剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
made it very clear I'm not to be trusted,
我为什么还要告诉你任何事
why would I tell you anything?
因为如果俄♥罗♥斯♥被卷入一场波罗的海的
Because if Russia is drawn into a long and costly war
漫长且昂贵的战争中 那很可能会摧毁你的国家
in the Baltics, it could very well destroy your country.
对
Mm. Yes...
或者给她带来更大的荣光
Or bring her greater glory.
历史总是烦人地不可预见
History is so annoyingly unpredictable
直到你经历了历史
until you live it.
其实 罗伯特·基尔希说
You know, Robert Kirsch said
我没法从你这里得到直接的回答
I wouldn't get a straight answer out of you.
但我跟他说你是个可敬的人
But I said you're an honorable man.
我们谁对了
Which is it?
瓦莱丽
Valerie,
我跟你说实话
I'm telling you, honestly,
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
the Russian government
与在爱沙尼亚发生的事无关
is not behind what's happening in Estonia.
那谁有关
Then who is?
让我来查查
Let me look into it,
看能有什么发现
see what I can find.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一次就是晚餐了 对吗
And next time it's dinner, huh?
如果你不帮我阻止这件事
Well, if you don't help me stop this thing,
就不会有下一次了
there's not gonna be a next time.
喂
Hello?
目标人物 吉尔伯特·唐恩
我是伊斯特
Hi. This is Esther.
我想知道你是否收到过丹尼尔的消息
I need to know if you've heard from Daniel.
该死
Shit.
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
对 伊斯特 我还在
Yes, Esther, I'm here.
我现在要开会了
I'm just running into a meeting.
我们正等着他的回复
We expect to hear back from him.
一有消息马上通知你
I'll let you know as soon as we do.
好吧
Okay.
非常感谢 我会保持联♥系♥的
Much appreciated. I'll be in touch.
我们一直在
We'll be here.
你们不会孤军奋战的
You're not alone in this.
我的人不会罢休
My tribe, we don't stop.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在安全线路上 只有我和罗伯特
You're on a secure channel with me and Robert.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么之前不联♥系♥
Why the fuck didn't you check in before now?
我之前忙着被外星人追着
I was busy getting chased through fucking Estonia
满爱沙尼亚跑呢
by Little Green Men.
米勒是对的 他们都武装到牙齿了
Miller was right, they're armed to the teeth.
你在哪
Where are you?
我正要离开北约在塔帕的基地
I'm leaving the NATO base in Tapa.
接下来去法兰克福的美军医院
I'm going to the U.S. Army hospital in Frankfurt.
等等 什么 你去法兰克福干什么
Wait, what? Why are you flying to Frankfurt?
你受伤了吗
Are you -- Are you hurt?
不算是
Well, not exactly.
你带走了尸体 是吧
You took the body, didn't you?
没错 要怎么批评尽管来吧
I did. I'll take whatever flack comes my way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得走了
I got to go.
我落地后会联♥系♥的
I'll check in when I land.
在你开口之前
Before you say anything,
我跟你一样 无法去想
I couldn't bear to think of Daniel in that field
丹尼尔被仍在那里
any more than you could.
我不想吵架
No argument here.
我只是不希望托雷斯乱来
I just don't want Torres going rogue.
当然
Absolutely.
所以我觉得你应该去法兰克福
Which is why I think you should go to Frankfurt
-跟他见面 -没问题
- and meet with him. - Done.
科利亚那边怎么样了
How'd it go with Kolya?
他说不是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
He says it's not Russia.
我就知道他不会承认
Yeah, I knew he wouldn't come clean.
不 我觉得他说的是实话
No, I think he's telling the truth.
我真走运 唐恩先生
Oh, lucky me. Herr Dorn.
米拉 我也总是很高兴见到你
Ah, Mila, always a delight to see you as well.
我一直在听你的播客
I have been listening to your podcast.
或许你没有自己想的那么有趣
Maybe you are not as entertaining as you think...
但你还是一直在听
And yet you keep on listening.
但我的节目上了重播
But my shows are in reruns.
你要肝脏还是胰脏
You want the liver or the sweetbread?
今天想来点猪肘子
Today feels like knuckle of pork.
好的 猪肘
Okay. The knuckle of pork.
这么想来就过来一起坐吧
Please, join me if you're so inclined.
永远别坐在背对门口的位置
Never sit facing away from the door
除非你后脑勺长了眼睛
unless you have eyes in the back of your head.
没错 老流氓的智慧
Yes, yes, old mobster wisdom.
我和唐恩先生点一样的
I'll have what Mr. Dorn is having.
原谅我的冒失
Forgive my boldness.
我听到了您的声音 我是您的仰慕者
I heard your voice and, um, I'm an admirer.
当然了
Of course,
我的粉丝
a fan.
我们彻底放开 互相都说实话吧
Let's be really bold and tell each other the truth,
怎么样 克鲁格小姐
shall we, Fraulein Krug?
我们重来一次吧 唐恩先生
Why don't we start again, Mr. Dorn?
别这样 叫我吉尔
Oh, please. Do call me Gil.
吉尔 我是个历史迷
Well, Gil, I'm a history buff.
那太巧了
How fortunate.
我就是历史
I am history.
确实
Indeed you are.
你的播客 关于亨里克・维丁
Your podcast about Henrik Viiding's escape
逃离东柏林的内容 给了人很多灵感
from East Berlin really sparked something.
你描述的那些文件毁于大火之中
The imagery of all those files going up in flames,
被毁掉的秘密 免于人们的窥探...
secrets destroyed, lost to prying eyes...
真是了不起
that was really something.
我很开心能带给你灵感
I'm chuffed that I could be an inspiration to you.
我觉得维丁不是唯一一个
I think Viiding wasn't the only one
那晚逃离斯塔西监狱的人
who escaped the Stasi that night.
我觉得你也是
I think you did too.
我
Me?
不 我只是个讲故事的老特工
No, I'm just an old spook telling stories.
而我是个被俘虏的听众
Well... I'm a captive audience.
绝密
她把我们都耍了 应该把她关起来
访问"波罗的海聚力" 了解更多#叛徒索菲亚・瓦斯科
访问"波罗的海聚力"
了解更多#叛徒索菲亚・瓦斯科
又是一个"波罗的海聚力"的账号♥
Another Baltic Strong account.
瞧 没有个人信息 只有对我的攻击
See, no personal information, just attacks against me.
应该把特维克烧光
我以前信任她的 但再也不会了
"波罗的海聚力"的网页
The Baltic Strong page only went live
在萨玛卡特公布的几天前才上线
a few days before my Sama Kaart was announced.
都是假的
It's all fake.
没网了
Internet's down.
妈的
Shit.
看来我们可能是被黑了
Uh, looks like we might've been hacked.
确实被黑了
You have.
我黑的
By me.
瓦莱丽 怎么回事
Valerie, what's going on?
你怎么不问问索菲亚
Why don't you ask Sofia?
你打算什么时候告诉我们你曾是俄方的黑客
When were you gonna tell us that you hacked for the Russians?
什么 这也太扯了
What? That's crazy...
不 这不扯
No. It's not.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她说的是真的
She's telling the truth.
这说来话长
It's a long story.
现在就可以说来听听
I'd start now.
我当时17岁 还是个孩子
I was a kid, 17.
我母亲刚刚去世
My mother had just died.
她是爱沙尼亚人 我父亲是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
She was Estonian, my father was Russian.
所以我是个小杂种 两边都不想要我
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表