剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
We kept the most important for training and instructions.
其中一些的观看量比柯克的还多
Few have been watched more than Krik's.
里面有你需要的所有东西
It has everything you need.
我认识你很长时间了
I've known you a long time.
我不能代表你的荣誉 史蒂文
I can't speak for your honor, Steven,
但我可以为你的勇气担♥保♥
but I can vouch for your courage.
这个 会让你反胃的
This...will make your stomach turn.
你以前就没觉得有必要把它公之于众吗
You never saw the need to take this public before?
我们把伟大的苏维埃军队送回了家 羞辱了他们
We sent the great Soviet army home, humiliated.
世界看到了我们的能力
The world saw what we were capable of.
那在当时已经足够了
That was enough back then.
人在做 天在看 你瞒不住的
You cannot hide under God nowhere.
至于柯克说的那把
That AK-47 Krik says
从我的人身上拿走的AK47
he took off one of my men...
他可能是从清♥真♥寺集市的一个货摊上买♥♥的
he probably bought from a stall in Pul-e Khishti bazaar.
又一个其实是谎言的传奇故事
One more legend that turned out to be a lie.
糟糕 操 什么鬼 老兄
Shit. Fucking -- What the fuck, man?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
当时要么这样 要么你们被柯克一枪爆头
It was either this or Krik putting a bullet in your head.
来
Here.
你怎么知道我喜欢凯蒂猫的
Oh. How'd you know I was a Hello Kitty man?
好笑
Funny.
好吧 电池要没电了 必要的时候再用
Okay. Battery's almost dead, so use it wisely.
你看见赫克托了吗
Did you see Hector?
我本该在一座废弃的绿色别♥墅♥里见他
Yeah. I-I'm supposed to meet him at an abandoned green dacha.
联♥系♥柏林站准备撤离
Contact Berlin Station for the exfil.
很多人会很高兴听到你的声音的 兄弟
A lot of people are gonna be happy to hear your voice, man.
糟糕
Shit.
我最好离开这里了
I better get out of here.
谢谢 托雷斯 真心的
Hey, thanks, Torres. I mean it.
我在爱沙尼亚时就该相信你
I should have believed you back in Estonia.
那也不会有什么区别
Wouldn't have made any difference.
他们已经扼住了我们的喉咙
They were already at our throats.
现在快离开这里吧
Now get the fuck out of here.
好吧 但等我们定位到丹尼尔·米勒
Okay, but when we do locate Daniel Miller,
我们需要海豹突击队以最快的速度过去
we'll need to get a SEAL team in there fast.
不行
No.
不行 拜托
No, no. Please.
拜托了
Come on.
我们怎么能期望克里姆林宫的暗中许可
How can we expect even tacit permission from the Kremlin
克里姆林宫是俄♥罗♥斯♥最大的寡头统治集团
when it's one of the most powerful oligarchs in Russia
而且还关押着他
who has him?
不 你没听我说的话
No, you're not hearing me.
听我说
Listen.
那你能不能答应我你会派车辆过去
Can you please just promise me you'll get the wheels in motion?
袖手旁观 如果这件事泡汤我就崩了你
Stand down, and it's your goddamn head if this goes south.
操♥他♥妈♥的特战司令部官僚主义
Fucking JSOC bureaucracy.
罗伯特 如果我们不知道他在哪儿
Robert, they're not gonna risk lives
他们是不会冒这个风险的
if we don't know where he is.
如果伊斯特的探员没在爱沙尼亚没找到他
If Esther's agent didn't find him in Estonia,
那么他很有可能在柯克的别♥墅♥里
there's a very good chance he's at Krik's dacha.
但如果我们无法证实这点
But if we can't confirm that,
他们就永远不会同意这场行动
they're never gonna greenlight this mission,
你我都知道这点
and you know that as well as I do.
我只是请他们准备好一队人
All I asked is that they make ready a team.
由于BB破坏了投票
Since B.B. torpedoed the vote,
柯克已经没有理由
there's not a goddamn reason
让丹尼尔继续活下去了
for Krik to keep Daniel alive anymore.
她他妈的在想什么
What the fuck was she thinking?
你听托雷斯说的吗
You heard from Torres?
不 自从他发了柯克档案照片后
No. I've heard zilch from him
我就再也没收到他的消息
since he sent the photos of Krik's files.
真是说曹操曹操到
Oh, speak of the goddamn devil.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿 托雷斯
Where the fuck are you, Torres?
你和你妈说话也这么脏吗
You talk to your mother with that mouth?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
能听到你的声音真好 罗伯特
It's good to hear your voice, Robert.
我也无以言表听到你的声音有多高兴
I-I can't tell you how good it is to hear your fucking voice, too.
听我说 瓦莱丽也在这里
Uh, listen. Valerie's here.
我把你放到免提上
I'm gonna put you on speaker.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你好 老大
Hey, boss.
谢天谢地 你在哪儿
Thank God. Where are you?
我在柯克的别♥墅♥
I'm at -- I'm at Krik's dacha.
听着 赫克托和我正在被追杀
Listen, Hector and I are being hunted.
追杀
Hunted?
是的 没时间了
Yeah, there's no time.
我和他打算在两公里外的一个旧房♥子见面
I'm meeting him at an old dacha about a mile from here,
但这附近没有太多可识别的东西
but there's not much else around.
这是托雷斯的手♥机♥ 但快没电了
This is Torres' phone, but it's about to die.
我定位到了 丹尼尔
I got it, Daniel.
我们会把你们救出来的
We're gonna get you out of there.
我们马上就要搜集到
We are very close on kompromat from Krik
可以扳倒柯克的黑料了
that is gonna bring him down.
事情可能没这么简单
Yeah, well, it may not be that simple.
除掉了他 也还有普拉托夫
You get rid of him, you still have Platov.
依我看 他更棘手
From what I've seen, he's worse.
-哪方面 -他更聪明 更毒辣
- Worse in what way? - He's smarter, he's more vicious,
而且他在伺机篡权
and he's just waiting to take the reins.
他们来了
They're coming.
-喂 -丹尼尔 等下
- Hello? - Daniel, wait.
还在吗
You still there?
操
Fuck.
刚才那是真的吧
Did that just happen?
好吧 很好 现在我们知道他在哪了
Okay, good. Good. Now we know where he is.
让联合特种作战司令部和那队人立刻行动
So let's get JSOC and that team moving -- now.
好 我把托雷斯的军情报告调出来
Yep, and I'll pull up Torres' sitrep,
看有没有更多普拉托夫的信息
see if we can find out more about Platov.
瓦莱丽 史蒂文·弗罗斯特
Valerie, I have Steven Frost for you
在安全线路上
on the green line.
说
Yeah?
我刚给你发了一份文件
Okay, I just sent you a file.
如果你能让任何俄♥罗♥斯♥方面的人看到
And if you can any Russian eyeballs on it,
瓦西里·柯克就完了
Vassily Krik is finished, yeah.
史蒂文 我和罗伯特在一起
Steven, Steven, I'm here with Robert.
我开免提
I'm putting him on.
史蒂文 非常感谢你的文件
Steven, thank you so much for that.
感激不尽 听着 我们刚挂断丹尼尔的电♥话♥
I appreciate it. Listen, we just got off the phone with Daniel.
他确实还活着
He is, indeed, alive.
这真是好消息
Wow. That is great news.
他在哪
Where is he?
柯克在科玛洛沃的别♥墅♥那
Krik's dacha in Komarovo.
正在逃离柯克和他的手下
On the run from Krik and his men.
撤离行动开始了吗
Is exfil on the way?
罗伯特在负责
Uh, yeah, Robert's on it.
我们得先弄清他的方位
We just needed to know where he was
才能让联合特种作战司令部行动起来
before we could get JSOC moving.
来不及了
That's gonna take too long.
不行 没时间了
No, there -- there isn't time.
没有... 瓦莱丽
Um, there isn't -- Uh, Valerie, look.
我的飞机现在离那不远
I'm a short flight away.
要不让我去找他
Why don't you let me go get him?
不行 史蒂文 绝对不行
No, Steven. Absolutely not.
我们不知道会遇到什么情况
We -- We have no idea what's waiting there.
也不知道柯克手下有多少人
We don't know how many men Krik has.
他们有什么武器
what they're armed with.
而且我们刚和丹尼尔失联了
We just lost contact with Daniel.
而你 先生 已经不在部队
And you, sir, have not been in the field
很久了
for a very long time.
你现在不是20来岁的小伙子了 史蒂文
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表