剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
So, come on, why don't we both just take a step back?
不 我们不能回到过去了
No. We can't go back.
为什么你确信我是戴弗
Why are you so certain that I'm Diver?
因为在亨里克·维丁死前我和他谈了戴弗的事
I talked to Henrik Viiding before he died about Diver.
亨里克 亨里克·维丁 他病了
Henrik -- Henrik Viiding, h-he was a sick man.
-又老 -我觉得他看起来清醒得很
- He was old. - Oh, he seemed pretty sharp to me.
我的直觉告诉我他在说实话
And my instinct tells me that he was telling the truth.
所以你是凭直觉确定的吗
Oh, so you're basing this on instinct?
不 不是直觉 记忆
No, no, not instinct. Memory.
从八岁起我就一直在回想
I've been reliving the death of my mother
我母亲去世的场景
since I was 8 years old.
我唯一能确定的就是你是戴弗
And the one thing that I am sure about is that you are Diver.
你确定那是记忆吗 确定吗
Are you sure it's memory? Are you? Are you su--
或许 或许只是你一心想知道答案
Or -- Or maybe it's just a wish for clarity.
就像"我知道真♥相♥了
Like, "I-I-I found the truth now,
尽管那是个弥天大谎"
even if it's a fucking lie."
拜托 丹尼尔
Come on, Daniel.
也许这是你唯一能理解的答案
Ma-- Maybe this is the only answer your mind can construct
你这一生都是寻觅的答案
to a question that's been haunting you your whole life.
-让我帮你找出真♥相♥ -不 我知道真♥相♥是什么
- Let me help you find the truth. - No, I know the truth.
你杀了我母亲 你杀了卢卡斯·贝克
You killed my mother, and you killed Lukas Beker.
-但我不知道为什么 -我都不知道那是谁
- But what I don't know is why. - I don't know who that is,
-我不知道你在说什么 -回答我
- and I don't know what the fuck you're talking -- - Answer me!
如果你再不开口我就把所有子弹
I will put a fucking round between your eyes
都打进你的脑门里
if you don't start talking.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
我看到照片了 史蒂文
I saw the photo, Steven.
你救了亨里克的那晚拍的
Taken the night that you saved Henrik's life.
我看见了照片 认出了你的轮廓
I saw the photo. I recognized your silhouette.
-就是你 -丹尼尔 你得停下
- It was you. - Daniel, you got to stop.
-你得停下 -不不不
- You got to stop. - No, no, no.
我不会停 除非你告诉我真♥相♥
I'm not gonna stop until you start telling me the truth.
我是在奉命行事
I was following orders.
中情局给了我一个目标
The CIA gave me a target.
我消灭了目标
And I eliminated the target.
我做了你或其他优秀情报官都会做的事
I did what you or any other good officer would have done.
不
No.
和我不同 一点也不同
Not like me. Nothing like me.
我不想那么做
I hated to do it.
但我更不想瞒着你这事
But I think I hated to keep it from you even more.
为什么是她
Why her?
她只是个平民 无辜的平民
She was a civilian. She was innocent.
那只是
Oh, it was just...
附带损害
fucking collateral damage.
有时就是无法避免
Sometimes it's unavoidable.
你最该明白这点
You, of all people, should know that.
如果我还有其他选择 我肯定不会那么做
If I could have done it any differently, I would have.
我刚来柏林站的时候
Did you know that I was her son
你就知道我是她的儿子吗
when I first got to Berlin Station?
是的 我知道
I did, I did.
而且我祈祷
And I prayed you'd never have
你永远不会发现真♥相♥
to find out what really happened.
如果卢卡斯·贝克是目标
If Lukas Beker was the target,
你可以立马杀了他 但你没有
you could have killed him right away, but you didn't.
你
You --
你一直等到她上了车
You waited until she got in the car.
我是奉命消除所有目击者
I was instructed to eliminate all witnesses.
老天 我不想说这个 丹尼尔
Oh, God, I hate saying this, Daniel,
但你母亲不是你想象的那样
but your mother was not who you thought she was.
她卷入了
She had engaged...
许多危险的关系
...in many risky relationships,
使自己成为了目标
which put a target on her back.
你在骗人
You're fucking lying.
听着 我
Listen, I --
待在原地别动
You stay where you are.
我查了卢卡斯·贝克
I looked into Lukas Beker.
他就是个小人物
He was a low-level agent.
我不理解为什么他是中情局的目标
I could never understand why the CIA put a target on him.
他不是 对不对
They didn't, did they?
天哪 目标不是他
Oh, God, it wasn't him.
她才是目标
She was the target.
但中情局为什么
But why would the CIA
要暗♥杀♥一名美国公民呢
order the assassination of a U.S. citizen,
除非他们是敌方人员或者
unless they were a -- an enemy combatant or a...
或者
Or...
是个叛徒
a traitor.
我试着不让你知道
I tried to hide it from you.
我本想把这秘密带进坟墓
And I would've taken it to my grave.
你母亲是个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
Your mother was a Russian spy.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
这是你的惯用伎俩
This is -- This is what you do.
扭曲事实
You fucking bend the truth.
我们第一次见面时我就觉得你有点不对劲
I knew there was something off about you when we first met
你一直在追问我托马斯·肖的事
and you were grilling me about Thomas Shaw.
你一直在隐瞒什么 一些你
There was something you were hiding. Something you --
害怕公诸于世的事情
that you were scared would come out.
我知道你来柏林
Well, I knew you didn't come to Berlin
不仅仅是为了找肖
just to find Shaw.
我知道你想找出关于你母亲的真♥相♥
I knew you wanted to find out about your mother.
你想要个答案
You wanted an answer.
不 他们融入的圈子里 他们认识情报官
No, the circles that they moved in, they knew officers.
他们肯定知道戴弗 我母亲是个聪明人
They would have known Diver. My mother was a smart woman.
她肯定发现了真♥相♥
She must have uncovered the truth.
你知道真♥相♥是什么
You know what that truth is.
当特工们身份暴露并在柏林墙两边都被枪决时
Diver was active when operatives were being exposed
戴弗正活跃着
and executed both sides of the wall.
他是个双面特工
He was a double agent.
像你这样善良 受人尊敬 平易近人的人
And a kind, respectful, unassuming guy like you...
肯定能轻易骗过所有人 不是吗
Must have been pretty easy to fool everybody, right?
但骗不过她
But not her.
如果你真这么觉得
If you believe that,
不如你现在就杀了我吧
why don't you just fucking kill me?
不
No.
不 这样就太便宜你了
No, that would be too easy.
我要暴露你的身份
I want you exposed.
我要让你为过去付出代价
I want you to pay for what you did.
你永远没法证明
You'll never be able to prove it.
我可以用余下的生命来试着证明
Well, I can spend the rest of my life trying.
因为过去这些年要说我学到了什么
Because if there's anything that I've learned
那就是
after all these years,
过去永不会消逝
it's that the past never stays dead.
这点你说对了
Oh, you're right about that.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真的 因为我
I am. 'Cause I...
我不想这样的
I didn't want this.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表