剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
回家吧 罗伯特
Just go home, Robert.
就像我说的
Like I said,
我有偏执倾向
I have a paranoid streak...
但那不意味着我是错的
...but it doesn't mean I'm wrong.
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere.
瓦莱丽
Valerie.
你来这里干什么 科利亚
What are you doing here, Kolya?
我想跟你聊聊
I just want to talk.
打个电♥话♥才叫聊聊 这样是在威胁我
That's a phone call. This is intimidation.
私下聊
Off the record.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
你说得对
You were right.
俄方知道柯克的计划
The Kremlin knew about Krik's plan.
他们要我盯着他
I was told to keep an eye on him
必要时给他提供一定帮助
and provide limited assistance, if needed.
得了吧 莫斯科给了他行动自♥由♥
Come on. Moscow gave him free rein.
因为他承担了所有风险
Because he took all the risks.
现在柯克要进监狱了
Now that Krik is going to prison,
我们只想避免这件事的发生
we just want this to go away.
这是普拉托夫的想法吗
Is that what Platov wants?
是的 我们已经知道他在接手
Yeah, we already knew that he was picking up
他老大留下的事
where his boss left off.
那是丹尼尔·米勒被杀前留给我的
That was the last piece of intel that Daniel Miller gave me
最后一则情报
before he was murdered.
这件事你也提供了"一定的帮助"吗
Did you provide "limited assistance" with that?
我知道他抓了米勒
I knew he had Miller,
但我对他的死毫不知情
but I don't know anything about his death.
无论如何 我很遗憾
For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
你一直知情 却放任他们去追杀他
You knew, and you let them hunt him
殴打他杀害他
and beat him and murder him.
我们这种人很少能在自己的睡梦中死去
Very few of us die in our sleep.
你究竟想要什么 科利亚
What the hell do you want, Kolya?
我想阻止普拉托夫 他是个魔鬼
I want to stop Platov. He's a monster.
他不会在波罗的海国家的事上收手 不可能
He won't stop at the Baltics. No.
我可以告诉你我所知的一切
I will share everything I know.
芬兰湾的军队调动
Troop movements in the Gulf of Finland,
首次袭击目标 政♥治♥体制
first strike targets, political restructuring.
你不想知道此次封锁结束后
Don't you want to know what's going to happen
会发生什么吗
when this blackout ends?
你理出头绪了吗 克鲁格女士
So, have you cleared this up yet, Ms. Krug?
还有什么没理清的
What's not clear?
你到柏林贩卖♥♥不属于你的艺术品
You came to Berlin to sell art that doesn't belong to you.
这是欺诈
It's called fraud.
恐怕这是误会
I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding.
-是吗 -柯克先生的艺术藏品非常惊人
- Oh, really? - Mr. Krik's art collection is significant, yes --
昨天 你打给赫尔穆特·莱因哈特
And yesterday, you called Helmut Reinhardt
在一场高端甩卖♥♥会上将其出手
to sell it off in a high-end fire sale.
我只是问他能卖♥♥多少钱
I just asked him how much it would sell for.
你也知道 俄方要起诉柯克先生
As you know, the Kremlin is prosecuting Mr. Krik.
他们需要核算他的财产
They need an accounting of his estate
于是让我给他的作品估价
and asked me to have his art appraised.
我通过一位共同的朋友结识了迪桑托先生
I met Mr. DiSanto through a mutual friend.
估价是他安排的 仅此而已
He arranged the appraisal. That's all.
所以你不知道迪桑托先生
So you didn't know Mr. DiSanto
因洗钱罪名正在接受调查
was under investigation for money laundering?
不知道
No.
他看上去是很真诚地在提供帮助
He seemed very sincere in offering to help,
但我说了 我跟他根本不熟
but, like I said, I-I barely know him.
我该打给俄方当局的谁
And who would I call at the Kremlin
去确认这个估价的事是否属实
to verify this appraisal story?
莫斯科检察长办公室的尤里·沃卢辛
Yuri Voloshin at the Prosecutor General's Office in Moscow.
你觉得你人赃俱获被捕后
And you think they'll continue to support you,
他们还会支持你吗
even after you've been caught red-handed?
支持我什么
Support me in what?
最后一个问题
One last question.
你杀了丹尼尔·米勒吗
Did you kill Daniel Miller?
谁
Who?
我可以走了吗
Am I free to go?
要是我查出你和
If I learn that you had anything to do
折磨米勒先生或他的死有关
with Mr. Miller's torture or death,
哪怕你动过他一根指头
if you so much as moved his body,
我会找到你 把你拉到街上
I will track you down, pull you into the streets,
任由你奋死反抗尖叫求救 一枪爆头
kicking and screaming, and shoot you in the head.
我保证
And that's a promise.
托雷斯先生 你可以走了
Mr. Torres, you're free to go.
你知道我是谁
So you know who I am?
你一打来 瓦莱丽·爱德华兹就跟我联♥系♥了
Valerie Edwards contacted me as soon as you called in.
普拉托夫呢
Where's Platov?
我们把他放了
We released him.
什么
What?
什么 老天
What?! Jesus Christ!
你知道我费了多大劲才把他弄进来吗
Do you know how hard I worked to get him here?!
我们试过关押他 但俄方要保他
We tried to hold him. The Kremlin's protecting him.
或许我能打给他 重新取得他的信任
Maybe I can call him, re-establish some trust.
不行
No, you can't.
我说你因为洗钱被抓了
I said you were going down for money laundering.
很好
Great.
非常好
Great.
至少 赫克托和丹尼尔逃出科玛洛沃了吗
Well, did, at least, Hector and Daniel make it out of Komarovo?
赫克托我还不知道 但是
I don't -- I don't know about Hector, but...
丹尼尔没能逃出来
Daniel didn't make it.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for what you did.
伊斯特·克鲁格收
戴弗
信息资源部 请转6144 谢谢
Information Resources, extension 6144, please.
你在圣彼德斯堡或科玛格沃时
Did you discharge a firearm or weapon of any sort
有没有开过枪或任何一种武器
during your time in St. Petersburg or Komarovo?
-开过一个火焰喷射器 -你有没有过
- A flamethrower. - And at any time,
你正处于濒死边缘的感觉
did you feel that you were in danger of losing your life?
有过 女士
Yes, ma'am.
显而易见有
Um, that was a distinct possibility, yeah.
托雷斯情报官
Officer Torres,
你觉得自己适合继续接受任务吗
do you feel that you are fit to return to the field of duty?
我完全适合也很渴望归队
I am fit and eager to return.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以穿上衣服了
You can get dressed.
-拉菲 -BB
- Hey, Rafa. - B.B.
这里愈合得很好
Well, that healed up nicely.
没错 你怎么样
Yeah, it did. How about you?
都是特别行动 被录取的代价
Well, special activities -- price of admission.
我表现如何
So, how did I do?
他们想让你先休息一阵
They want to bench you.
我还得去抓巴萨洛夫
I still need to get Basarov.
谢尔盖·巴萨洛夫已经死了
Sergei Basarov is dead.
那普拉托夫还没抓到
Well, Platov's still out there.
还有罗迪恩和几千个"外星人"
Rodion, several thousand Little Green Men.
我们知道他们还在外面
We know they're out there,
但政♥府♥选择视而不见
but the administration is choosing to turn a blind eye.
他们不是听你的吗
So, don't they listen to you?
我正在竞争领导职位
I'm up for directorship.
我身后还有很多志同道合的人在帮助我
All the right people are behind me on it.
所以 是你选择视而不见
So, as long as you turn a blind eye?
到底是怎么回事 BB
What the fuck, B.B.?
我扛着一具烧焦的尸体穿越整个森林
I ran through a forest carrying a burnt body.
和雪域特战队的人拼死拼活
I faced off with Spetsnaz
被武器商人和寡头政♥治♥家下药
and drug-addled weapons dealers, oligarchs.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我最后可能会成为光荣墙上的一颗星
I may end up another chiseled star on your wall,
但至少我尽力了
but at least I tried.
总务办公室
托雷斯情报官 我是瓦莱丽·爱德华兹
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表