剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Beautiful.
就是这里了
Well, this is it.
他为什么选择在安全屋见面
Why is he meeting us in a safehouse?
这边
Over here!
上来吧
Come on up!
开什么国际玩笑
You got to be shitting me.
操
Damn!
见到友军感觉真好
It's nice to see some friendlies.
-我是托雷斯 -这是怎么回事
- Torres. - What the fuck is this?
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
Fuck you doing here?
我身后这个坐在椅子里的大块头
The beefy motherfucker in the chair
都快被打成肉泥了
beaten to a pulp behind me.
你说他啊
Oh, you mean him?
这可是我抓来的宝贝
Ebony to my ivory.
谁授权你这么做的
Who signed off on this?
我自己
I did.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
What the fuck's the matter with you?
我们得见你的指挥官
We need to see your COS.
他在坦帕
Uh, he's in Tampa.
三居室豪♥宅♥ 醉生梦死呢
Three-bedroom off the seventh green, living the dream.
兄弟
Oh, buddy.
你可是越爬越高了 是吧
You've gone way the fuck upriver, haven't you?
别害羞
来的都是朋友
看他指尖
Fingertips.
指纹都烧掉了
They're burned off.
指纹在哪烧的
塞内什特殊用途中心吗
库宾卡吗
我不明白
我不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
No Russian.
不懂俄语
No speak.
这家伙搞错了
This man is wrong.
他疯了
He's crazy.
是啊 这点我得同意
Yeah, I'd have to concur.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人已经在行动了
The Russians are already making a move.
那些在爱沙尼亚的外星人
Little green men in Estonia.
我两周前看到一个本该死了的人
Saw a ghost in the street two weeks ago,
在设立监测点
set up surveillance.
后来就没再见过他
Haven't seen him since.
这人叫谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫
The guy's name is Sergei Basarov.
我从霍姆斯和阿勒颇的事中知道他的
Know him from Homs and Aleppo.
狙击手
Sniper.
杀了不少好人
Took out some good people.
俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队吗
Russian Special Forces?
雪域特战队 毫无疑问
Spetsnaz. No doubt.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人已经在这里了
The Russians are already here.
你怎么找到这家伙的
How'd you find this charmer?
我从羊群中把他揪出来的
Oh, I separated him from the herd.
设了个陷阱
Set up a trap.
是吗 你的诱饵是什么
Yeah? What did you use to bait him?
我自己
Me.
制♥造♥了一个揍美国醉汉的机会
The chance to stomp a drunk American.
我发现他的那个酒吧当时全是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The bar where I found him was full of Ethnic Russians.
谁都不会拒绝这个好机会
No one would pass that up.
所以你抓他是因为他没揍你
So, you bagged this guy because he didn't kick your ass?
他很有军人素养 没介入
He showed military discipline by staying out of it.
他是唯一一个没动手的人
He was the only one who laid back.
他也是唯一一个没戴
And he was the only one who wasn't wearing
圣乔治勋带的人
a St. George ribbon.
就因为他没戴亲俄勋带
Because he wasn't wearing a pro-Russian ribbon,
你就认为他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
you think that he was Russian?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人就爱玩游戏
They love playing games.
你肯定是你们组里最弱的人
这上面说他是爱沙尼亚人 叫尤霍·斯波塔
This says he's Estonian. Says his name's Juho Spota.
你查过他吗
Have you checked him out?
-查了 -然后呢
- Yep. - And...
都属实
It's valid.
我是冶炼工人
I am metalworker.
我是冶炼工人
I am metalworker!
-冶炼工人 -我是冶炼工人
- Metalworker. - I am metalworker.
好吧 我们要出去找亨里克谈谈
Okay. We're out of here. We're gonna go talk to Henrik.
等我们回来时 别让我们再看到他
When we get back, this guy's gone.
说出来
Say it.
我得听到你说出来
I need to hear you say it.
我会放了他
I'll release him.
但我没搞错
But I'm not wrong!
恕我直言 亨里克 你得听我们说
With all due respect, you need to listen to us, Henrik.
你对我真好 亲爱的马蕾
我愿意为我最喜欢的客人做任何事
来杯茶
马上就来 亨里克
别动那些该死的纪念碑 亨里克
Just leave the fucking monuments alone, Henrik.
你必须试试这个 塔林最好的糖煮水果
You have to try this. Best compote in Tallinn.
我...
I'm...
谢谢你 亨里克
Thank you, Henrik.
很好吃
Delicious.
明天的百年纪念活动
At the Centennial tomorrow,
我们希望你的人不要插手
we need your people to stand down.
你知道你们在要求什么吗
Do you know what you're asking?
那个纪念碑在赞颂我们的暴君 刽子手
That monument canonizes our oppressors, our murderers.
29年前 我们赶走了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
29 years ago, we chased the Russians out,
但他们觉得自己从未离开
but in their minds, they never left.
想想89年 亨里克
For '89, Henrik.
想想我们为你们做的一切 你欠我们的
For all we've done for you, you owe us.
我们知道这有点伤感情
Emotions are raw.
我们需要你别动纪念碑
We need you to leave the monuments untouched.
克里姆林宫在看着呢
The Kremlin is watching.
去他妈的克里姆林
Oh, fuck the Kremlin.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
好 去他妈的克里姆林
Fine. Fuck the Kremlin.
但你在羞辱他们的时候
But don't think for a second they'll eat shit
千万别以为他们会乖乖吃屎
while you humiliate them.
"我们会保护每一个北约盟友"
"We will protect every NATO ally."
这是奥巴马总统说的
President Obama's words
就在这个广场上
delivered right here on the Square.
他承诺过美国会来保护我们
He promised the U.S. would come to our defense.
他就坐在你现在坐的位置亲自向我承诺的
He sat right where you are sitting and promised me personally.
是的 那是很久以前的事了
Yeah, well, that was a lifetime ago.
世界已经变了 美国也一样
The world has changed, and so has America.
你还好吗
You all right?
不 我最近一直不好
No. I haven't been right lately.
我太太在百年纪念活动后要拉我去度假
My wife is dragging me on holiday after Centennial.
那明天的事你答应了吗
So, do we have your word about tomorrow?
再领导你的人♥民♥一次
Lead your people once again.
他们需要你 我们也需要
They need you. So do we.
索菲亚·瓦斯科
Sofia Vesik.
来见见我的朋友们
Hey. Meet my friends.
你的朋友们怎么称呼
Do your friends have names?
我叫丹尼尔 这位是罗伯特
I'm Daniel. This is Robert.
-罗伯特 -你们贵姓呢
- Robert. - Do they have last names?
这位是特维克系统的首席执行官
CEO of Tervik Systems, uh,
Skype第三位入职的元老
Employee Number 3 at Skype,
在推特上有上千万粉丝
10 million followers at Twitter.
他太夸张了 比我父母还过分
He's exaggerating -- worse than my parents.
-索菲娅 -她是个天才
- Sofia! - She's a force of nature.
给他们讲讲你的"萨玛卡特"程序
Tell them about your "Sama Kaart" program.
下次吧
Maybe some other time.
很高兴见到你们
Good to meet you.
欢迎亨里克的朋友
Any friend of Henrik's...
再见
Bye.
我会竭尽全力把手榴弹的保险针插回去
I'll do what I can to put the pin back in the grenade,
但我是个保守派
but I'm the old guard.
她自己可能还没意识到
She might not know it yet,
但爱沙尼亚的下一任首相
but the next Prime Minister of Estonia
就坐在那里
is sitting right over there.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表