剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
WHO DOESN'T HAVE A Ph.D. IN CRIMINAL PSYCHIATRY?
这种毒品会攻击海马体
The drug attacks the hippocampus,
这里是大脑存储记忆和情感的地方
where the brain stores memories and emotions.
它的目标是跟遗憾和懊悔相关的记忆
It targets the memories most associated with regret and remorse,
使得服用者产生幻觉
which result in a hallucination
并能改变这些记忆的情景
that allows the user to alter the circumstances of those memories.
然后重新来过
To get a do-over.
还有什么比这更吸引人的呢
And what could be more addictive than that,
一个能纠正我们错误的机会
the chance to right our worst mistakes,
还能消除我们深重的罪孽 即使只有一瞬间
to erase our gravest sins even for a moment?
你服用蛇毒多久了 长官
How long have you been using snakebite, commander?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
凯恩指挥官 如果我们不能坦诚相对
Commander Kane, if we're not honest with each other,
那这只会浪费我们共同的时间
then this is just a waste of... Both of our time.
几个假面协会的混♥蛋♥跳上我的车 用氯仿麻醉了我
Some false face bastard jumped me in my car, chloroformed me.
我醒来的时候发现注射器在我手臂里
I woke up with an injector in my arm.
我猜 由于我一直在媒体上抵♥制♥蛇毒
I guess since I've been railing against snakebite
他们就想给我提个醒
in the press they wanted to send me a message.
你是怎么发现的
How could you tell?
因为我非常擅长做我的工作
Because I'm very good at my job,
即使你只注射了一针
and even if you've had just one dose,
你也需要我的帮助
you're gonna need my help.
想从后门溜出去吗
Sneaking out the backdoor?
我很高兴是你
I'm just glad it's you.
永远对有嫌疑的家伙说不
Said no suspicious dude ever.
- 在等什么人吗 - 是啊
- Expecting someone else? - Yeah.
一个带着手持闪电风暴的人
A guy packing a handheld lightning storm.
我很确定你听说过他
I'm sure you've heard of him.
好吧 那他是谁
Yeah. So who is he?
- 我不知道 - 但你知道他的时间表
- I don't know. - But you know his schedule.
你怎么知道他准备袭击社区中心
How did you know he was gonna attack the community center?
因为以前发生过
Because it's happened before.
不是千万伏特干的 他只是这个持续了很久的游戏里
Not by kilovolt. He's just the latest player
最新的一个玩家罢了
in a game that's been going on for a while.
- 我没明白 - 没人明白
- I'm not following. - Nobody is.
这就是问题所在 社区中心被威胁了
That's the problem. Community centers are being terrorized.
峡谷午夜篮球对被一个纵火犯烧了
The narrows midnight basketball gets torched by an arsonist.
钻石区的辅♥导♥中心遭到枪击
Diamond district tutoring center gets shot up.
所有可以庇护孩子们的地方...
Anything that was a refuge for kids...
现在都没了
Tch... taken off the board.
看不出有什么关联
Not seeing a connection.
全都是不同的手法
THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT M.O.s.
我告诉你 谢尔顿公园的袭击
I'm telling you the Sheldon park attack
不是第一起 也不会是最后一起
wasn't the first, and it won't be the last.
我们讨论的是关于受害青少年的项目
We're talking about at-risk youth programs,
这在哥谭市又不是什么具有威胁性的机构
not exactly the most threatening institutions in Gotham.
动机是什么呢
What's the motive?
我提出这个问题以后 突然就被“公报”给炒了
That's exactly the question I was asking when I was suddenly fired from the "gazette."
你有什么证据吗
Do you have any proof?
事实上 我有
As a matter of fact, I do.
昨晚的袭击发生以后 我的编辑同意再调查一下
After last night's attack, my editor's agreed to take another look.
把他放在这里
Put him on here.
上去
Ok. Up.
好了
Ok.
三♥级♥电击烧伤
Third-degree electrical burns.
看看乌鸦有没有留下些醋酸磺胺灭脓乳膏
See if the crows left us any mafenide acetate cream.
柜子中间的架子
Cabinet middle shelf.
我需要给他打镇静剂
I'm gonna have to sedate him.
- 他能活下来吧 - 我想可以
- But he'll make it? - I think so.
看上去他的笔记本电脑承受了冲击
Looks like his laptop took the brunt of it.
有人为了销毁他电脑上的证据废了不少功夫
Someone went to a lot of trouble to destroy the evidence on this computer,
这意味着他准备说的事情含有某些真♥相♥
which means there must be some truth to the story he was trying to tell.
知道那东西是从哪来的了吗
Figure out where that thing came from?
像是某种俄♥罗♥斯♥国防承包商贩卖♥♥的科技
Well, it matches some tech being sold by a shady Russian defense contractor.
我猜他们不会透漏客户名单
I'm guessing the kind that doesn't give up their client list.
我们也许不需要名单
We may not need it.
我找了部分指纹
Got a partial print here.
其余的部分隐藏在电池下面
The rest is hidden under the battery.
至少我觉得是电池
At least I think it's the battery.
你确定鼓捣那玩意没问题吗
Are you sure you should be messing with that?
放松
Relax.
哦 好吧 我...
Ooh. Ok. Um, I...
看吧 没什么好担心的
See? Nothing to worry about.
让我们看看你的真面目吧 千万伏特
Let's find out who you are, kilovolt.
迈克尔·卡斯特里诺斯 也叫麦基·卡
Michael kastrinos, aka Mickey k.
有住址吗
Got an address?
有 艾奇沃特监狱的J区牢房♥
Yep. Cell block j at edgewater prison,
他过去两年都被关在那里
where he's been locked up for the last two years.
所以你在无聊的马德里
So you were in boring Madrid
干着无聊的文书工作
filing boring paperwork before taking
然后乘坐无聊的航♥班♥飞回哥谭了
a boring flight back to Gotham.
我从那里跟着线索到了布鲁德海文
And from there, I followed the trail to bludhaven,
最终发现了凯特的残骸
where I eventually found Kate's remains.
你的登机牌可不是这么说的
Not according to your boarding pass,
你显然用来当作行程表了
which you apparently used as an itinerary.
在去布鲁德海文之前 你见过伊芙琳·莱姆医生
Before heading off to bludhaven, you had a meeting with a Dr. Evelyn rhyme.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember that?
不
No.
莱姆医生是乌鸦的蛇毒特别小组顾问
Dr. Rhyme is a consultant with the crows' snakebite taskforce.
我为什么会想和她谈谈
Why would I want to talk to her?
不如你回去问莱姆医生吧
What say you fly to the nest and ask Dr. Rhyme.
那你呢
What about you?
她在第六街有一个私人诊所 而...
She has a private practice on sixth, and...
我觉得那里很吵
I'm feeling nosy.
看吧 我们俩合作的不错
See? We make a great team.
承认吧
Oh, come on.
我们没那么不同 你和我
We aren't so different you and I.
我们的共同点是 都怀念着凯特
All we have in common is that we both miss Kate.
不过 还有另一件事
Well, there is one other thing.
无论我们多么爱凯特
No matter how much we both loved Kate
她总是选择其他人
she always chose someone else.
这就是你想要恩格玛抹去的吗
Is that what you want enigma to erase,
所有这些受伤的感觉
all those hurt feelings?
不是
No.
我想要她抹去...
I want her to erase...
引起这些感觉的那个人
The person who caused them.
没有救回贝丝 是我这辈子最大的遗憾
That was my life's biggest regret,
最大的失败
my greatest failure, not saving Beth.
每时每刻我都在想着这个
Not an hour goes by that I don't think about it,
把我的女儿丢在那间牢房♥里受苦
leaving my daughter to suffer in that cell.
所以我没法摆脱想要再打一针蛇毒的冲动
That's why I can't shake off this urge for another hit of snakebite
这样在那个短暂的瞬间
because for another few fleeting moments
我才能尽到这么多年来作为她父亲的责任
I get to be the father I should have been to her all those years ago.
你还跟其他人说了这些吗
Who else have you told about this?
- 没人了 - 甚至是你的家人吗
- No one. - Not even family?
我女儿玛丽是我仅剩的家人了
My daughter Mary's the only family I have left.
我们之间没怎么说话
We're not exactly speaking.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
我没什么东西能帮你
there's nothing I can give you
缓解戒断反应
to blunt the withdrawal,
但有一个方法可以减轻你失去女儿痛苦
but there is a way you can blunt the pain of the daughter you lost.
什么办法
How?
专注于修复和你仅剩的女儿的关系
By focusing on repairing the relationship with the daughter you have left.
你是我的新律师吗
You my new lawyer?
我想问你关于最近在谢尔顿公园社区中心的袭击事件
I wanted to ask about the recent attack on the Sheldon park community center.
你是谁
Who are you?
还有针对霍尔滕·斯宾塞的谋杀未遂
And the attempted murder of horten Spence.
我不必回答你的任何问题 贱♥人♥
I don't have to answer any of your questions, bitch.
你已经回答了
You already have.
是他干的 麦基·卡就是千万伏特
HE DID IT. MICKEY K.'s KILOVOLT.
他不可能是
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表