剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
而如果爱沙尼亚不在了
and if Estonia goes,
波罗的海其他区域也一样
so do the other Baltics,
那么俄♥罗♥斯♥的目标就会变成波兰
then it's on to Poland.
铁幕将再次拉开
Iron Curtain falls again.
哪位
我找索菲亚・瓦斯科
Can I speak to Sofia Vesik?
瓦斯科女士正在忙
Ms. Vesik is busy.
没事的 扬
It's okay, Jan.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈 拜托了
We need to talk. Please.
记得吗 欢迎亨里克的朋友
Remember, "Any friend of Henrik's."
亨里克死了
Henrik's dead.
我叫丹尼尔・米勒
My name is Daniel Miller.
你得相信我
You're just gonna have to trust me.
你该庆幸你的声音听上去很可靠
You're lucky you have a trustworthy voice.
你需要的话我可以留下
告诉帕沃我马上好
没事的
去吧
天哪 发生什么事了
Jesus! What happened?
好吧 我帮你叫救护车
Okay. Let me call an ambulance.
不 拜托不要打给任何人
No, no, don't call anyone, please.
我没事 只是需要清理一下伤口
I'm okay. I'm okay. I just need to clean up.
请进
Yeah?
这是干净的衣服
Here's the T-shirt.
你有针线吗
You got a needle and thread?
没有 我有裁缝
No, I have a tailor.
我的天
Oh, my God.
跟我来
Come with me.
这太扯了
This is crazy.
你应该去看医生
You should have gone to a doctor.
这是什么 强力胶吗
What is that? Is that superglue?
这叫转谷氨酰胺酶
It's called transglutaminase.
这是食品粘合剂
It's a culinary adhesive.
我前任马克西姆 他是个厨师
My ex, Maksim, he was a chef.
或者说想当个厨师
Trying to be.
等等 所以这是黏肉胶
Wait, so it's meat glue?
我可没想这么称呼它
I wasn't going to call it that,
但既然你自己都说了 对 这是黏肉胶
but you went there, so, yes, it's meat glue.
好吧
Okay.
给它点时间凝固
Let's give it some time to set.
我猜你不是被抢了吧
I'm guessing you weren't mugged.
你到底是什么人 米勒先生
Who are you, Mr. Miller?
我为美国政♥府♥工作
I work for the American government.
我们之前在咨♥询♥亨里克
We were consulting Henrik,
希望他可以帮我们缓和有点摩擦的外交关系
hoping he might smooth over some ruffled diplomatic feathers.
胡说
Bullshit.
他们说他是心脏病发作
They're saying it was a heart attack,
但我觉得不对劲
but it doesn't feel right.
亨里克・维丁到底为什么死了
Why is Henrik Viiding dead?
因为他勇敢无畏
Because he was fearless.
他希望和平
He wanted peace.
萨玛卡特将会实现和平
Sama Kaart will make that possible.
我的白色护照程序
My white passport program.
亨里克说服了议会相信我的技术
Henrik convinced Parliament to trust my tech.
俄♥国♥不会同意推行萨玛卡特的
Russia's not going to allow Sama Kaart.
他们他妈的没得选
They have no fucking choice.
不 他们无法收复一个团结的爱沙尼亚
No, they can't retake a united Estonia.
我今晚将代表亨里克在百年纪念活动上演讲
I'm speaking at Centennial tonight on Henrik's behalf.
你绝对不能参加百年纪念活动
You need to stay away from the Centennial.
你知道我每天会收到多少死亡恐吓信吗
Do you know how many death threats I get every day?
相信我 这些家伙是不会提前通知你的
Trust me, these guys will not give you a heads-up.
我要代表亨里克发言 这是他应得的
I'm speaking for Henrik. He deserves that.
好吧
Okay.
而且我得去趟办公室
And I need to get to the office.
我们能在车上谈吗
Can we talk in the car?
你还真是很执着
You're certainly persistent.
-你好 -你好
- Hey, there. - Hello.
今天马蕾来上班吗
Um, is Maret working today?
她上周帮了我 她很棒
She helped me last week, and she was awesome.
抱歉 她今天休息
Uh, not today, sorry.
需要我帮你做什么吗
What can I do for you?
不用 谢谢
Ah, nothing. I'm good.
好了
Yeah.
简单来说 特维克系统只是使用新科技
Basically, Tervik just uses new technology
使现有系统运转更高效
to make existing systems work better,
就像自动化 机器人 信息技术和电♥信♥通讯
like automation, robotics, I.T., telecom.
你能帮我找到一列
Any chance you could help me track a train
不该被人发现的火车吗
no one's supposed to see?
也许吧
Maybe.
你是个间谍
You're a spy.
对吧
Aren't you?
你不该化点妆吗
去你的
这是帕沃 他负责管理服务员
Paavo. He keeps the servers singing.
我们准备好了吗
我不会让你失望
我知道
你见过扬了
You met Jan.
你能帮我吗
So, can you help me?
如果你说的火车真在那 萨玛卡特就能找到
If your train was really there, Kaarta will find it.
它拥有最先进的地球物理模型
It's cutting-edge geomapping.
与卫星 谷歌♥地球和监控网络连接
Taps into satellites, Google Earth, CCTV,
以及任何能够创建实时视频流的系统
anything we can find to create a real-time video feed.
我猜你们从没听说过《爱国者法案》
I guess you guys never heard of the Patriot Act.
我猜大家本质上都是黑客
I guess we're all just hackers at heart.
地点和时间
Okay. Where and when?
大约下午四点半 波罗的海火车站向北一公里
About a kilometer north of Balti Jaam, around 4:30 a.m.
我没看到任何铁轨
I don't see any train tracks.
因为那本不该被人发现
You're not meant to.
公♥关♥部等着你最后一次彩排呢
在这输入GPS坐标
Okay, so GPS coordinates go here.
如果有任何问题 问扬
Any questions, ask Jan.
谢了
Thanks.
我会盯着他
马蕾·扬科娃吗
Maret Yankova?
我的发音对吗
Did I say that right?
对
Yes.
非常抱歉打扰你
Really sorry to bother you.
我叫拉斐尔·拉米雷斯 美♥联♥社♥记者
My name is Rafael Ramirez, Associated Press.
我完全理解 女士
Totally, totally get it, ma'am.
我以为自己是谁 竟直接找上门来
Who am I? Dogging you at home.
太失礼了
It's just rude.
与你无关 是我祖母病了
It's not you. My babushka is ill.
最多两分钟
Two minutes tops.
我在写亨里克·维丁的悼念文 想引述你的话
Just need some quotes for a tribute piece on Henrik Viiding.
就想知道对你这样的平民来说他意味着什么
Just want to know what he meant to regular people like yourself.
我听说你是他生前最中意的服务生
I heard you were his favorite waitress.
对吗
Did I get that right?
我很喜欢亨里克
I liked Henrik very much.
他一直对我很好
He was always kind to me.
有些来咖啡馆的人 怎么说来着
Some at the café were a bit, how do you say...
摆明星架子
star-struck.
但他总是让我感到自在
But he always put me at ease.
和我听说的一样
That's what I've heard.
你是否注意到他有身体不好的迹象
Did you notice any signs of failing health?
他会头晕
He had spells.
也许是因为感冒
Maybe the flu?
而且他从不好好吃饭
And he never ate well.
我祖母需要我
Baba needs me.
你问完了吗
Are we done?
好了
Yep.
谢谢你抽出时间
Thanks for your time.
你确定真有铁轨吗
Are you sure about these tracks?
确定 我亲眼见过
They exist. I've seen them.
好吧 这里没有
Yeah, well, they aren't --
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表