剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
以此纪念为国效忠而牺牲的中情局成员
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
中♥央♥情报局
1989年11月9日
埃贝尔斯瓦尔德路口
西柏林
J37
我绝对不过去了
这是我的机会
我要到西边去
东柏林斯塔西总部
机密
跟我来
Follow me.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
干什么 你要去哪
What? Where are you going?
他们会杀了我的...
They'll kill me! They'll kill me!
放我出去
Let me out!
别把我锁在这里
Don't leave me here!
戴弗
站住
Stop!
戴弗
Diver!
你不能带他走
You can't have him!
已经结束了 尼科莱
It's over, Nikolai.
对我们来说还没有
Not for us.
永远都不会结束
Never.
你是谁
Who are you?
戴弗
亨里克原本活不到黎明
Henrik would have never seen the dawn.
克格勃本会在他逃脱之前就割了他的喉咙
KGB would have sooner slit his throat than see him free.
好了 送你回家吧
Okay. Let's get you home.
走吧
Come on.
然而 他却回到了爱沙尼亚
Instead, he returned to Estonia.
成了他们自己的曼德拉
Their own Mandela.
驱逐了苏联 宣布了独♥立♥
Expelled the Soviets, declared independence,
并引领他们走向了乐土
and led them to the promised land.
戴弗那天晚上冒着生命危险救下了亨里克
Diver risked his life that night to save Henrik,
但他也有自己的算盘
but he also had his own agenda.
且听下回分解
More on that later.
柏林
2018年7月4日
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是个花♥花♥公♥子♥扬基·杜多
She's a Yankee Doodle Dandy.
唱得好
Yeah. That's right.
-扬基·杜多 不奋斗就去死 -七月四日
- Yankee Doodle, do or die. - July 4th.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
祝你那可怜的
Happy birthday to your sad,
衰落的前超级大国生日快乐
fading former superpower of a country.
我让你看看超能力
I'll show you a superpower.
对了
You know what --
我们烧烤的时候要装着点
We need to play it cool at the barbecue.
今天晚上
Tonight.
要绝对专业 别动手动脚的
Strictly professional. Hands off, okay?
我可保证不了
I-I can't -- I can't promise anything.
搞什么
Seriously?
自从你发现这个人之后就没停过
I mean, nonstop since you found this guy.
你不会真觉得他是中情局的吧
Y-You don't actually think he was CIA, do you?
我不知道 他说的很多都挺正规的
I don't know. A lot of what he says sounds legit.
你听这个
Listen to this.
他是83 84年到柏林墙倒塌之间
He was the CIA's go-to wetworks man in Berlin
中情局在柏林拯救人♥质♥的智囊
from '83, '84 up to the fall of the wall.
那些时间点
Those dates.
戴弗是最厉害的
Diver was the best.
戴弗可能是其中之一
Diver would have been the one.
丹尼尔 别这样
Daniel, please.
然后 他就消失了
And then he just disappeared...
如同烟雾
like smoke.
终于说到正事了
Now you're talking.
告诉你一声
For your information...
我非常愿意推迟
I will gladly postpone
上午九点跟副部长的会议
my 9:00 a.m. meeting with the undersecretary
跟你在床上共进早餐
for breakfast in bed with you.
联邦宪法保卫局的档案馆里
You know the BfV probably still has the Stasi file on Diver
可能还有斯塔西关于的戴弗档案
in the archives somewhere.
我知道你为什么要这么做
I know why you're doing this.
我懂
I get it.
但是希望某事成真并不能真的成真
But wanting something to be true doesn't make it so.
这些年来
The years line up.
柏林一直都是他的狩猎场
Berlin would have been his hunting ground.
你认为戴弗杀了你母亲
You think Diver killed your mother?
她是和一个叫卢卡斯·贝克尔的叛徒一起被杀的
She was killed with Lukas Becker, who was a traitor.
中情局想要他死
CIA wanted him dead.
拜托了
Please.
就算帮我个忙
As a favor for me.
那是我不能跨越的底线
That's a red line I can't cross.
好吧
Okay.
去他妈的 现在我也得弄明白了
Oh, fuck it. Now I need to know.
我会查清楚戴弗是不是真人
I'll find out if Diver was real.
我给你准备了一个惊喜
Oh, I got a -- I got a surprise for you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-谢谢 -因为我知道你喜欢礼物
- Thank you. - 'Cause I know you like presents.
确实
I do.
我害怕
I'm afraid.
-怕它会让你意乱情迷 -是的
- It'll blow your mind. - Yeah?
我很喜欢 谢谢
I love it. Thank you.
-我要告诉你个坏消息 -什么
- I got some bad news for you now. - What?
九点的会你赶不上了
You're not gonna make your 9:00 a.m.
不 不行
No. No.
你好 罗伯特
Hey, Robert.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的烂人
Fuck you, you fucking fuck!
好的
Okay.
-好的 -好的 我也爱你
- Okay. - Okay, I love you, too.
早上好 站长 独♥立♥日快乐
Good morning, Chief. Happy Fourth.
站长 华沙指挥官在安全线路上等您
Chief, I have COS Warsaw for you on the green line.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯伦
Karen.
波兰人对你怎么样
How are the Poles treating you?
还不错
Good. Good.
瓦 我刚接到一个电♥话♥得让你知道
Listen, Val, I just got a call you need to know about
拉斐尔·托雷斯打来的 他现在独自在塔林站
from Rafael Torres, who's alone in Tallinn Station.
说俄♥罗♥斯♥要对爱沙尼亚采取行动
Says Russia's making a move on Estonia.
我没听说过这事
Well, I haven't heard anything about that,
但是民族主义者和俄♥罗♥斯♥人
but nationalists and Ethnic Russians
互相指责并不是什么新鲜事 对吧
being at each other's throats is nothing new, is it?
他说俄♥罗♥斯♥先遣力量已经混进来了
He claims that advanced Russian forces are already embedded.
我们想把这事交给你处理
We'd like to hand it off to you.
是因为亨里克·维丁吗
Is this about Henrik Viiding?
他又去街头演说了 散播他的民族主义
He's back on his soapbox, inciting the nationalists,
而百年纪念活动会让他有个更大的舞台
and he'll have a big stage at their Centennial celebration.
前首相 民族英雄之类的
former PM, full time folk hero,
没人会因为爱国而责怪他
Nobody can fault him for loving his country,
但他一叶障目
but he's got blinders on.
柏林站30年前把他保释了出来
You know, Berlin Station bailed him out 30 years ago.
请别告诉我 我们现在还得保护他的安全
Please don't tell me that we're still his safe keeper.
恐怕是的
Mm, I'm afraid so.
你可能要介入并说服他
You may need to go in and talk him down.
北约担心自己的一个成员国会成为俄♥罗♥斯♥的靶子
NATO is worried one of its own in Russia's cross hairs.
乌克兰事件就是这样开始的
This is how it started in the Ukraine.
一记响亮的耳光 爱沙尼亚是下一个
One good poke in the eye, and Estonia's next.
好吧 凯伦
Okay, Karen.
我们接手
We'll take it from here.
你下次过来的时候 别忘了
Next time you're in town, don't you dare forget
你欠我一杯酒
that you owe me a drink.
国♥庆♥节快乐 瓦
Happy Fourth, Val.
你也是
You too.
爱沙尼亚与俄♥罗♥斯♥边境
今天你们加入了圣乔治军队
向克里姆林宫展现自己
都扬起头来
看着大门打开
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表