剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
mmm! nerd flirting with a ginger cutie!
不是 我们在破解
no. ok. we were deciphering
一个迷宫般的密♥码♥图
a labyrinthine cryptogram
来解救你呢
to save your ass.
解密吗
deciphering. ha!
总之 瑞安像老大一样把我们拉出来
anyway, ryan zip lines us out of there
跟往常一样拯救世界
like a boss and saves the day per usual.
很高兴听到哥谭还是老样子
well, i'm glad to hear that nothing's changed in gotham,
不过有小道消息称
although a little birdy told me
我们的英雄部里又多了个人呢
that we have a plus-one in the hero department.
你在哪儿找到的超级战服
where did you find a supersuit?
好吧 在我小时候
ok. ahem. so... when i was a kid,
我画了一些想象的
i drew pictures of how i imagined
黑人蝙蝠侠的画
a black batman would look.
原来我爸爸悄悄地
it turns out that my dad was secretly
将那些图画变成了现实
turning those pictures into reality,
今天的焦点不是我好吧
but, like, today's not about me, ok?
凯特 你回来了
kate, you're home,
你很安全 健康
and you're safe, and you're healthy,
玛丽和我聊了你未来的计划
and mary and i talked about your future plans,
我们都支持你
and we support you.
谢谢你们
thank you.
但是 一个很重要的问题
but million-dollar question.
这些计划跟爱丽丝有什么关系
how does alice fit into those plans?
知道吗 很长时间我以为
you know, i spent so long thinking
该由我把爱丽丝体内的贝丝唤醒
that it was up to me to bring beth out of alice.
结果是爱丽丝唤醒了我体内的凯特
turns out alice brought kate out of me.
她跟我是双胞胎
she's my twin.
她永远都是我身体的一部分
she'll always be a part of me,
但是只有爱丽丝自己想成为贝丝
but until alice wants to be beth,
否则我帮不了她
i can't help her.
嘿
ryan: hey.
我打扰你们了吗
am i interrupting?
没有没有
kate: not at all.
我们给你留了素披萨
we saved you vegan pizza.
显然你我的品味相同啊
apparently you and i have the same taste.
那是不言而喻了
understatement of the year.
你们介意我们单独聊聊吗
you guys mind if we have a minute?
当然 当然不介意
yeah. of course. ahem. of course.
凯特
kate.
见到你真的很高兴
it's really good to see you.
见到你们我也很高兴
it's good to see you guys, too.
我们啥时候有蝙蝠车的
when did we get a batmobile?
牛逼吧 告诉你啊
sick, right? and just so you know,
其实我对你下手挺轻的
that was actually me taking it easy on you, so...
- 这可能 - 那么这
-this is probably-- -so this is--
- 慢着 - 慢着
-wait. -wait.
- 你先说 - 好吧
-you first. -ok.
我只想谢谢你
i just want to say thank you.
那身战服对我生活的改变不是一点半点
that suit changed my life in more ways than one,
能戴上你的象征
and it has been an honor
是我的莫大♥荣♥幸
to be able to wear your symbol.
我穿上那身战服来回报我的城市
i put that suit on to give back to my city.
你穿上是为了生存
you put it on to survive.
你比任何人都懂
you know better than anyone
那个象征对于没有希望可言的人有什么意义
what that symbol means to people who have no hope left.
蝙蝠女是你 瑞安
batwoman's yours, ryan.
至于玛丽和卢克
as for mary and luke...
他们是我的家人
they are my family,
我会照顾好他们
and i'm going to take care of them.
谢谢
thank you.
有人告诉我
fleurie: * someone told me
写得清楚明白
* write clear and true...
我听说这次你不会想杀我的
i hear you're not gonna try to kill me this time.
没错 我不会杀你
true. i'm not gonna kill you,
但是我不敢保证 你不会想杀我
but i can't promise that you're not gonna want to kill me.
你要离开哥谭
you're leaving gotham.
当然了
of course you are.
我先去看看爸爸 然后去纳欣诺市看个朋友
first to see my dad and then a friend in national city.
然后就去找布鲁斯
then i'm off to find bruce.
为什么找布鲁斯
why bruce?
我妹妹等了11年等我去找她
my sister spent 11 years waiting for me to find her,
可是我没去
and i didn't.
如果布鲁斯还活着 困在某处
if bruce is alive and trapped somewhere,
也许找到他是我原谅自己
maybe finding him is the only way
没去找贝丝的唯一方法
for me to forgive myself for not finding beth.
这些都不能怪你 凯特
none of that is your fault, kate.
真希望你这话能让我好受一些
i wish that made me feel better.
看来命运总是与我们作对啊
so you and me and timing, huh?
也许在另一个宇宙 我们注定会在一起
maybe in another universe, we were meant to be together.
但是在这里
but in this one?
在这里
in this one,
我想我们俩都值得拥有更轻松的命运
i think we both deserve something a little easier.
有人告诉我
fleurie: * someone told me
不管你的那位是谁
well, whoever that is for you,
我真心希望
i really hope for your sake...
她能比得过我对你的爱
that she can compete with this.
爱
fleurie: * lo-o-o-o-ove
爱没有界限
* love has no limits
没有界限
* no limits
没有界限
* no limits
昨晚的事证明 我们对这个城市有一定影响
ryan: well, last night proved we made a impact on this city.
我们不仅是扫除邪恶
we're not just taking bad off the streets.
我们还播种善良
we're putting good back in.
那么下一步干嘛 蝙蝠女
so what's next, batwoman?
我们在其他人之前先找到
we find that case of batman trophies
蝙蝠侠的战利品箱子
before anyone else does,
听这语气
and from the sounds of it,
我肯定需要后援的
i am gonna have backup!
既然你的诊所合法了
and now that your clinic is legit,
我在想要不就以它为基础建立
i was thinking what if we build our community center
社区中心 使之成为一个集医疗 心理健康
above it, make it a all-in-one medical, mental health,
青少年活动中心为一体的场所 你觉得呢
hangout for teens, and you take point?
我完全同意
i'm so down with that.
很好 我们今天开始
good. we start today.
你要去哪儿
and where are you going?
做一些未了之事
just tying up a loose end.
雅努斯 雅努斯
roman: janus! janus!
雅努斯 雅努斯
janus! janus!
雅努斯
janus!
凯恩 有访客
kane, visitor.
快点
make it quick.
没问题
not a problem.
该死 安保比我想的还要差啊
damn. security's worse than i thought.
我才给了他40块
i only gave him 40 bucks.
你得偿所愿了
well, here you have it--
爱丽丝身陷牢狱
alice behind bars,
穿着连体囚服 没有鞋带
the jumpsuit, embarrassing lack of shoelaces,
隔壁那家伙比我还疯癫
a neighbor who's crazier than me.
这不是你梦寐以求的吗
is it everything you'd hoped for?
我只想这个体系有一次能管用
i just wanted the system to work for once.
是啊
right.
终于实现了 这是为我妈妈讨回公道
it finally did. this is justice for my mom.
只是很高兴我能亲眼看到
just happy i got to see it with my own eyes.
希望我们再也不用再见了
i hope we never see each other again.
其实你提到妈妈挺有趣的
funny you should mention mothers actually.
让我想起了你的养母已经死了
you remind me almost daily that your adoptive mother is dead,
不过 或许你的生母还有一丝活着的机会
but maybe there's a little wiggle room for bio mom.
什么
what?
这可不好说
oh. you don't know.
好吧 也许是时候告诉你了
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表