剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
好了 稳住
Okay, hold still.
-是詹姆斯让你来的吗 -是的
- Did James send you? - He did.
好了 我们得马上走了
Okay, we gotta go now.
我们得快速行动 而且得保持安静 好吗
We gotta move fast, and we gotta be fuckin' quiet, okay?
披上这个
Put this on.
好的
Oui.
瞧瞧我的小女主人
Here is my good little hostess,
总能确保所有人宾至如归
always making sure everyone feels welcome.
我一直在看着你
I've been watching you.
你能吃那么多免费鱼子酱真不可思议
It's amazing how much free caviar you can eat.
所以
So...
国安会对你如何
how's the NSC treating you?
很好
Excellently.
是的 我喜欢为国效力
Yeah, I like serving my country.
你还在纠缠柏林站吗
And you're still haunting Berlin Station?
情报圈就那么几个人
Well, there's very few people in the intel game.
有时候得分享
You have to share sometimes.
目前来看 我会觉得
I would've thought, by now,
你可能交了一些新朋友
you could have made some new friends.
要知道 BB
You know, B.B.,
跟老朋友保持联♥系♥
keeping in touch with old friends
是不被过河拆桥的附带福利
is a fringe benefit of not burning bridges.
你有时候也该试试
You should try it sometime.
鱼子酱你也该试试
Nice caviar, too.
他跑哪去了 他现在应该到了
Where the fuck is he? He should be here by now.
该死
Goddamn it.
操 在这里等我回来
Fuck. Wait here till I get back.
别乱动
And don't move.
你喜欢赌博
You like to gamble?
我是以孤注一掷而闻名的
I have been known to roll the dice.
好吧
Okay.
行
Okay!
咱们来试试你的运气
Let's test your luck.
他真是个疯子 是吧
He's one crazy motherfucker, huh?
我更疯
I'm crazier.
知道这是什么吗
Know what this is?
C4 军用级别的塑胶炸♥药♥
C-4 -- military-grade plastic explosive.
别挑战我 小伙子
Don't tempt me, pony-boy.
你开枪打我 整栋楼都会爆♥炸♥
You shoot me, the whole building goes boom.
你怎么来的就怎么回去 好吗
You can go back the way you came, eh?
你的朋友 我们照应着他呢
Your friend, he's in good hands with us.
不行 抱歉
Nah, I'm sorry.
不带着他 我哪也不去
I don't go anywhere without him.
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢你的款待
Thank you for your hospitality.
警方认为帕沃是被谋杀的
The police believe Paavo was murdered.
唯一的问题是 丹尼尔是那天在特维克
Only problem is that Daniel was the only new face
唯一被人认出来的陌生面孔
anyone remembers at Tervik that day.
有安保录像吗
Was there security-camera footage?
不管是谁杀了帕沃 烧了服务器
Whoever killed Paavo and whoever fried the server,
他肯定清除了他们保存在主机电脑的
he must have wiped out all the data in the files
文档中的所有数据
that they had stored on the mainframe computer --
包括备份文档
and the backup files.
-快跑 -什么
- Run. - What?
快跑
Run!
让开
Weg!
我们走
Let's go.
抓住我的手 玩命跑
Take my hand and fucking run!
快跑
Run!
这边
This way!
这里
Here.
你相信我吗 好 我们走
Do you trust me? All right, let's go.
索菲亚 上车
Sofia! Get on!
不
No!
放开她
Get off her!
不
No!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
来
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
你梳理完我们目前收获的所有情报了吗
Hey, did you manage to get through everything we've got so far?
是的 我觉得这案子很扎实
I did. I think you have a strong case.
好 很好 很高兴你这么说
Good. Good. I'm glad to hear that.
我刚听说了丹尼尔的事
I just heard about Daniel.
不管你需要什么 我在 好吗 任何事
So whatever you need, I'm here, okay? Anything.
爱普莉尔
April?
我们被袭击了
We were attacked.
托雷斯在查的那个人 谢尔盖
Torres' guy, Sergei.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
她死了吗 他们抓到索菲亚了吗
Is she dead? Did they get to Sofia?
我不知道 我把她弄丢了
I don't know. I lost her.
爱普莉尔 我怎么跟你说的
April, what did I tell you --
让她留在宾馆房♥间 就不会有这些事了
keep her in the hotel room and none of this happens.
立刻派一队人出去找她
Get a team out searching for her immediately.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我还活着
I'm alive.
派一队人出去 马上
Get a team out, now.
回头打给我说明情况
And call me back with a debriefing.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
是你给我发短♥信♥的 姑娘
You texted me, kid.
你喝了几杯了
How many of those have you had?
一杯
One.
两杯 可能四杯
Two, maybe four.
看着我 怎么回事
Come here. What happened?
这家伙去追杀索菲亚
This guy took a run at Sofia.
我训练很多年了
I've trained for years.
我以为我自己能解决
I thought I could handle this on my own,
但我♥干♥不过这家伙
but not against this guy.
-她还活着吗 -不知道
- Is she alive? - I don't know.
我派了一队人去找她
I sent a team after her.
瓦莱丽让我先休息一晚 所以
Valerie told me to stand down for the rest of the night, so --
她生你的气了吗
Is she upset with you?
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
你尽力了吗 犯什么错误了吗
Did you do your best? Make any stupid mistakes?
尽力了
Yes.
也犯错了
And yes.
那你就是做了自己该做的事
Then you did your job,
也许你也从中学到了什么
and maybe you learned something too.
回去吧 洗漱一下 睡一会
Go home, clean up, get some sleep,
明天继续接着干
and tomorrow, you get right back to it.
索菲亚不见了
Sofia's gone.
她不见了
She's gone.
而丹尼尔
And Daniel...
有感觉是很正常的
It's okay to feel.
这也是让你成为好情报官的一部分
It's part of what makes you a good officer.
但你得表现出勇敢的样子
But you have to put on a brave face,
不管你是否真的勇敢
whether or not you feel it.
人们总希望为国效力是件轻松的事
People want service to be easy.
他们希望你是约翰·韦恩
They expect you to be John Wayne.
不是的 那是牺牲
It's not like that. It's sacrifice.
那是艰难又肮脏的工作 有时还很耻辱
It is hard, dirty work, and sometimes it's humiliating.
但你在感受痛苦的同时
But you keep your eyes on the higher purpose
得着眼于更高的目标
while you feel the pain.
你得坚持住 爱普莉尔 否则你会迷失
You gotta hold onto that, April. Otherwise, you get lost.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
詹姆斯
James!
来 快过来
Come here, come here, come here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你还好吗
You okay? Hmm?
米洛碰你了吗
Did Miro touch you? Hmm?
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表