己的政♥府♥
Considering your own government
已经非常清楚地表示我不可信了
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表