剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
I take it I'm reading their report because you don't believe that.
过去几个月
Well, in the last few months,
我发现我的一个女儿是蝙蝠女侠
I've discovered that one of my daughters is Batwoman
而另一个经营着非法地下诊所
while the other ran an illegal underground medical clinic,
所以我不会再相信任何事情的表象了
so I'm not taking anything at face value anymore.
长官 我...我甚至不能想像
Sir... I... I can't even imagine
你作为一个父亲现在的感受
what you must be feeling as a father right now,
但凯特会向要你找到内心的平静
but Kate would want you to find peace.
那就排除掉每一个可能这么做的人
Then eliminate each and every one of her enemies
或者给我找到凶手
who could have done this or find me the one who did
我好亲手杀了他
so I can kill him myself.
如果...我没找到能反驳这份报告的证据
And... if I find nothing that contradicts this report,
那你能接受它吗 就像我相信的一样
then will you please accept it as what I believe it is,
这是个可怕而悲惨的意外
a horrible and tragic accident?
说服我我错了 我就会让这件事过去
Convince me I'm wrong, and I'll let this go.
♪ I am the absolute goddess ♪
♪ Don't got the time to be modest ♪
这就是你所谓的安全的地方吗
This is your idea of a safe space?
我得喝一杯 但你只有昂贵的红酒
I need a drink, and you only have expensive wine
我甚至都不能看上一眼
I'm not allowed to look at.
你现在不会有任何危险了
You wouldn't even be in any danger right now
只要你不出去涂鸦
if you hadn't been out tagging again.
这是我表达自己的方式
It's how I express myself.
那就找个笔记本
Then grab a notepad.
损坏公共建筑是违法的
Defacing property is illegal.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
蝙蝠女侠为什么要救我
Why did Batwoman have to save me?
一个撬棍在我面前挥动会让我感到更有意思
I... I was having more fun having a crowbar swung to my face.
听上去你们现在准备好好喝上一杯了
Sounds like y'all could stand to be less sober right now.
两杯苏打水
Two club sodas.
伏特加加上伏特加
Vodka with a vodka back.
莱恩 这是我的妹妹 乔丹
Ryan, this is my littler sister Jordan.
看来蝙蝠女侠救了你
So you were saved by Batwoman.
真是酷毙了
That's dope.
是啊 我是说 这...还不错
Yeah. I mean, it was... fine.
不错吗 这可是蝙蝠女侠
Fine? It's Batwoman.
是啊 可是她让我尴尬
Yeah, but she's so... cringe.
至少她抛弃了派对假发
At least she ditched the party wig.
这些话对刚救了你的人来说可太严厉了
Harsh words for someone who just saved your life.
- 她是他们中的一员 - 他们是谁
- She's one of them. - One of who?
警♥察♥ 乌鸦 法律
Cops, Crows, the law.
只不过是另一个先开枪后问话的穿制♥服♥的家伙
Just another suit who shoots first and asks later.
好吧 那么...
Okay. Then...
你要怎么解决哥谭的犯罪问题
How will you stop Gotham's crime problem?
在犯罪发生以前
Before it starts.
目前 我正在和基层组织合作
Currently, I'm working with grassroots organizations
来帮助一个社区中心摆脱贫民窟而集资
to get funding for a community center off skid row,
我们的议会正把资金转移到社区领导的安全措施上
I'm on a council to move money to neighborhood-led safety initiatives,
我还打电♥话♥给银行 让他们别在哥谭投资新的监狱了
and I phone bank for no new jails in Gotham city.
这一杯是免费的
This one's on the house.
她还真有激♥情♥
She's... passionate.
我看得出来
I can see that.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好吧
Okay.
现在...氛围刚刚好
So... the vibes are there,
而你刚刚宣布出柜
and sis just came out of the closet.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我在当你的女僚机
This is me being your wingwoman...
以防你错失机会
in case you missed it.
妈妈告诉你的吗
Mom told you?
她需要些时间接受 我可不需要
Just because she needs to take time with it doesn't mean I do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么...酒保小妞...火力全开
So... bartender chick... fire!
不 我不会这么干
Nope. Not happening.
我们甚至都不是不打不相识
Not even an enemies-to-lovers maybe.
你最终还是会碰到某人的
You're gonna have to swipe right on someone eventually.
我得打个电♥话♥ 呆着别动
I got to make a call. Stay put.
我需要你的伙伴帮个忙
Hey. I need you to ask a favor of your associate.
她通常不会亲自帮忙的
She doesn't really do favors per se.
我想蝙蝠女侠有假面社会一个成员的信息
I think Batwoman has intel on a member of False Face.
我正调查的嫌犯戴着某种钥匙手环
Perp I'm looking into was wearing some kind of key bracelet.
好像对她有点印象
Seemed to ring a bell with her.
为什么不利用乌鸦
Why not use the Crows?
鉴识科可能会花上好几个月
It'll take forensics months.
卢克 假面社会刚刚残忍♥的处决了局长
Luke, False Face just executed the Commissioner
因为他反对蛇毒
in cold blood because he spoke out against Snakebite.
我看看我能做些什么
I'll see what I can do.
你为什么不告诉她呢
Why didn't you just tell her?
因为莱恩说她能搞定
Because Ryan told us she's got this.
我知道 但如果索菲来处理不是更简单吗
I know, but wouldn't it just be easier if Sophie handled it?
安琪莉可是莱恩的阿喀琉斯之踵
Angelique is Ryan's lesbian achilles heel.
她可不会把她交给执法部门
She's not gonna turn her over to the authorities,
这样一来 我们也不用了
and this way, we don't have to either.
我们告诉莱恩我们会对她负责
We told Ryan we'd hold her accountable,
这可不是说一有机会我们就在她背后使坏
and that doesn't mean going behind her back the first chance we get.
绝对不会把卢克信任蛇毒贩子
Definitely didn't have Luke puts his faith
放在我的宾果卡上
in a Snakebite dealer on my bingo card.
我相信莱恩
I'm putting my faith in Ryan.
你是对的 我们是蝙蝠小队
You were right. We're the Bat team,
唯一可行的办法就是我们照顾彼此
and the only way it works is we have each other's back,
即便有时我们不能达成一致
even if we don't always agree.
安琪莉可
我很高兴你打来了
I'm really glad you're calling.
你是对的
You were right.
我陷进去是因为
I got into this thinking I'd found
我以为自己找到了某种家庭
some version of a family.
我从没想过会看到别人被枪击
I never signed up to watch someone get gunned down.
现在你准备好纠正错误了
Then you're ready to make it right.
谁杀了局长
Who killed the Commissioner?
你真的是蝙蝠女侠的朋友吗
You really friends with Batwoman?
我在这
I'm here.
在真正的凶手被关起来以前
We need to find a safe house for Angelique
我们得给安琪莉可找一个安全屋
until the real killers are behind bars.
我知道一个目前空置的
I know an underground clinic that's not being used
- 地下诊所 - 非常好
- at the moment. - Perfect.
其他人还有什么想要补充的吗
Anything else anyone wants to add?
以"S"开头 结尾是我说“我告诉过你们了”
Starts with an "S", ends with me saying, "I told you so"?
即使我们不同意这个方法
Even if we don't agree with the method,
我们还是得信任你来做出艰难的决定
we have to trust you to make the hard decisions.
我们是一个小队
We're a team.
安琪莉可 安琪莉可
Angelique? Angelique?
他们抓到她了
hey got to her.
安琪莉可·马汀
Angelique Martin,
我知道你想离开假面社会
I understand you're interested in leaving the False Face Society.
一句忠告
A word to the wise.
离开就是这个后果
That's what leaving looks like.
三十分钟前安琪莉可的手♥机♥
Angelique's phone sent a signal
在西院发出了信♥号♥♥ 然后关机了
from the west yard 30 minutes ago, then died.
她在老锯木厂的某个地方
So she's somewhere inside a janky, old sawmill?
哥谭的坏蛋们不会用其他的方法
Gotham bad guys wouldn't have it any other way.
说的没错
Tell me about it.
找到她了
Found her.
蝙蝠女侠 我想他们发现你了
Batwoman, I think they found you.
嘿 你没事吧
Yo. You okay?
问他们吧
Ask them that.
蝙蝠女侠 回话 你在那吗
Batwoman, come in. Are you there?
不要 不要 求你了 求你了 救救我
Don't, no. Please, please. Help me.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
卢克
Luke.
他们肯定带走了我的通讯器
They must have taken my comms.
找到目击者 把她带给我
Find the witness, bring her to me.
非常简单的任务 你却失败了
Very simple task...and you failed.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表