剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
The Soviets ran Diver as a double for...
妈的 有很多年
fuck, years.
1989年11月9日 一切都崩塌了
And it all came crashing down, November 9, 1989,
那晚我们赢下了冷战
the night we won the Cold War.
救出亨里克·维丁 那只是托辞
Saving Henrik Viiding, hmm, that was the pretext.
戴弗对西德投诚了
Diver crossed over to the east,
那晚他改写了历史
and he changed history that night,
只为了一个理由
for one reason only --
自我保护
self-preservation,
好确保他的罪恶不被发现
to make sure his sins would stay buried.
当斯塔西开始烧毁文件时
When the Stasi started burning their files,
戴弗确保他的档案也一起被烧了
Diver made damn sure his files burned up with them.
我知道你们都想听什么
I know what you all want to hear.
你们想知道戴弗的真名
You want Diver's real name.
你们想知道他后来的结局
You want to know what happened to him.
那你们就得明天准时收听
Well, you're just gonna have to tune in tomorrow...
我最后一♥期♥播客了
for my final podcast.
我保证 一切都会揭晓
And I promise you, all will be revealed.
是时候兑现你的承诺了
Time to hold up your end of the bargain.
我的人在等着
My men are waiting.
他刚做完手术 还在跟脓毒症作斗争
He's just had surgery and he's fighting sepsis.
如果他不休息 两天之内他就会死
If he doesn't rest, he'll be dead in two days.
我只需要他两个小时
I only need him for two hours.
足够带他到自♥由♥港了
Long enough to get him to the freeport.
恶人可没有休息的时间
No rest for the wicked.
罗伯特 我是BB
Robert, it's B.B.
你不能永远躲着我的电♥话♥
Can't dodge my calls forever.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving!
BB
B.B.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们需要你回去工作
We need you at work.
我现在走不了
I can't, uh, leave just now.
你在这边干什么
What are you doing over here?
这里什么情况
Hey, what's going on in here?
什么鬼 这女人是谁
What the fuck?! Who is this woman?!
她是我邻居 尼娜·巴尔泰克
It's my neighbor. Nina Bartek.
她一直在监视我
She's been spying on me.
真的 她总在我周围 有各种巧合
I'm telling you, always around, coincidences.
不可能 我说真的 BB
It's impossible. I'm telling you, B.B.
-她是个间谍 -你有证据吗
- She's a fucking spook. - Do you have evidence?
罗伯特 拜托告诉我你有证据
Robert, please tell me you have evidence.
之前有过声响
There were noises.
我在我家听到了声响
I heard -- I heard noises in my apartment.
她还拿了我的信件 她还总在周围出现
And she took my mail and -- and she's always around,
在门厅 在外面 总是撞上我
in the hallway, outside, always running into me.
还有巴萨洛夫 他大出血至死的那天
And Basarov, the day he fucking bled out,
她弄停了我的表 她弄弯了指针
she stopped my watch. She bent the pin.
那是让巴萨洛夫自杀的信♥号♥♥
That was the sign for Basarov to kill himself.
所以都是你的直觉
So it's your intuition?
我们应该相信我的直觉 对吗
Which we're supposed to trust, right?
你最近压力太大了
You've been under a lot of stress.
不 这不是因为丹尼尔的事
No. No. This isn't about Daniel.
我们都很悲痛
We're all grieving.
但我们要对付普拉托夫了 我们需要你
But we're moving against Platov and I need you.
我不管沃尔夫怎么说
I don't care what Wolfe says.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我能帮什么忙
Okay. How can I help?
如果这女的是个外国特工
Well, if this woman's a foreign agent,
带她回去审问
take her in and question her.
按规矩来
By the book.
有道理
That makes sense.
罗伯特
Robert?!
让我走
Just let me leave.
我要走出那扇门
I'm going out of that door.
不行
I can't do that.
别让我为难
Don't make it any harder.
放下
Drop it.
快放下
Drop it.
罗伯特
Oh, Robert!
罗伯特 不准死在我面前
Oh, Robert! Don't die on me.
马上去医院
伊斯特 我是BB 没时间解释了
Esther, it's B.B. No time to explain.
我需要对一个叫尼娜·巴尔泰克发起全面通缉
I need an APB on a Nina Bartek,
身高1米7 红发 要把她当成危险人物
170 centimeters, red hair. Consider her dangerous.
最后出现在马克什海岸
Last known was Markisches Ufer.
我们认为她跟俄方有联♥系♥
We think she has connections with the Russians.
她用某种武器攻击了罗伯特·基尔希
She attacked Robert Kirsch with some kind of weapon.
看来 你见过我的朋友们了
So... you met my friends.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得这正是我想象中
I think it's exactly the type of place
你消磨时光的方式 科利亚
I pictured you spending your spare time in, Kolya.
我觉得我们可以
I thought we might begin with
先说说柏林站的对策
a briefing on Berlin Station's countermeasure.
请
Please.
还是在玩游戏 我明白了
Still playing games, I see.
我不是在闹着玩 瓦莱丽
I'm not playing games, Valerie.
有很多值得畏惧的事
There is much to fear here.
我们两个都是
For both of us.
普拉托夫在用特维克系统的服务器控制断电
Platov is powering the blackout using Tervik's servers.
爱普莉尔·路易斯正和一个战术小队
April Lewis is inbound with a tactical team
把索菲亚·瓦斯科送到她需要去的地方
positioning Sofia Vesik where she needs to be
好让她恢复供电
so she could power the lights back on.
瓦斯科
Vesik?
勇敢
Bold.
有种
Bold.
你把你的皇后从后排转移走了
You are moving your queen off the back row, huh?
我还有个人在塔帕执行任务
I also have a man on the ground in Tapa.
他会干掉罗迪恩·沃尔科夫
He'll take out Rodion Volkov.
让他们群龙无首
Cut the head off the snake.
就算恢复了供电
Even with the power restored,
就算他一半的手下都没用了
even with half his force neutralized,
普拉托夫也不会妥协的
Platov will not relent.
我们需要的是展示军事力量
What we need is a show of military force.
14眼国投票之后
After the 14-Eyes vote,
我们没有任何采取军事行动的希望
we have no hope of military options.
展示一下力量就行
A show of force.
如果我们能弄出一条美国情报线
If we can create an American intel cable
宣称美国和北约已经准备好军事打击
stating that U.S. and NATO is in a position to strike,
我能确保普拉托夫收到情报并坚信不疑
I can make sure Platov receives it and believes it.
我能给你弄个更好的
I can do you one better.
说吧 瓦莱丽
Go ahead, Valerie.
那架在爱沙尼亚上空飞的无人机
Do you still have that surveillance drone
还在你手里吗
flying over Estonia?
接下来12个小时都是我的
It's mine for the next 12 hours.
很好
Good.
我需要你让它坠毁
I need you to crash it.
想玩什么
What's the play?
我们需要给普拉托夫送个假情报
We need to send up fake intel for Platov.
让他相信北约要来了 也许他会退缩
Convince him NATO is coming, and maybe he'll back down.
俄♥罗♥斯♥圣彼得堡
布莱克 我听说你死了
Blake. I heard you were six feet under.
我生机勃勃得跟朵小雏菊似的
Fresh as a fucking daisy.
卡梅诺夫先生...
Mr. Kamenov presented...
你♥他♥妈♥觉得我为什么来这
Why the fuck do you think I'm here?
最后的那批清单有一件被标了
Final inventory red-flagged a piece,
发货人正在接受调查
provenance is in question.
克里斯蒂成天他妈的追着我
I've got Christie's up my ass,
还带着他的保险团队
with a fucking insurance team.
普拉托夫先生下命令了 谁也不许进出
Orders from Mr. Platov -- no one in or out.
这是我的自♥由♥港
This is my freeport.
这个问题要是不解决 那就屁都不值
We don't get this fixed, it ain't worth squat.
把你兜里的东西都掏出来 我要搜身
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表