剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
than hear it in a security briefing.
当莫斯科想尽办法要拿下我们的一个北约盟友
When Moscow makes a play for one of our NATO allies,
你就该知道我们会找上门来
you have to know we'll come knocking.
我们两国间有什么协定
Is there a treaty between our two countries
是我不知道的吗
that I'm unaware of?
并没有
Not exactly.
但你得承认 目前的政♥府♥
But you have to admit, the current administration
做了很多来改善关系
has done a lot to improve relations.
聪明 很聪明
Wisely. Wisely.
利用瓦西里·柯克是个非常聪明的分散策略
Using Vassily Krik is a very clever distraction.
让所有人去追你们留下的线索
Get everybody chasing your tails
而你们却能否认有任何关联
while you can deny any involvement.
可我们没有关联
But we are not involved.
把他撤回去
Pull him back.
不然北约会替你动手
Otherwise, NATO will do it for you.
你为什么觉得我或莫斯科的任何人
What makes you think that I or anyone in Moscow
能控制柯克
has any control over Krik?
你最好希望你们能
You better hope you do.
作为一个前卫星国 爱沙尼亚很诱人
As a former satellite, Estonia is tempting,
我必须承认
I must admit,
但它不值得我们换来糟糕的公♥关♥
but not worth the bad PR.
俄♥罗♥斯♥有新的名声要争取
Russia has a new reputation to live up to.
如果克里姆林宫是世界的新道德指南针 天啊
If the Kremlin is the world's new moral compass, God help us.
我在想 如果你坐在柯克先生对面
I wonder, what would you tell Mr. Krik
会对他说些什么
if you were sitting across from him?
我会告诉他爱沙尼亚是北约的持卡会员
I would tell him Estonia is a card-carrying member of NATO,
并且他们的会费全都付清了
and their dues are all paid up.
当我们中最弱的人遇到麻烦时
When trouble befalls the least of us,
我向你保证美国会到场支援
you can guarantee the United States will be there.
注意了
Heed the warning.
这次 我们不会犹豫
This time, we will not hesitate.
大脑 内脏 镇静
Brains, guts, composure...
溶解
...resolve.
很多时候我觉得自己明白了上帝为何要创造女人
There are times I think I know why God created woman.
而他为何要创造男人却还是个谜
Why he created man remains a mystery.
好了 书面文件会到圣彼得堡
So, paperwork will be on the ground in St. Petersburg.
托雷斯会以曼纽尔·迪桑托的名字过去
Torres will be going by the name Manuel DiSanto,
是来自波多黎各的投资人
an investor from Puerto Rico.
背景做得很扎实
Background's solid.
天 我都快忘了你有多擅长这些了
Geez, I'd forgotten how good you are at this.
去你的
Oh, fuck you.
那么 你在圣彼得堡的联♥系♥人
So, how exactly is your contact in St. Petersburg
要怎么帮托雷斯接近柯克
supposed to get Torres to Krik?
他是个屋顶工
He's a roofer.
差不多是俄♥罗♥斯♥精英阶层的御用门房♥
He's basically a high-end concierge for the Russian elite.
瓦西里·柯克
他能把人聚到一块 以此赚钱
He puts people together, makes money.
托雷斯有那个心
He's got heart, Torres.
但外勤人员通常要先以伪装身份生活几个月
But field officers normally spend months with their covers.
而他只有他妈的几小时
He's got fucking hours.
是啊 他看起来挺聪明 谢谢
Yeah, he seems like a smart kid. Thank you.
听着 我找你要的地址弄到了吗
Um, listen. Did you get that address that I asked you for?
彼得·米哈伊洛夫
Pyotr Mikhailov,
柯克最爱的副手
Krik's favorite lieutenant in his unit.
可以在涅瓦大街17号♥找到他
You can find him in 17 Nevsky Prospekt.
等等 那不是...
Wait a minute. Isn't that --
是一片简陋的郊区
It's a sketchy suburb.
经过实战检验的部队 待遇哪怕不比沙皇
Battle-tested Army units are treated like kings,
也该跟国王差不多啊
if not tsars.
你能说出这话还真有意思
It's funny you should say that.
话说回来 他部队里的其他人
You know, the rest of his unit --
其他官员 他名下的在册军人
other officers, enlisted men under him --
都能在滨海边疆区找到
They can all be found in the Primorsky District.
好吧 寡头周围 懂
Right, oligarch adjacent. Yeah.
柯克要么在照顾他的人
Krik's either taking care of his men
要么就在让他们保持安静
or keeping them quiet.
也许他们掌握了他的黑料
Maybe they've got dirt on him.
米哈伊洛夫一直伴随在柯克身边
Well, Mikhailov was right next to Krik
从他们冲进喀布尔
from the time they rolled into Kabul
直到他们夹着尾巴逃出来
till they slunk out with their tail between their legs.
自始至终 如果说有人有柯克的黑料
First shot to last. If anybody has dirt on Krik,
那一定是米哈伊洛夫
it's Mikhailov.
那他为何没像其他人一样管不住嘴
So why isn't he wetting his beak like the others?
好吧 接下来交给我们了 罗伯特
All right. We got this, Robert.
我们会把魔爪伸向柯克
We sink our talons into Krik.
他得放了丹尼尔 我们会把他带回家
He lets Daniel go. We bring him home.
俄♥罗♥斯♥圣彼得堡
关于这个人还有什么能告诉我的吗
Anything else you can tell me about this guy?
没什么可说的 他就是一个
I have no words. He's just somebody
需要你亲身体会的人
you're gonna have to experience for yourself.
这个太高雅了
That is exquisite.
这帮人根本不懂什么叫"无价之宝"
These people don't know the meaning of "priceless."
是高更的作品吗
Is that a Gauguin?
是的
Yes, it is.
英王亨利七世
那椅子还是亨利·都铎的呢 赶紧起来
And that was Henry Tudor's, so move your ass.
你可没有王位能继承
You ain't heir to shit.
这位是拉斐尔·托雷斯
This is, uh, Rafael Torres,
现在化名为曼纽尔·迪桑托
uh, now going by Manuel DiSanto,
取道波多黎各的投资人
um, investor by way of Puerto Rico.
这位是克里斯蒂安·布莱克
And this is Christian Blake.
你可能知道他的另一个名字
You may know him by the name --
赫克托·德让
Hector DeJean.
死亡很适合你
Death suits you.
如果你♥他♥妈♥的惹毛我 也会适合你的
It'll suit you, too, if you fucking try me.
我这有个客户 忙着呢
I'm with a client. Busy day.
帖木尔在决定要卖♥♥掉马蒂斯的哪幅作品
Timur's trying to decide which Matisse to sell
法国画家、雕刻家和版画家
好让自己意外摔出窗外前
so he can get outta Dodge
能逃之夭夭
before he accidentally falls out of a window.
我可不需要什么过去之灵
I don't need the Ghost of Christmas Past
也不需要自认为能给我搞破坏的混♥蛋♥
or whoever the fuck he thinks he is fucking that up for me.
你没告诉他
You didn't tell him?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
丹尼尔·米勒失踪了
Daniel Miller is missing.
我们认为瓦西里·柯克把他关在这边了
We think he's being kept here by Vassily Krik.
我没听到什么风声
Well, I haven't heard anything.
有消息我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if I do.
你的关心真是太感人了
Your concern is heartwarming.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
谁都动不了柯克
Krik's untouchable.
如果米勒被他抓了 基本上就死定了
If he's got Miller, he's as good as dead,
所以你们现在可以滚了
so you can fuck off now.
你跟柯克走得挺近的
Um, uh, you've gotten pretty close to Krik.
既然他们信任你 把自己的亿万资产藏在这
And if they trust you to hide their billions in assets here,
那么你做介绍人他们也会信任的
uh, they might trust you with an introduction.
是的 他们当然信任我了 他们相信我
Yeah, of course they trust me. They trust me not to pull
不会掺和到你们提的这种蠢事里
the kind of fucking stupid shit you're suggesting.
奥列格·卡梅诺夫告诉我 柯克的副手
Okay. Oleg Kamenov tells me that Krik's number two
喜欢跟修理工和保镖赌博
likes to gamble with the roofers and bodyguards.
是的 罗曼·普拉托夫 我认识他
Yeah. Roman Platov. I know him.
你把我介绍过去 剩下的我自己搞定
Yeah. Then you get me in, and then I'll do the rest.
你以为那么容易
Oh, is it that easy?
不论你之前做过什么 跟这里不是一回事
Whatever you've done before, this ain't that.
只要犯一个错 他们就活剥了你
One mistake, and they'll eat you alive.
然后他们就找到你家人头上
Then they'll come for your family,
再把他们也他妈的活剥了
and they'll fucking eat them alive, too.
赫克托
Hector --
我可不冒那个险
I'm not taking that chance.
我他妈已经死过一次了
I already fucking died once.
-他怂了 -让他滚
- Well, now he's scared. - Get him out of here.
好吧 那我们自己找普拉托夫去
All right, then. We'll get to Platov on our own.
去车上等我 去吧
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表