剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
I don't want to be a stickler,
但我们得尽快转点钱了
but we got to transfer some funds soon --
明天 明天 急什么
Tomorrow, tomorrow. Why rush?
我们私下见面再说
My vstretimsya pod stolom.
我们私下再面谈
We meet again, under the table.
干杯
Salud.
这么大反应
Too much heat.
-对不起 哥们 -不用担心
- Sorry, man. - Don't worry about it.
-不 我来 -会有人收拾的
- No, no! I got it. - Someone take care of it.
你去清理一下自己
Go clean yourself up.
希望你饿了 我带了很多吃的
I hope you're hungry. I brought a lot.
不 真的很多
No, I mean a lot.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这是这边的上海菜里面
Yeah, it's the best xiao long bao
最好吃的小笼包
this side of Shanghai.
配上一瓶上好的长相思 很爽口
And pair it with a nice Sauvignon Blanc, crisp.
我朋友的葡萄庄园产的
This is my friend's vineyard.
-太好了 -是的
- Oh, nice. - Yeah.
来 请进
Uh, please, come in.
差不多准备好了
Oh, it's almost ready.
抱歉 很没礼貌吧 我太饿了
Sorry. Is this rude? I'm -- I'm just -- I'm starving.
不会 开动吧 就是为了吃而准备的
No, dig in. It's what it's there for.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是的 非常棒
Yeah, it's good.
你来柏林多久了
So, how long you been in Berlin?
说来话长
Long story.
其实 我很多年前就在柏林当实习医生
I actually did my residency in Berlin, ages ago.
后来回了华沙
Back to Warsaw,
然后在乔治城当研究员
and then I did my fellowship at Georgetown.
你一直都在周围啊
You've been around.
重要的不是时间 是距离
It's not the years, it's the mileage.
你这时候应该夸我美了
That's when you're supposed to say how great I look.
你确实很美
Oh, you do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是
I'm, uh... I'm just, um...
我一直在等单位该死的收益报表
I'm expecting this stupid earnings report from work,
所以我
so I'm...
如果你有更好的去处
If you have somewhere better to be, it's --
不 没有 我没事
No, I don't. I'm -- I'm good.
而且 你真的很美
And, by the way, you look great.
我的头都炸了
My brain's just fried.
有点头疼
I have a little bit of a headache.
你不会有阿司匹林吧
You wouldn't have any aspirin, would you?
我看看
Let me check.
我发誓我刚买♥♥过一些
I swear I just bought some.
哪去了呢
Where could it be.
对不起 我可能没有了
Sorry! I might be out.
我应该能忍♥
Uh, I-I-I think I'll live.
我没找到 但是也许
I couldn't find any, but maybe...
这个会管用
this can help.
好样的 我已经感觉好多了
There you go. I'm feeling better already.
给我
Give me that.
老式家用偏方
Old family remedy.
我们开始狂欢吧
Let's get this party started.
瓦西里就不应该让你退役
Vassily should never have talked you into retiring.
那是命令
It was an order.
不容商量
Not a discussion.
胡说
Bullshit.
没人能给你下命令
No one gives you orders.
找我什么事 伊琳娜
What do you want from me, Irina?
-杰拉尔德 -耶茨小姐
- Gerald. - Miss Yates.
没想到这么快就又见面了
Wasn't expecting to see you again so soon.
恐怕会是最近的趋势了
Sign of the times, I'm afraid.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
头疼好些了吗
How's the headache?
头
Oh, uh, it's --
已经
it's much...
好很多了
much, much better.
好太多了
So much better.
等一下
Wait.
该死
Shit.
该死 太抱歉了
Shit, I'm sorry.
妈的
Fuck.
办公室
托雷斯已完成上传 现在发给你
我真不想这样
I hate to do this.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
工作上有急事
I have a work emergency.
我们能下次继续吗
Can we please take a rain check?
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会补偿你的 我保证
I'll make it up to you. I promise.
你走吧
Get out.
饺子要留下
Leave the dumplings.
这...
Well...
好吧
Okay.
下次再约
Rain check.
改天继续
Rain check.
收到了 我现在正看着呢
Yeah, I'm -- I'm looking at it now.
打电♥话♥给瓦莱丽 告诉她托雷斯做到了
Call Valerie, tell her Torres fucking did it.
我们拿到能把丹尼尔弄回来的东西了
We got what we need to bring Daniel home.
和我跳舞
Dance with me.
我可不在吃饭的地方拉屎
I don't shit where I eat.
你真可爱
Charming.
这是职业规定 不是针对你
Professional policy, nothing personal.
我们在索契的时候你可不是这么说的
That's not what you said when we were in Sochi.
那是我一时软弱
Moment of weakness.
那本可能给我带来杀身之祸
And it could have got me killed.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you're after,
但我帮不了你 从今以后不行了
but I can't help you, not anymore.
那钱有一部分属于我
Part of that money belongs to me.
对我们来说都太危险了
It's too dangerous for both of us.
-你帮萨沙摆脱了她丈夫 -没错
- You helped Sasha to get rid of her husband. - I did.
但伊利亚・安东诺维奇可不是瓦西里・柯克
But Ilya Antonovich is not Vassily Krik.
而瓦西里也不是别人以为的那样
And Vassily is not who people think he is.
那他是怎样的
Then who is he?
他是什么人
Who is he?
你知道他有什么企图吗
You know what he's planning?
他以为我不会听 但我知道所有的秘密
He doesn't think I listen, but I know all the secrets.
你还知道什么秘密
So what other secrets do you know?
他们手里的中情局特工
The CIA officer they're holding --
知道他的什么情况吗
know anything about him?
是个像你一样高大强壮的美国男人
Big, strong American man, like you?
我说真的
I'm serious.
是 我知道这个人
Yes, I know of him.
他在哪
Where is he?
不知道
Nyet.
没什么能告诉你的了
No more answers.
伊琳娜
Irina...
你到底帮不帮我
Will you help me or not?
我可以变卖♥♥一部分艺术品
I can sell off some of the artwork.
好吗 稍微揩一点油水
All right? Skim a little off the top.
不会很多 但这是个开始
It's not a lot, but it's a start.
我相信少校会愿意听一听这个
One I'm sure the Major would like to hear about.
好吧
Okay.
最后给你一次机会
One last chance.
你说点我用得上的东西
You cough up something up I can use
不然就回集中营吧
or it's back to the gulag.
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay, please.
我说
I'll talk.
大家觉得在俄♥罗♥斯♥农村的生活很艰苦
People imagine life in rural Russia is hard.
你想象一下演变时期的莫斯科
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表