剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
阿纳托利·列别上校
你是我在雪域特战队的指挥官
在车♥臣♥时加入了我们军队
我们都负过伤
每个人都是如此
在援军到达之前 上校一个人孤军奋战
这里是被占领的土地
爱沙尼亚或许能容忍♥俄♥罗♥斯♥族
但时刻记住 爱沙尼亚不接受你们
他们想让你们滚蛋 想让你们死
如果不抢占先机 死的就是你们
在接下来的几天里
你们将被召唤去做出牺牲
为的是光荣的胜利
为的是沙皇俄♥国♥的统一
干得漂亮
干得漂亮
一切就绪
我在首都等你
回头见
罗迪恩...
有人逃跑了
贡纳尔啊贡纳尔
Gunnar, Gunnar, Gunnar.
让我回家吧
我的手下没法做更多了
你是爱沙尼亚人
你说爱沙尼亚语 你内心痛恨俄♥罗♥斯♥人
这是你应得的
你在圣乔治军队赢得了一席之地
我不能杀人
这不是我的本性
♪ Johnny's in America, low techs at the wheel ♪
♪ I'm afraid of Americans ♪
♪ I'm afraid of the world ♪
♪ I'm afraid I can't help it ♪
♪ I'm afraid I can't ♪
♪ I'm afraid of Americans ♪
♪ I'm afraid of the world ♪
第三季第一集
柏林谍影
♪ I'm afraid I can't help it ♪
♪ I'm afraid I can't ♪
♪ I'm afraid of Americans ♪
地方真不错 很漂亮
Nice place. It's very swank.
你以前来过这里吧
You've been here before, haven't you?
-从没来过 -没有吗
- No. Never. - No?
我很高兴你今天来了
Well, I'm glad you're here now.
欢迎光临 各位
Irasshaimase, everybody!
-你好啊 -你好 国♥庆♥节快乐
- Hey, hey, hey! - Hey, Happy Fourth!
国♥庆♥节快乐
Happy 4th of July.
来 看我的
Okay, I got something for you.
[日语]
操
Fuck.
[日语]
日本一种无韵节的三行诗
你的日语可不好
Yeah, your Japanese is no bueno.
刚才我说的是三行俳句诗
Okay, well, that was a haiku.
要在东京站干四年 我以后肯定做梦都是日语
And four years at Tokyo Station, I'll be dreaming in Japanese.
好吧 我会去看你的
Okay. And I'll be there to visit
因为那里的奇巧芥末酱是最好吃的
because the wasabi Kit Kats are the best.
那可不
You better.
干杯
Cheers.
那俩人是想证明什么
Um, what the hell are those two trying to prove?
他们以为他们在骗谁
Who the hell do they think they're fooling?
我们还要假装
Are we supposed to play along that
不知道他俩是一对吗
we don't know they're a thing?
是的 我觉得要配合
Yeah, I think we are.
-你好啊 -怎么了
- Oh, hi. - What?
省省吧 我们刚在电梯里还碰到了
Oh, come on. We just bumped into each other in the elevator.
给我瓶啤酒
Give me a beer.
国♥庆♥节快乐
Happy 4th of July.
这酒不错
Mm. It's good.
我刚刚得知了爱沙尼亚的一个夜间行动
I just got a night action from Estonia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥族裔和自♥由♥的派爱沙尼亚人
Ethnic Russians and Free Estonians
又吵起来了
are at each other's throats again.
当地局势非常不稳定
The situation on the ground is very unstable.
但我们为什么会接到塔林站
But why are we getting a distress call
打来的求救电♥话♥呢
from Tallinn Station?
因为他们人手不足
Because they're understaffed.
基本上处于关闭状态
Practically shut down.
只有一个人在那里 叫托雷斯
There's just one guy there -- named Torres.
国♥庆♥节快乐 混♥蛋♥们
Happy Fourth of July, motherfuckers!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
生日快乐 伟大的美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Happy birthday, dear America.
该结尾了
Now strong finish!
强有力的结尾 后面的朋友一起来
Strong finish! Everybody in the back!
祝你...
Happy birthday --
生日快乐
to yo-o-o-u.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 朋友
It's okay, friend.
亨里克·维丁又在大肆宣扬
Yeah, well, Henrik Viiding is making noises again
关于拆除苏联纪念碑的事了
about pulling down Soviet monuments.
我能理解 如果我每天
I get it. If I had to walk past
都要经过罗伯特·爱德华·李的雕像
Robert E. Lee statues every day,
我也会疯了的
I'd want to raise hell, too.
我们30年前把那混♥蛋♥
You know we didn't save that motherfucker's ass
从斯塔西监狱里救出来 可不是为了
from a Stasi jail cell that night just to get pulled
今天和俄♥罗♥斯♥来一场大战的
into a shooting war with Russia 30 years later.
丹尼尔 罗伯特 你俩明天去塔林
Daniel, Robert, I want you both to go to Tallinn tomorrow,
我要你们跟托雷斯会合
and I want you to rendezvous with Torres.
还要告诉亨里克·维丁
And I want you to tell Henrik Viiding
别动那些俄♥国♥战争纪念碑
to keep his hands off those Russian war memorials.
别刺♥激♥他们
Don't poke the bear.
大型战争也可能是小事情挑起来的
Big wars -- they can start in small places.
国♥庆♥节快乐 混♥蛋♥
Happy Fourth of July, motherfucker.
她是外国情报机构的探员 丹尼尔
She's an agent of a foreign intelligence service, Daniel.
你知道该怎么做
You know what you have to do.
-瓦莱丽 -别
- Valerie... - No.
别辩解了
No, don't.
早就不是新闻了
Known for a long time.
其实我为你感到高兴
I'm actually very happy for you.
我回来就去处理她的事 我保证
I'll clear her as soon as I get back. I promise.
借过
Excuse me.
爱沙尼亚是你离开柏林前最后一个任务
So, uh, Estonia is your last mission out of Berlin.
其实 你还真说对了
You know what? As a matter of fact, it is.
瓦莱丽 我们会让他听的
Valerie. We'll get him to listen.
别担心
Don't worry.
全靠你们了
I'm counting on it.
-你好啊 -伊斯特
- Hi! - Esther.
感谢前来
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢邀请
Thank you for having me.
这很适合你
It really suits you, you know.
这裙子吗 不 很久以前的了
What, this? No, it's ancient.
不 我是说当站长
No. Being in charge.
你看起来毫不费力
You make it look easy.
你身居要职也没被压得喘不过气来
Well, you're not exactly wilting under the pressure, either.
我们举杯庆祝吧
Let's have a toast.
庆祝什么
What are we toasting to?
敬美国
America.
-敬美国 -敬美国
- To family. - To family.
-干杯 -来吧
- Cheers. - Come on!
-干杯 -祝成功 祝成功 祝成功
- Cheers. - Prost. Prost. Prost.
看 大使♥馆♥的烟花 开始了
Look -- the embassy fireworks. Here we go.
真美
Beautiful!
戴弗
Diver.
这人是真实存在的
He was real.
你拿到他的资料了
Did you get his file?
柏林墙倒时资料丢了
Lost when the wall came down.
丢了还是被人拿走了
Lost or taken?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许亨里克知道 我明天问他
Maybe Henrik knows. I'll ask him tomorrow.
爱沙尼亚 塔林
苏维埃战争纪念碑
混♥蛋♥
你迟到了
-你们要去哪 -楼上
- Where are you going? - Upstairs.
我们被告知托雷斯在等我们
We were told Torres would be waiting.
上面没人 工作站是空的
No one's up there. Station's empty.
那他在哪
So, where is he?
怎么回事 大兵 他为什么离站了
What is this, Marine? Why is he off-site?
这是相关人士才能知道的事 但我不是
It's a need-to-know basis, and I don't.
地方也不远 就在河边
It's not far -- down by the water.
-你认识他吗 -知道一点
- Do you know this guy? - Know him some.
所以呢
And?
很好
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表