剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
? Johnny's in America, low techs at the wheel ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
? I'm afraid of the world ?
? I'm afraid I can't help it ?
? I'm afraid I can't ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
? I'm afraid of the world ?
柏林谍影
第一季第一集
? I'm afraid I can't help it ?
? I'm afraid I can't ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
目前安全
Clear so far.
妈妈 看
有四个朝你们那边去了
Four coming your way.
明白 谢了
Got it, thanks.
在哪
Where is it?
到底在哪 丹尼尔
Where is it, Daniel?
巴拿马
两个月前
...中情局情报再次外泄
...another CIA breach.
听说过托马斯·肖吗 他就是泄露源
Have you heard of Thomas Shaw? Well, he's the source...
你说圣♥战♥ 我说名车
You say Jihadi. I say Maserati.
...他们没说实话
...and they're not telling the truth.
我们现在要找的就是托马斯·肖
Thomas Shaw is exactly what we need right now.
得让他知道
He needs to know.
中情局外勤站
-他在跟总部连线了吗 -快了
- Is he on yet with Langley? - Almost.
-不能打扰 -谢了 茜拉
- No interruptions. - Thanks, Sheila.
出去 还有三秒就接通副局长了
Out. I'm on with the deputy in three.
-两秒 -是托马斯·肖的事
- In two. - It's about Thomas Shaw.
你不能一直忽略我对这事的调查报告
You can't keep avoiding my memos on this.
正相反 丹尼尔 我能也会这么做
Au contraire, Daniel, I can, and I will.
我在发布泄露情报的柏林报社的
I tracked a pattern in the digitized sign-in logs
电脑登录记录中发现了某种规律
at the Berlin newspaper that have been publishing his leaks.
天
Oh, Jesus.
我以为你只是孤僻 可不是变♥态♥追踪狂
You know, I pegged you for a loner, not a freaking stalker.
克劳迪娅·加特纳 德国国籍
Claudia Gartner, German national.
我认为她是托马斯·肖和那记者之间的联络人
I think she is the courier between Thomas Shaw and the reporter.
克劳迪娅刚又去了一趟那家报社
Claudia just paid another visit to the newspaper.
相信我 肖要出击了
I am telling you Shaw is about to strike.
-滚出去 -好吧
- Get the hell out of here. - Fine.
杰玛·摩尔接通了 长官
Jemma Moore on the line, sir.
等过两天又曝光一份肖泄露的情报
When the next Shaw leaks drops in two days time,
你就会信了
you're buying.
长官 抱歉 我不打扰了
Ma'am, I apologize. I will leave you two be.
托马斯·肖怎么了
What's this about Thomas Shaw?
让皮特跟您解释吧
Peter can explain everything.
再来一杯 谢谢
Un otro, por favor.
-一杯玛格丽塔 谢谢 -好的
- Una margarita, por favor. - Bueno.
你似乎缺个伴
You look like you could use the company.
马修
Matthew.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
什么风把你吹来巴拿马的 马修
What brings you to Panama, Matthew?
我和其他人一样是做金融的
I work in finance like everybody else.
谢谢
Gracias.
麻烦看看新闻好吗 谢谢
好
Sí.
欢迎回来 下面是突发新闻
We return now for breaking news coverage.
中情局雪上加霜
The CIA has taken another hit.
化名托马斯·肖的告密者泄露的最新情报
A new leak from anonymous whistleblower Thomas Shaw
目标直指美国驻柏林大使♥馆♥
has targeted the U.S. Embassy in Berlin.
肖的传话人 「柏林日报」的
It's hometown to Shaw's mouthpiece,
英格丽·霍兰德就来自美国
journalist Ingrid Hollander of the Berliner Zeitung.
突发新闻
德国记者被质疑与情报泄露有关
柏林报社公布了
The Berlin newspaper has published
与中情局策略相关的重要信息
damning information on CIA tactics.
有关恐怖嫌疑分子半夜失踪的细节
The details are emerging of midnight disappearances
正逐渐浮出水面...
of suspected terrorists...
你不叫凯瑟琳 对吧
Your name's not Katherine, is it?
没错 丹尼尔
No, it isn't, Daniel.
飓风升级为...
A hurricane upgraded...
副局长很重视你的推测
The Deputy Director was impressed with your prediction.
她希望你从联络人开始追查肖的事
She wants you on Shaw's trail starting with the courier.
她将专门负责你的任务
Your mission will be solely under her purview.
柏林站的同事
Your colleagues at Berlin Station,
会觉得这只是正常的职务调动
they'll take it as a normal transfer.
你有一周时间准备调查
You'll have one week to begin investigating,
站里会以为你是刚来的
and the station will think you've just arrived.
柏林
Berlin.
落叶归根
Back to your roots.
已经帮你订好下班飞机了
You're on the next plane.
谢谢你的玛格丽塔
Thanks for the margarita.
柏林
「你们必晓得真理 真理必叫你们得自♥由♥」
-「约翰福音」第八章第三十二节
摘自詹姆斯·乔伊斯「芬尼根守灵夜」
长河流过夏娃和亚当的教堂
Riverrun, past Eve and Adams...
穿过弯弯的河岸 流经大弧形海湾
From swerve of shore to bend of bay.
目前情况如何
What's your status?
才过了一周
It's only been a week.
我没发现托马斯·肖和联络人之间
I've seen nothing that looks like contact
有任何疑似联♥系♥
between the courier and Thomas Shaw.
但愿你对他们之间关系的判断是对的
I hope you're right about this connection.
肖在两月内泄露了四次情报 分别关乎
Listen, Shaw has dropped four leaks in two months.
华沙 布加勒斯特 圣保罗和柏林四大站
Warsaw, Bucharest, Sao Paulo, and Berlin.
只有我找到了一处共有联♥系♥
I'm the only person who's found a connection between them.
肖的联络人就在这里
Shaw's courier is here,
在柏林捣鬼
operating out of Berlin.
祝明天好运
Good luck tomorrow.
赫克托
Hector.
看起来你需要杯咖啡
It looks like you could need a coffee.
我给你买♥♥一杯
Let me buy you one.
这边
Come this way.
什么事非得在街上见面
So, uh, what's so important we have to meet on the street?
沙特兄弟昨天到了叙利亚
The brothers crossed into Syria yesterday...
去跟伊♥斯♥兰♥国代表见面
meeting with Islamic State representatives.
你确定
Are you certain?
我猜他们想在承诺资助前
I suppose they'll want to see the operations themselves
亲眼看看行动情况
before promising any funds.
意思是那两兄弟要享受下伊♥斯♥兰♥国的热情款待
So the brothers are gonna enjoy some ISIL hospitality,
开个巨额支票 然后回去抱王储大腿
write a few fat checks, then home to Uncle Crown Prince.
谢了
Thank you.
下次还是在安全屋见面吧 好吗
Next time, we meet at the safe house, okay?
好吧 怎么了
Okay, what's wrong?
两年了 你居然这么问
After two years, you ask that.
别逼我说那些话 赫克托
Don't make me say the words, Hector.
美国大使♥馆♥
-这边请 先生 -早上好
- This way, sir. - Morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Here you go.
地区事务办公室的丹尼尔·米勒
Daniel Miller, Office of Regional Affairs.
-丹尼尔 -你好
- Daniel. - Hi.
你好 瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 欢迎来到柏林
Hi. Valerie Edwards. Welcome to Berlin.
幸会
Pleasure.
旅途还顺利吗
How was your flight?
真不太习惯夜间航♥班♥
Oh, redeyes and I don't really get along.
试过了才懂个中滋味
Well, you'd never know it.
赶紧喝杯带官味的咖啡吧
Let's get you a cup of government coffee.
肖的情报泄漏后有什么副作用
So, what's the fallout since the Shaw leak?
我们和德国方面关系很紧张
Well, we're on thin ice with the Germans.
事态平息前
So until everything settles,
大家都得使出浑身解数
everybody has to be at their most charming.
全力以赴
Do my best.
虽然托马斯·肖做了不可饶恕的事
Thomas Shaw be damned.
这里还是像瑞士手表一样精准运作着
This station still runs like a Swiss watch.
也可以说像家疯人院
It can also be an insane asylum.
别说是我告诉你的
You didn't hear that from me.
你可敬的前辈杰罗德·埃尔曼就是例子
Case in point, your esteemed predecessor, Gerald Ellman.
别被他严厉的表情骗了
Don't let the stiff look fool you.
灌他几轮酒 他立马就软了
Put a couple of rounds in him, and he softens like wax.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表