剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
知道那是什么意思吗
Do you know what that is?
执迷 耽溺
Obsessing, theorizing.
我的前妻经常跟我说
My ex-wife always told me
我会是一个教导偏执的好老师
that I could have taught a master class in paranoia.
偏执是人生的一部分
Paranoia is a part of life.
你记不记得你告诉过我
Do you remember you told me that
你在柏林当过实习医生
you did your residency in Berlin?
记得
Yeah.
没有你在那里工作过的记录
There's no trace of you ever having worked here.
我在工作上用的是我妈的娘家姓
Oh, I -- I use my mother's maiden name professionally.
-萨多夫斯基 -为什么
- Sadowsky. - Why?
我上医学院的时候 有一个医生
When I was in medical school, there was a man, a doctor.
他一开始看上去很和善 很可亲
He seemed kind at first. Supportive.
然后他就经常会出现在我家 跟踪我
Then he started showing up at my place at all hours, stalking me.
非常可怕
It was awful.
每个问题你都能应对
You have an answer for everything.
罗伯特 我说起这段往事可不容易
Robert, it isn't easy for me to talk about it.
但很容易让我相信 是吧
It's easy for me to believe, though, right?
他们教我们的第一件事 掺杂情感
The first thing they teach us, engage emotionally.
你表现得越脆弱 越像受害人
The more you appear vulnerable, victimized,
我就越想保护你 对你敞开心扉
the more I'm gonna want to protect you, open up to you,
向你坦诚 对吗
be honest with you, right?
上周 我洗澡的时候
Last week, when I was in the shower,
我发誓 有人在我房♥里
I-I could have sworn that there was someone in my flat.
我...我在你的架子上看到了我的信
You know, I s-- I saw my mail on your shelf.
你的信错送到我这里了
Oh. Your letters got mixed in with mine.
我放在那里是为了能记得还给你
I put them there so that I'd remember to give them back.
一直以来 一直以来
And all the times -- all the times
我们都只是恰好遇到吗
we've just happened to run into each other?
我还觉得很棒呢
Which I thought was lovely.
这正是你会说的话
Which is exactly what you would say...
如果你是间谍的话
if you were a spy.
我接触了几个
I'm in touch with certain buyers
经常求♥购♥这类品质艺术品的买♥♥家
who are always on the lookout for pieces of this quality.
你多快能处理好这些事
How fast do you think you can make these transactions?
几小时 还是几分钟
Hours, minutes.
已经有不少回复了
The responses are already flooding in.
进行拍卖♥♥无疑能给你带来更加丰厚的回报
An auction will no doubt net you richer returns,
但是给出"马上购买♥♥"的要求也有好处
but there's an advantage to creating a "Buy Now" situation.
每件杰作
For each of these masterpieces,
都有一个超级新加坡富豪总裁
there's an obscenely rich Singapore CEO
或者巴林王子想要迫不及待地买♥♥下
or Bahraini prince who just wants bragging rights,
-进行吹嘘 -也就是最纯粹的
- no waiting. - So, purists,
真正的艺术爱好者 对吗
true art lovers, huh?
我已经收到了六幅最好作品的确认价
I've already gotten firm offers on six of the best pieces.
没有人对价格眨一下眼睛
No one's blinking at the prices.
或许我们应该起价高一点
Perhaps we should have asked for more.
考虑到加快的安排
Considering the accelerated schedule
和这些不寻常的情况
and these unusual circumstances,
你希望的成交金额太公平了
the sum you're looking to clear is more than fair.
所以你能保证四亿美元吗
So you can guarantee $400 million?
现在我们的价格提升到了
Right now, we're looking at upwards of --
四亿八千万美元
yes, $480 million.
我很抱歉 莱因哈特先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Reinhardt.
还在工作吗 赫尔穆特
Working late, Helmut?
国际业务需要保持国际办公时间
A global business needs to keep international hours.
你的工作也要遵守国际法律
You also have to work under international laws.
谁说我违法了
Yeah, who says I'm not?
你的一个买♥♥家被起诉了
One of your buyers is under indictment.
他更需要豁免权 而不是什么康定斯基的画
He needs immunity more than he needs a fucking Kandinsky.
我还有几个产销监管链的问题
I also have a few chain-of-custody questions
问你现在的客户
for your current clients.
带走
Bitte.
看看谁来柏林了
Well... look who's in Berlin.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
你经营得非常好
It was a very good run,
但一切都结束了 我的朋友
but now it's over, my friend.
别误以为我们是朋友
Never mistake that we're friends.
我们只是听令于同一位上司
We just answer to the same master.
是啊
Oh, yes...
可你不想再听令于任何人了
except you don't wish to answer to anyone any more.
我说得对吗
Isn't that right?
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲卑微的仆人
I'm a humble servant of Mother Russia.
你要完成柯克开始的事
You're trying to finish what Krik started.
我理解
I understand.
但跟这个艺术品商人的事是非常愚蠢的
But this thing with the art dealer was very, very foolish.
我们只是见了个面
We took a meeting.
算不上刑事犯罪
Hardly a criminal offense.
不只有你一个人要做这些艰难的决定
Well, those difficult decisions are not only yours to make.
莫斯科希望你退出
Moscow wants you to stand down.
爱沙尼亚可以放一放
Estonia can wait.
你听到我说的了吗
Do you hear what I said?
听到了 多谢你的关心 但我在处理事情
Yes, thank you for your concern, but I'm handling things.
在拘留室里处理吗
From your holding cell?
在警方拘留下吗
In police custody?
你已经传达了你的消息 科利亚
You delivered your message, Kolya.
现在穿着你可笑的牛仔靴 回家操自己吧
Now go home in your ridiculous cowboy boots and fuck yourself.
罗伯特 我不是间谍
Robert, I'm no spy.
我甚至不知道这在当今时代意味着什么
I don't even know what that means in this day and age.
不不不 闭嘴 让我想一想
No, don't, don't, don't. Just stop, stop. Give me a second.
我正在试图把事情理清
I'm trying to make sense of things here.
你说你的工作让你压力很大
You said your job has you stressed,
而现在我成了问题 你的邻居吗
and yet I'm the problem, y-your neighbor?
我做什么了
What have I done?
我的表
My watch.
我当时正在做一件事
It--I w--There was this thing that I was doing,
信♥号♥♥正是在我手表停下的时候发出去的
and a signal was sent when my watch was stopped.
-你的表停了吗 -当时停了
- Your watch stopped? - It was stopped!
是故意的 王冠被弄弯了
It was a deliberate act! The crown was bent.
我不明白
I don't understand.
-这让你在重要的事情上迟到了吗 -不
- Did it make you late to something important? - No, no.
一条信息被传给一个人 让他把静脉切开
A message was sent to a man to open his veins.
我觉得你应该离开了
I think you should leave.
为什么 你要工作了吗
Why? You have to get to work?
是的 我确实要去工作了
Yes, I do have to get to work.
我对你敞开大门是因为你之前状态不好
I opened my door to you because you were in trouble.
-我是想... -你到底在哪工作
- I wanted -- - Where do you work, anyway, exactly?
柏林医学大学 小儿科
Charité Mitte. Pediatrics.
如果我打电♥话♥给那里
Yeah, and if I were to call there right now,
会有人证明尼娜·巴尔泰克或是萨多斯基
would somebody confirm that Nina Bartek or Sadowsky
不管你叫什么 在那里工作吗
or whatever the hell your name is works there?
当然 他们会证实的
Of course, they will confirm it.
如果不能 也是因为隐私保护
And if not, it's because of the--of the privacy policy.
-好 很好 -我上周才去那里工作
- Mm-hmm, right. That's good. - I've just started there last week.
-很好 -把你的手从我的门上拿开
- That's good. That's good. - Take your hand off my door.
你告诉我事实我就拿开
No, you tell me the truth, and I will.
我的名字是尼娜·巴尔泰克
My name is Nina Bartek.
我是来自格丹斯克[波兰]的一名医生
I'm a doctor from Gdansk.
我喜欢救死扶伤
I--I love helping people.
我讨厌三文鱼
I hate salmon.
我妈妈想让我出去走一走 认识一些好人
My mother wants me to get out more and meet nice people.
当我跟她提到你时 提到你有多幽默
When I told her about you, how funny you are,
你的语速有多快
how you talk so fast
你穿西装有多帅
and look so handsome in a suit...
她说或许我不用再出去看一看了
...she said that maybe I don't have to get out more.
或许我需要的只是穿过走廊
Maybe what I need is across the hall.
我愚蠢到相信她说的是对的
And I was stupid enough to think that maybe she was right.
你跟你母亲提过我
You told your mother about me?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉这一切
I'm--I'm sorry about all of this.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表