剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
sure went on to make a name for himself.
你能告诉我有关瓦西里·柯克的信息吗
What can you tell me about Vassily Krik?
那些故事你早就听过了
You've heard the stories.
是的 但你亲历过那些事
Yeah, but you were there.
你的奖章呢
Where are your medals?
你的小队功勋卓著
Your unit was highly decorated.
就是个传奇啊
Legendary.
我的奖章和丝带...
My medals and ribbons...
都和我的兄弟们葬在一起了
I buried with my brothers.
那天到底发生了什么
What happened that day?
我熟悉很多我那个时代的军人
Now, I've known a lot of soldiers in my time.
但你小队里的其他人 他们显然没有
But the other men in your unit, they sure didn't sell their, uh,
贱卖♥♥自己的荣誉
honor cheaply.
他们生活得很好
They've lived well.
本就该如此
So they should.
他们有其他收入...
They've paid in other ways...
私下的
privately,
而且非常可观
paid dearly.
那你呢
And you?
瓦西里有数十亿巨款
All of Vassily's billions,
但钱总是不嫌多的
there is no pot of gold big enough.
你不想再想起当年的事
You don't wanna remember it.
好吧 我明白 只是...
Okay, I understand. That's...
你只想把这件事隐藏在记忆深处
You just wanna push it so far down in your mind,
只想当它从来没有发生过
you just... it's like it never even happened.
但它确实发生了
But it did.
你知道吗 人们说坦白能治愈灵魂
You know, they say confession's good for the soul.
为什么不洗去一些喀布尔的尘土呢
Why don't you wash off some of that Kabul clay?
你总有一天会要谈起这件事...
You're gonna have to talk about it sometime...
当你见到上帝的时候
when you meet your maker.
他总是讲一个故事
He tells a story.
几乎天天都在讲
He tells it nearly every day.
讲给新同事
He tells it to new associates
讲给老朋友 讲给他的妻子
and to old friends, to his wives,
讲给他的女儿 也讲给他自己听...
to his daughter, to himself...
讲他如何从敌军尸体上拿走一把卡式冲♥锋♥枪♥
how he took a Kalashnikov off a dead enemy fighter.
我听过那个故事
I've heard that story.
那是个谎言
It's a lie.
全是假的
It's a lie.
我才是...
I was...
杀死穆♥斯♥林♥圣♥战♥者的那个人
the one who killed that Mujahideen.
而我留着这把步♥枪♥
And I only kept this rifle
只是为了让自己不忘记...
so I'd never forget...
我们的耻辱
our dishonor
和污点
and disgrace.
当时的通道很窄...
The pass was narrow...
战略布局就是个噩梦
a strategic nightmare.
第一小队遭遇攻击
First squad came under fire.
掩护火力不足
There was so little cover,
他们紧紧地挤在一起
they were packed together so tight,
死了都无法倒下
they didn't even fall when they died.
是柯克把他们派到前面去的
Krik was the one who sent them ahead,
但当上面下令对他们进行增援和救援时...
and when the order came to reinforce and rescue them...
你撤退了
You retreated.
是柯克撤退了
Krik retreated.
我已经准备好为兄弟们而死了
I was ready to die for my brothers.
我是有尊严的人
I had my honor,
而那个懦夫把它偷走了
and that coward stole it away.
他叫谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫
His name is Sergei Basarov.
他是前雪域特战队的人 什么都不肯说
He's ex-Spetsnaz. Not fucking talking,
但我还没开始施展魅力 所以...
but, uh, I haven't turned on the charm yet, so...
天 真希望我当时在场
Oh, gee. I wish I was there for that.
爱普莉尔促成了这一切
April made it all happen.
她实际上是冒着生命危险
She -- She actually risked her life,
不仅保护了线人还办成了这件事
first protecting the asset and then getting this.
是的 毫无疑问 她可不是吃素的
Yeah, she's a meat eater, that's for sure.
听着 巴萨洛夫曾到过爱沙尼亚境内
Listen. Basarov was on the ground in Estonia.
他知道柯克的行动
He knows Krik's operation.
我们真的希望他能带着我们找到丹尼尔
We're really hoping he can help lead us to Daniel.
雪域特战队的人
Spetsnaz?
不管你请他喝多少酒他都不会说
He won't talk no matter how many drinks you buy him.
那我们就拿他做交易
Then we'll fucking trade him.
好 希望他对他们来说还有点价值
Well, let's hope he's worth something to them.
有答案了通知我一下
Send up a flare when you have an answer,
我现在在去阿富汗的路上
because I'm on my way to Afghanistan
去拿些污点材料...
for, uh, kompromat...
能帮我们把丹尼尔弄回来的柯克的小黑料
little dirt on Krik we can use to get Daniel back.
史蒂文 不管你找到什么
Hey, Steven. Whatever it is you find,
都必须能切中要害
it has to fucking stick.
会的 如果我能弄到的手话
Oh, it will, if I can get it.
什么的罪行会让克里姆林宫想杀了他
What's the one true hanging offense for the Kremlin?
不忠
Disloyalty.
更严重 怯懦
Worse. Cowardice.
我们不能让阿德耶米把这项技术卖♥♥给中国
We can't let Adeyemi sell this tech to the Chinese.
我觉得我们的问题更大
I think we have a bigger problem.
班科尔 那个打了多弗的尼日利亚联♥系♥人
Bankole, the Nigerian contact, who beat up Dove?
我深挖了一下
I dug a little deeper.
他是多弗的同乡
He's a friend from Dove's hometown
为阿奎那工作
and works for Aquinas.
这家公♥司♥很可疑 资金雄厚
Shady guys, deep pockets.
他们不让本地人接触账本
They keep the local guys off of the payroll
从而避免政♥府♥监管
to keep them hidden from the state government,
但我们追溯到班科尔的账户中
but we traced back consistent deposits
有几笔连续的款项
in Bankole's accounts
来自马耳他 那里是阿奎那的老巢
to Malta, Aquinas's home base.
我的线人说他们有武器交易
My source says they're making a deal for the weapon.
多弗暗示过这是真的 但我们可能太晚了
Dove implied it's true. So we might be too late.
如果阿德耶米卖♥♥给私人承包商
Adeyemi sells to a private contractor,
我们就完全无法掌控
we lose all control,
特别是阿奎那 他们可不是好人
especially Aquinas, and they are not the good guys.
不 所以我们本该一开始就
No. That's why we should've naturalized Adeyemi
收了阿德耶米 那样就不会发生这些事了
in the first place. None of this would be happening.
不是我们说了算 是其他方面做的决定
Not our call. That decision was made elsewhere.
但爱普莉尔 我现在需要你谈妥这笔交易
But, April, I need you to close this deal now,
无论代价如何
whatever it takes.
我们需要它
We need it.
也绝对不能让阿奎那拿到手
And Aquinas should absolutely not have it.
明白
Understood.
爱普莉尔 我没想到你会来
April. I wasn't expecting you.
-能跟你说句话吗 -当然
- Can I have a moment? - Of course.
关于你的发明
You haven't been completely honest with me,
你对我有所隐瞒
about your invention.
看来这年头很少有人说实话了
It seems the truth is a rare commodity these days.
好吧
All right.
你在公园遇见我的那天 多弗 那不是偶然
It wasn't an accident, the day you met me at the park, Dove.
我被指派去进行接触
I was assigned to make contact,
去了解你俩
to get to know you and you,
去调查和你们联♥系♥的是谁
and see who you were talking to.
中情局
CIA?
你是从什么时候开始怀疑的
How long have you suspected?
不久前
Not long.
我知道你太聪明了不会看上我
I knew you were too smart for me,
我配不上你
out of my league.
我们还是接着谈现在的话题吧
Let's stay clear on what we're talking about here --
你的发明
your invention.
没人会为一项医疗技术争得这么厉害
No one is fighting this hard for a healing technology.
要是真那样的话世界该多好
What a world it would be if we were.
你的设备可以悄悄把人杀掉
Your device can kill people silently,
看着就像是心脏病或是中风发作 检测不出来
make it look like a heart attack or a stroke, with no detection.
而你要卖♥♥给出价最高的人
And you're selling it to the highest bidder.
原♥子♥弹♥之父奥本海默说过什么 "我成了..."
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表