剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Gilbert Dorn.
好久不见
It's been a dog's age.
全是我的错
Um, it's my fault entirely.
这么多年过去了
And after all these years.
我很高兴是你来看我
I'm glad it's you.
你这里的收藏还真惊人
This is, uh, quite a trove you have here.
女佣是个间谍 所以我把她炒了
The maid was a spy, so I fired her.
你是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
对 等我喝完这杯
Yeah, after I have my drink.
你总是有种拐弯抹角的幽默感
You always had an oblique sense of humor, you.
这幅我认得
Hey, I know that one.
是乌兰巴托吗
Is that Ulaanbaatar?
-什么鬼 -什么鬼
- What dog? - What dog?
天啊 你一直留着
Oh, my God, you kept that?
太惊人了
That is impressive.
你还有什么
What else do you have?
这对于你这种野兽来说太没新意了
Oh, now this -- this looks way too boring for the menagerie.
那是我们证明伊朗有大规模杀伤性武器的证据
That is our proof of WMDs in Iraq.
是你干的
That was you?
我亲自从一台旧网球机上切割下来的
Cut it myself from an old tennis-ball machine.
天啊 往事啊往事
Oh, my God, the stories, the stories.
话说回来 我听说你在涉足新的技术领域
So, I hear you've been dabbling in new technologies.
我就知道你不是来参观的
I knew you didn't come for the nickel tour.
我只是讲了些故事 史蒂文
They're just stories, Steven.
得了吧 吉尔
Gil, come on.
我们都清楚你每打三四个哈哈就有一句真话
We both know that every third or fourth yarn you spin is true.
你签字的时候很清楚条件是什么了
Now, you knew the deal when you signed up.
这就是他们让你来跟我说的吗
Is that what they told you to tell me?
一次诚实的降价交易
An honest bargain?
不 只是我
No, it's just me.
一个进行了同样交易的人
Guy who made the same bargain.
但你卖♥♥了
Except you sold out.
瞧瞧你那样
Just look at you.
你那华丽的西装
Your fancy fucking suit.
你跟我没有任何相似之处
You and I are nothing alike.
我做出那交易时才26岁
I was 26 years old when I made that bargain.
可你做出了非常了不起的事
And you've done incredible things.
你在历史中占有了一席之地
You got to play a part in history.
我自己就是历史 妈的
I am history, goddamn it.
可我得到了什么好处
What did I get for it?
他们连奖章都不让你留着
They won't even let you keep the medal.
你这就是自怨自艾了
Now, that's just self-pity.
是吗
Really?
我受够保守秘密了
Well, I'm done keeping secrets.
我一把年纪了 什么都不在乎了
I'm too old and I don't give a damn.
-吉尔 -没人知道我为国家做的一切
- Gil. - Everything I did for my country, nobody knew.
他们连谢都没谢过我
They didn't even bother to thank me.
好吧
Okay.
吉尔 感谢你的奉献
Um, Gil, thank you for your service.
现在快他妈把嘴闭上
Uh, now shut the fuck up.
否则怎样
Or what?
好吧 我换个你能听懂的说法
Okay, I'll -- I'll put it in a language you understand.
闭上你的嘴 不然下一个来喝一杯的人
You shut up, or the next player that comes for a drink,
他可不会这么念旧 或对这些感兴趣
he won't be so, uh, nostalgic or interested in all this,
他连门都他妈不会敲
and he won't fucking knock.
如果你能听到每处关节血液流动的声音
"If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood,
威尔弗雷德·欧文的诗作
大意为"为国家牺牲是甜蜜且正确的"
我的朋友 你就不会这般热情地向孩子们讲述
my friend, you would not tell with such zest to children
殷切地渴望某种绝望的荣耀 那古老的谎言
ardent for some desperate glory, the old lie."
拜托 吉尔
Come on, Gil.
天啊
Jesus.
帮帮我
Help me out here.
很高兴见到你 吉尔
It's good to see you, Gil.
...如同我们宽恕那些侵犯我们之人
...as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不让我们陷于诱惑
And lead us not into temptation.
但救我们免于凶恶
But deliver us from evil,
因为汝即是王权
for thine is the Kingdom
也是永恒的力量和荣耀
and the power and the glory forever.
阿门
Amen.
我是基尔希 说吧
Kirsch. Talk to me.
我有发现
I found something.
照片发给你了
Photo's on the way.
你也许会想抱紧自己
You might want to brace yourself.
瓦莱丽
Valerie!
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
最后所知的米勒所在坐标的原爆点
Ground zero at Miller's last known coordinates.
牙齿损坏太严重 无法鉴定身份
Teeth are too smashed and broken for I.D.,
皮肤都烧没了 无法提取指纹或辨认伤疤
skin's too far gone for any prints or scars,
但我发现了一本护照
but I found a passport.
你在现场 你的评估结果是什么
You're on site. What's your assessment?
是他吗
That him?
-是又不是 -天啊
- Yes and no.- Jesus Christ.
这是典型的雪域特战队扰乱视听的手段
It's classic Spetsnaz mindfuck.
证据既能证明又能否认一个确定的身份
There's evidence for and against a positive I.D.
不管怎样都会让人困惑
Messes with your fucking head either way.
好吧 我们浪费了好几天确定身份
Yeah. We waste days on I.D.
而不是正面交锋
instead of countering.
不能告知当局
We can't call the authorities.
让托雷斯取回尸体
Let Torres extract the body.
不行 没有确定的身份 这样太冒险了
No. Without a positive I.D. in the field, it's too risky,
况且托雷斯已经是孤立无援的状态了
and Torres is already out on a limb.
好吧
Okay.
托雷斯
Torres.
不要 我重申一次 不要移♥动♥尸体
Do not, I repeat, do not move the body.
现在马上离开那里
Just get out of there now.
收到
Copy that.
我去起草文件
I'll start the paperwork.
好的 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
柏林理工学院
态度好点
Be nice.
该死
Shit.
爸爸
Dad?
我们给你带了晚饭
We brought you dinner.
你们俩好啊
Hello, you two.
我带了不错的啤酒和食物
I bring good beer, good food,
还有个美女作陪
and the company of a beautiful woman.
我非常有兴趣 但我正在忙
I'm tempted greatly, but I'm in the middle of something.
爸 拜托别让我难堪
Dad, please don't embarrass me.
-让我们进去 -抱歉 我们不该来的
- Let us in. - I'm sorry. We shouldn't have come.
你知道我在家永远欢迎你 艾普莉尔
You know you're always welcome in my home, April.
也许这周末再战一局 如何
Maybe a rematch this weekend, hmm?
棋盘已经摆好了
The board is set.
谢了 我会考虑的
Thanks. I'll think about it.
-去他的 -别这么说
- Fuck him. - Now, don't say that.
我不是那个意思 只是受够他那些破事了
I don't mean it like that. It's just I'm sick of his shit.
他跟人说我妈和我的姐♥妹♥们♥去美国
He tells people my mom and sisters went to America
跟亲戚住了 但事实是
to be with relatives, but the truth,
我觉妈妈只是想被重视 被倾听
I think my mom just wanted to be seen, listened to.
只要他切换到该死的天才博士的状态
And when he gets in the zone being Mr. Fucking Genius,
整个世界就都不存在了
the whole world disappears.
你没看出来 但他很关心你
Well, you can't see it, but he cares about you.
所以他才那么努力地工作
It's why he's working so hard.
我不该诋毁他的工作
I shouldn't fault his focus.
他在做的事会很了不起的
What he's doing is gonna be amazing.
我记得你说他已经完成了
Thought you said he was done.
他掌握了核心技术
He's mastered the underlying tech,
但还有更多应用 潜在的...
but there are more applications, potential...
为了什么
For what?
你就没想过去美国吗
You never wanted to go to America,
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表