剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Back entrance. Let's go.
伊斯特 真是惊喜
Esther? This is a surprise.
要来点葡萄酒还是什么吗
Um, would you like some wine or something?
威士忌
Whiskey.
好的 请随意
Okay, help yourself.
20欧一杯
20 euros for a drink.
谁喝得起啊
Who can afford that?
显然我可以
I can, apparently.
冰箱里有冰块
Now, there's ice in the fridge.
你知道保罗·克利的画作《满月》吗
Do you know Paul Klee's painting Full Moon?
不太了解
No, can't say I do.
格鲁恩博物馆刚把它卖♥♥了
The Berggruen just sold it.
所以呢
And?
我是看着它长大的
I grew up with it.
那是小时候第一次引起我注意的艺术品
It was the first piece of art I noticed as a kid,
第一件打动了我的艺术品
first that moved me.
我甚至梦到过它
I even dreamt about it.
现在它将不再对公众开放了
And now it'll be on view for the public no more.
他将躺在圣彼得堡的一个自♥由♥港里
It's gonna sit in a freeport in St. Petersburg,
永远无法离开它的盒子
where it'll never get out of its box.
怯懦的富人啊
Hmm, the craven rich.
是的 失去自己在乎的东西是很难受的
Yeah, it's hard to lose something you care about.
丹尼尔失踪了
Daniel's missing.
官方公布了吗
Officially?
我知道他们一直没收到他的消息 可是
I mean, I understood they hadn't heard from him, but...
你早就知道了
You knew about this.
伊斯特 他们会救他回来的
Esther, they'll get him back.
他们不会罢休的 他们会全力以赴
They won't stop. They'll fire it all up.
不会有事的 真的
It's gonna be fine. It is.
我不知道 真的 这一切都不对劲
I don't know, really. I mean, none of this feels right.
他以前也离开过
He's been away before.
可他总会找到方法保持联♥系♥
He always found a way to stay in touch.
还有一些事
And there is something else.
丹尼尔在爱沙尼亚给我打过电♥话♥ 非常不安
Daniel called me when he was in Estonia, agitated,
说起了他母亲
talking about his mother.
她去世的那晚
The night she died.
怎么了
What about it?
你听说过戴弗吗
You've heard of Diver?
那个间谍
The spook?
丹尼尔觉得他是真实存在的
Daniel thinks he was real.
他觉得是戴弗杀了他母亲
He thinks Diver killed his mother.
他说知道他是谁
He -- He said he knows who he is,
但没留在我的语♥音♥信箱里
but didn't leave it on my voicemail.
我试过找吉尔伯特·唐恩套话
I tried to pry it out of Gilbert Dorn,
但一无所获
but got nowhere.
你还真坚持
Wow, you are tenacious.
找多恩是个好主意
Dorn's a good idea.
他知道一切 但只在他状态好的时候
Uh, he knows all, but he only lets it fly
才会松口
when he's good and ready.
我可以跟他谈谈
I can talk to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们会找到他的
They'll find him.
是啊
Yeah.
我们随时都在发现尸体
We find bodies all the time.
在河里 被碎尸 封在袋子里
In the river, chopped up and sealed into baggies.
不会的 不
None of that, no.
我们会带他回家的 伊斯特
We're gonna bring him home, Esther.
你得弄出大动静 吸引他们的注意力
You need to get loud and draw their attention.
我去找安德莉亚
I'll get Andrea.
我能弄出很大动静
Oh, I can get loud.
从不要两手空空来参加派对
You never come to a party empty-handed.
-必要的话我会临场发挥 -天啊
- I'll improvise if I have to. - Jesus Christ.
你不觉得那有点过犹不及吗
Don't you think that's a little overkill?
不觉得
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
我一找到她就来这里跟你汇合
I'll meet you back here once I've got her.
那是米洛
That's Miro.
那也可能派上用场
Well, that could be useful, too.
找到她 想办法脱身
Get her and get out.
没问题
Yep, on it.
柏林喜歌♥剧院
芭蕾是科利亚的爱好
Ballet is Kolya's pet cause.
希望他心情好
Well, let's hope he's in a good mood
并且对我没有过多怨气吧
and doesn't have too much of a grudge against me
毕竟我让他被逐出了美国
for having him expelled from the United States.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
瓦莱丽 真高兴你来了
Valerie, I am so delighted that you made it.
科利亚
Kolya.
请
Please.
非常感谢
Danke schoen.
好了 我到底做了什么
So, what on earth
配得上这些
have I done to deserve this?
我在庆祝
Well, I am celebrating.
一曲新芭蕾 在柏林的一段新生活
A new ballet, a new life in Berlin,
还有老朋友们
old friends.
比如你朋友BB耶茨
Like your buddy B.B. Yates.
真高兴她来了
It's so nice that she's here.
科利亚 你会非常介意吗
Kolya, would you mind terribly
如果我破坏你的小庆典
if I ruined your little celebration
稍微聊一下正事
and talked about business just a bit?
像我们这种人 一切都是正事
Everything is business with people like us.
当然 请
Of course. Please.
你有什么想法
What's on your mind?
我们听说寡头政♥治♥家们
Well, we've heard that oligarchs
在试图取悦克里姆林宫
are trying to make the Kremlin smile.
我还听说他们中的一个
And I've heard that a certain oligarch
甚至组建了一支私人军队
has even amassed a private army.
比如艾瑞克·普林斯
Uh, like this Erik Prince?
他是个真正的美国牛仔 对吧
Well, he's a real American cowboy, eh?
想象一下如果这个政♥治♥寡头的私人军队
Well, imagine if this oligarch's private army
能以一种全球性的方式越权插手
were to overstep in a major global way
我说不好 比如爱沙尼亚的事
in, say, oh, I don't know, Estonia.
再想想如果我有一个情报官
And imagine if one of my officers,
一个非常擅长自己工作的情报官
who's very, very good at his job,
发现了那个阴谋
uncovered that plot?
都是假设
Hypotheticals.
我去亚利桑那的时候
Eh, when I went to Arizona,
曾听一位女士说过
I heard this lady say,
"如果假设和转折是糖果和坚果
"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts,
那我肯定会非常富有"
I would be a very rich woman indeed."
很睿智的女士
Smart lady.
如果一个美国人
Well, if an American was found
在他不该待的地方被发现
where he wasn't supposed to be,
又如果你们的一个同胞
and if one of your countrymen...
把他带回国妥善安置了
...took him home for safekeeping...
科利亚 我只希望你知道我们愿意做交易
Kolya, I just want you to know that we'd be open to a deal.
如果我找到了一个美国人
If...I find an American,
在一个不该有美国人的地方
uh, where one is not supposed to be,
我会立刻联♥系♥你的
I will contact you immediately.
好好享受这夜晚
Enjoy the evening.
你也是
You, too.
我认识你 对吗
I know you, right?
我绝对认识你
I definitely do.
是吗
Do you?
不 别碰我
No, no, no! Don't touch me!
你是安德莉亚吗 我不会伤害你的
Are you Andrea? I'm not gonna hurt you.
我是来救你出去的 好吗
I'm here to get you out, okay?
你知道现在几点了吗
you know what time it is?
怎么了
Oh, what happened?
等等
Oh, wait.
很性感
That was hot.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表