剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Empty your pockets. I need to search you.
好吧 尽管享受
All right, cop a good feel.
很久没这样了
It's been a while.
好了
We're good.
打下来
无人机在距离塔帕南部10英里的地方失联
Lost contact with the drone 10 miles south of Tapa.
信♥号♥♥被阻断
Signal was jammed.
你说得对 瓦莱丽
You were right, Valerie.
让他们在雷达上看到美国的无人机
Put an American UAV on their radar
不出所料 他们把它打下来了
and like clockwork, they bring it down.
你觉得他会信吗
You think he'll buy it?
我们上传了波罗的海的战争游戏
We uploaded our Baltic war games,
整个北约旅
the entire NATO brigade.
应该会让普拉托夫大吃一惊
Should give Platov a hell of a fright.
谢谢 BB
Thank you, B.B.
这可能就是突破口
This could be the difference.
我之前欠了你一次
I owed you one.
三周前 我的客户花327万买♥♥了这个
Three weeks ago, my client paid $3.27 million for this.
这里有人搞砸了 原版不见了
Someone here fucked up. Provenance is gone.
你可以用它擦屁♥股♥了
You can wipe your ass with it now.
这个保险库一直被密封着 布莱克
This vault has been sealed, Blake.
只要被人知道哪怕有一件藏品有问题
Word gets out even one of these pieces is compromised,
这些就都会成为赝品
that makes them all forgeries,
这就等于你会被罗曼掐住喉咙
and that puts Roman's hands around your throat!
这不是赝品 你知道的
It's not a forgery, you know that.
无所谓
It doesn't matter!
一个谣言 一个耳语 就全完了
A fucking rumor, a whisper, it's over!
克里斯蒂的会计师就要来了
Christie's bean-counters are coming!
只要他们踏进来
They take one step inside of here,
我们就要为这里每一件东西的
we're on the hook for the appraised value
评估价值负责
of every fucking thing in here!
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们把所有东西运出去 所有东西
We get it all out of here! All of it!
在它们由于保险诉讼被冻结多年之前
To an independent vetter before it's locked up
把它们交给一位独♥立♥的审查者
for years of fucking insurance litigation!
我们现在就行动 直接送到卡梅诺夫那里
We do it now, we get it straight to Kamenov from there!
好吧 我需要他的许可
Okay. I am gonna need his permission.
这里没信♥号♥♥
No signal in here!
没有信♥号♥♥站 故意的
No reception, by design!
傻蛋 用固定电♥话♥
Stupid bastard! Use the landline!
-在哪儿 -机库后面
- W-Where is it? - Back of the hangar.
等你过去 打给普拉托夫
By the time you get there, call Platov,
让他把你的头扯下来然后滚回来
have him rip your fucking head off and get back to me,
他们马上要来了
they'll fucking be here!
把所有东西搬走
All of it goes!
所有东西都搬出去
All of it! Move it out!
把这里所有的东西都弄出去
Get every fucking last thing out of here!
你应该感谢我 安东
You should be thanking me, Anton.
我刚刚救了你的狗命
I just saved your fucking life.
操
Fuck.
护照
我本应该相信是罗曼·普拉托夫杀了他
I'm supposed to believe Roman Platov killed him.
但我不信
But I don't.
还有别的事
There is something else.
丹尼拼了命地想知道杀害他母亲的凶手
Danny was looking so desperately for his mother's killer.
你要告诉我他是谁 去哪儿能找到他
You're gonna tell me who he is and where to find him.
有些秘密还是不说出来为好
Some secrets are better off staying buried.
如果你害怕的话 我可以保护你
If you're scared, I can protect you.
我所害怕的东西 没人能保护我 小姐
No one can protect me from what I'm scared of, Fraulein.
我只剩下这些秘密了
Secrets are all I have.
你剩下的是谎言
Lies is what you have.
你告诉自己你在历史中占有一席之地
You tell yourself you played a part in history,
你说你就是历史 但那都是扯淡
that you are history, but that's shit.
你曾是中层管理人员
You were middle management.
如果不是我 你还穿着斯塔西的制♥服♥
If not for me, you'd still be in a Stasi uniform
偷听你的邻居或是给人送咖啡呢
eavesdropping on your neighbors or fetching coffee.
拜托 我放不下
Please. I -- I can't let this go.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
我只能表示遗憾
I pity you.
如果你不介意的话 我要去收拾一下了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get cleaned up.
我在等人
I'm expecting company.
我们有麻烦了
我们击落了无人机 恢复了视频
发现一队美军装甲队伍正向我们走来
有人看到这些部队了吗
我去和我们的前线部队确认一下
我在莫斯科的线人说卫星影像上什么都没有
验证一下
现在就去
爱沙尼亚 塔林
右边
Go right.
爱沙尼亚 塔帕
瓦莱丽 营地是空的
Valerie, the camp is empty.
他们已经走了
They're on the move.
我知道他们去哪了
I know where they're headed.
爱沙尼亚 特维克总部
里面有30名敌人 位置分散
30 enemy inside, scattered.
二楼有集中的热影像
Heat cluster on the second floor.
是服务器
Those are the servers.
里面有你的人吗
Any of your people in there?
不太可能
Not likely.
能带我们进去吗
Can you get us in?
跟着我
Follow me.
走
Go!
走
Go.
我一直觉得这些服务器太容易找到了
I always knew the servers would be vulnerable.
我提前计划好了
I planned ahead.
后门
Backdoor.
到那后 我们没有太多时间
When we get there, we won't have long.
现在俄♥罗♥斯♥人肯定已经建好了防火墙
The Russians must have installed a firewall by now.
也就是说
That means
我进入系统后30秒
30 seconds after I access the system,
他们就会发现
they'll know.
他们就会来找你
They're gonna come for you.
五分钟
Five solid minutes.
我只需要这么久
That's what I need.
你们要拦住他们
You have to keep them out.
你只用五分钟就能恢复照明
Five minutes, you can put the lights on?
还有无线网和信♥号♥♥塔
And the Wi-Fi and the cell towers.
人们就能组织起来了 就能还击了
People will be able to organize. They'll be able to fight back.
照明一恢复
We get the lights on,
蟑螂就会分散
the cockroaches will scatter,
我们就能夺回我们的国家
and we can take back our country.
斯崔克装甲车
抓到你了 混♥蛋♥
我有发现
斯崔克装甲车
他们车上的装甲已经过时了
所以呢
这是种反情报活动
他们希望让你觉得北约来了 但其实没有
只要爱沙尼亚灯不亮 我们就能继续推进
服务器室有人闯入
允许进入
好了
Okay.
启动
操 操
Fuck, fuck.
我们控制不住了
We're losing containment!
再不快点就来不及了
It's now or never!
他妈的去死吧
启动
停火 停火
撤 快 撤退
我是美国人
I'm American.
-我是美国人 -快派医疗队来
- I'm American. - I need a medic over here now!
-派医疗队到这来 -撑住 兄弟
- Get a medic in here! - Come on, buddy.
没事了
It's all right.
阿德耶米博士
Dr. Adeyemi?
我是美国大使♥馆♥的
I'm from the American Embassy.
正是我们需要的 另一位外交官
Just what we need, another diplomat.
好 请说
Okay, I'm -- I'm listening.
美国的绿卡和签证
Green cards and visas to the United States,
可以由我亲自为你们加速办理
ready to be expedited by me, personally.
他们只需要你的签名
All they require is your signature.
我不信任他们
I don't trust them.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表